Skinny jeans are out of style

>skinny jeans are out of style

Other urls found in this thread:

antonioli.eu/en/US/men/section/new-arrivals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

define skinny

I don't get it. Are you saying skinny jeans are soy or that anybody who believes skinnies are outsie are lebbit soyboys?

i sure fucking hope so. my nuts hurt

>this thread again
You aren't fooling anyone, bugman. We're bringing back the loose baby!!

I don't give a fuck whats "in". Skinny till I die.

They're timeless. Dafuq ya talkin' 'bout?

cool bait thread but arnt the only people still wearing skinnies are bugmen with real reddit accounts?

nobody hanging outside l'eclaireur is wearing skinny jeans so check and mate

>over 50 years skinny trousers

It won't

Only bugmen would be pro skinnies.

by all means keep wearing your skinny dork pants

Only fat people hate on tight jeans.
Individuals with nice slender legs own several pairs of skinny jeans and incorporate them in their regular rotation.

do you mean american fat or rest of the world fat? please be specific

uh i walk for dior and ann dem and only wear big pants, high waist

delete ur post

>mfw someone wore tight dork pants around me like their mum dressed them

dickies forever the goat

Remember the jeans that you made fun of your parents for wearing? You're just repeating the cycle. Have fun being hilariously out of style, though.

Damn. Trips don't lie either

>implying skinny jeans will go out of style

It wasn't that long ago when the Ramones jeans were shockingly tight and only fit for cosplay or stage performance, but now this is considered a bad baggy fit on reddit.

this looks dated as fuck kys
>t. former metalhead

but user, skinny jeans have been out of style since 2008

what about perfectos that are so tight you can only wear them unzipped. are they in style?

>but user, skinny jeans have been out of style since 2008

he says as he desperately lowers the price of his D02s on grailed

im price gauging my yyphs for triple and making bands actually homeboy, stay shopping in the girls jean section at ya local hot topic though

you got it bud

>skinny jeans were stylish at some point in the last 20 years

damn BRUH skinnies is life huh

>former metalhead
>former
Found the poser, guys

Just cause you're too fat to pull them off doesn't mean they're not Veeky Forums :^)

do you see any skinny jeans here bitch
antonioli.eu/en/US/men/section/new-arrivals

>scroll down 2 seconds
>models wearing skinny pants, balmain/drkshdw and more

is this supposed to be bait or what

>t. stupid redditor

Oh no, a website didn't get any new skinny jeans(barely any jeans for that matter, guess time to throw out denim amirite?), you sure proved me wrong buddy :(

How pathetic do you have to be to follow whats trendy in the fashion industry? Why not develop your own sense of fashion instead of just jumping from ship to ship, always behind the "cutting edge". I'd bet you wear that off white camo sweatshirt cause you're a fucking faggot who just wants to show how fucking cool you are to wear the most popular thing right now, regardless of how fucking godawful you look.

i don’t think you know what skinny pants means

>t. soy

>who cares if I just jump from trend to trend, never actually understanding what I like, as long as some LITERAL SOYBOY fashion designer in paris says its cool and puts it on his website that means im basically cool too

whats it like getting blow the fuck out so bad you can only respond to one response and all you can muster up is that perhaps I drink soymilk?

>tfw over 12 years ago I bought my first pair off Dior's and wore them slouchy similar to this

everyone used to make fun of me saying I'm wearing girl pants and how is it my nuts aren't hurting. still wear jeans all slim and slouchy to this day and all those same ppl who made fun of me are wearing absolute skin tight shit.

waaaay tighter than anything i ever wore. I'm talking skin tight shit where you can see the outline of their phone ready to burst out of their pocket.

>tfw I am 30 and still check on this board occasionally

slim fit is were is at

you sound like Paul Joseph Watson.

Skinny jeans aren't getting pushed by leading fashion houses anymore, it's as simple as that, you might like them and a lot of others always will but the simple fact is leading fashion houses currently don't. Whether this means they are Veeky Forums are not is a different debate.

see my postu fucking nonfashion turd

also post ur measurements before u reply to me again u fucking subhuman

skinny refers to the cut, not a body type

no shit, doesn't change the fact that fat people can't pull off the skinny cut which is what was being said. Lrn2read

>fat people don't look good

what a twist

ur moms fat ass looks pretty good in skin tight jeans so maybe its subjective

we're literally having a debate on whether they're still Veeky Forums or not. Nobody here is arguing that some fashion houses aren't incorporating them as much as they were. You literally invented an argument that nobody was having just so you could seem insightful.

