Worst fashion trends of the 2010s

Hype beast shit?

Pic related

god why do people dress like pic related

The 2019 revival of early 2000s fashion.

Because theyre homeless

If I see anyone with spiky hairgel and peroxide blonde hair I wont even press the brakes in my car

I see your point and I agree, but this one isn’t too bad. The yeezys make it crap though
Kek

And torn jeans. Buying pre-torn jeans disgusts me.

You’re being purist over something that at one point was legitimate fashion philosophy gaypa. God my ancestors are such bigots!

because other people do and they want to fit in, also it's easily accessible now thanks to fast fashion retailers.

yeezys are p cute beaters for wearing around the block (if u copped for retail inn a plain colorway) but using them as a statement piece like the majority is just poor taste, its so sad

long tees are a feminized abomination anyone who wears them needs to be euthanized pronto

Because some famous people did before them

No socks is my favorite.
Despite it is over and the current trend is long sport socks with visible branding most normies continue ignoring it.

But muh-rick aesthetic

Lol. Kids do that no sock thing here in -15c weather

i used to dress like that knowing i looked like a fuccboi but also knowing it made me look younger and hot to normie girls..

he is literally wearing socks thought you eyelet

This right fucking here. It’s gotten to the point where I actually get angry seeing this

>He
>With ankles like that

Who's the real eyelet?

Generally anything considered "effay" is gay and looks like it's design for 15-20 yr old queers who will live and die in Brooklyn.

then you probably got some problems goin on pal

>long sport socks

I remember this being a thing in HS
>muh white adidas with white nike tube socks

all of this

same, we even have memes about that around here

What kind of socks are you supposed to wear with low top Converse?

For me its the rise of the hypebeast/fuccboi. Best example is how popular Supreme has become. It's just a skate brand, and you have all these little shits who don't even have body hair trying to give advice but having the WORST fucking taste and no concept of aesthetic and style. Expense and exclusivity don't mean shit when your fashion still consists of fuccboi sneakers, skinnys and hoodies

Literally any socks you could style with your outfit

showing off your bony-ass ankles

all that ricky tricky goth ninja shit. this doesn't look good unless you're a video game character

Minimal Rick fits can look good sometimes

left looks so fucking sick desu

This is goddamn great gtfo

why is this bad? it at least looks adult unlike hypebeast shit

It bugs me when I see someone wearing the same shirt as me. I can't imagine paying like $1500 so my entire outfit looks exactly like every other hypebeast out there.

FUCKING

PLEBS

Low rise skinny jeans on men

this is actually pretty sick because it fits the person really well. the setting is wtf but still the fit works.

Easily this. I would nominate low rise slinny chinos to be even worse, thankfully they are more rare

This is an 18+ board

nigga lookin like noob saibot from mortal kombat

I honestly think hypebeast is the best fashion trend. I can't afford it myself but I like the style and the idea of being so wealthy you can drop ridiculous amounts of money on silly stuff because muh brand . Then again I have terrible taste myself so I get why ya'll hate on it.

>Flood pants
>platform derbies
>Oversized overcoat
It's like someone took a good outfit, then went.. "well, how do I make this as shitty as possible while still showing it had potential at first?"

we used to be a nice working class neighborhood

fucking asians in los angeles in their damn yeezy's and jeans that don't fit

Probably could have phrased it better, its the homogeneity. Dropping all that scrilla on a pair of slides that everybody else owns, for me, defeats the purpose of luxury brands. Buying clothes because other people like them is pretty silly to me my dude, but then again for all the Y3 pieces i have i should probably own shares in the company by now