>tfw cyclist legs
>slim fit looks like skinny fit
I have to wear comfortable loose tapered wool pants :-(

yeah yeah fat people look like shit in everything, difference is it just looks totally wrong when they wear skinny jeans vs just average looking fat people. I mean just imagine pic related being crammed into some skinnies.

so is """Veeky Forums""" only what appeals to your own limited understanding of aesthetics? what could be more relevant in fashion than what the leading fashion houses are currently pushing...lay off the autism kid...

whether they are Veeky Forums or not is different to being pushed by fashion houses as Veeky Forums is decided by anons on Veeky Forums. However, the fact that skinny jeans are not getting pushed by fashion houses is a strong indicator that they are not Veeky Forums.

These two posts are great at showing how uncritical Veeky Forums is of "fashion". Do you guys even watch any fashion shows? Do you realize how much shit designers push that ends up being not relevant at all? Or how much of the fashion industry is just them literally playing catch up with popular culture(see streetwear). You guys are still living in the 20th century where fashion houses could reliably project their style onto people, but we're in the 21st century and this is the weakest fashion houses have ever been.

soy will always be in fashion

Based

but streetwear has been focusing on looser fits since at least 2015, probably before that even. ur right, im not even into fashion, i just browse here for inspo. all i know is when i go outside the only people i see wearing skinny jeans are 12yos and people who shop at primark. post a 2018 fit that looks modern and also incorporates skinny jeans.

t. 75 IQ soymale

Go ahead and define what a fit that looks "modern" even means.

why im not the one trying to prove that skinny jeans are "Veeky Forums" i.e fashionable. "characteristic of, influenced by, or representing a current popular style"
if you want me to prove why looser fits are more modern then look at what the fashion houses are currently pushing as well as whats going in streetwear right now. i dont need to provide proof for something thats blatantly obvious, just like i dont need proof that the skies blue. its just common sense.

On the topic of denim this is cheap monday's newest fit. Granted it's a pleb brand but still.

Great job on showing how little you know. Most fashion houses aren't even pushing modern designs you fucking retard. They're pushing so much retro and 90's inspired aesthetics, take Balenciaga for instance, just go browse through what they have and you'll find little, if anything thats modern. Rinse and repeat for Gucci, and other fashion houses.

If your definition of "modern" is just that its happening right now then you are literally a brainlet who is too stupid to dress yourself, and need to stick to shopping at JC Pennys.

just let it go user, skinny jeans are general not Veeky Forums anymore

he’s part of the darkside of Veeky Forums

Skinny jeans have always been the soy-pant.

Levis 501's cuffed will always be timeless in fashion.

only if they are blue. black 501s look like wrinkled dress pants.

>almost the 20s
>still dressing in AIDS-core

oh gosh...

retro doesnt mean literally a copy of the same thing that was happening twenty years ago. retro can be modern. you seem upset. why? no-ones saying that you cant wear skinny jeans. they just arent fashionable. we also just came out of a period where skinny jeans were in vogue for everyone for the first time. yes people wore skinny jeans before occasionally but it was limited to subcultures. i cant think of another decade where literally everyone was wearing skin tight jeans apart from the 2010s. its not surprising that people think its weak now.

Literally the entire 18th century

That's why you get black Dickies.

Having the ability to make work wear fashionable > wasting money on materialistic "effay" urban uniform trends

to

whats the point of me being skinny if im only going to wear baggy shapeless shit?

From a purely evolutionary standpoint there isn't much point in the existence of skinny beta weaklings.

not skinny doesn't mean baggy and shapeless lmao

d i g i t s

those arent jeans though. and the 18th century is basically alien to us at this point. i think its generally understood that "our" culture started at some point in the early/mid 20th century.
because it hangs off ur form better than a fat person. human coat hanger. + the human form is limited. clothing is not limited.
>thinking evolution has a "standpoint"
lol social darwinist moron

nice dubs but being skinny is fa, go back to Veeky Forums

this image isnt proving your point at all.
also that fucking jaw!

dem some nice shoes

I like Dickies but they literally hurt my dick when I wear them

former metalhead also, but I still put on Peace sells but who's buying, because it's a good ass fucking album.

w2c pants

Looks like they sold their brand in right time

Yeah user, no one cares about an evolutionary standpoint when it comes to fashion. Stay in Veeky Forums because Veeky Forums isn’t Veeky Forums.

baggy fitting trousers/jeans look shit on guys unless you are some slim asian dude in Tokyo wearing expensive shit.

It can also look good on slim white / asian girls.

how can skinny jeans or whatever type of jeans be a trend? you wear what fits your body type

Are fingolians counted as asian, i'm skinny already

I work hard on my Veeky Forums legs. I enjoy being able to crush a watermelon with my thighs.

Hot if girl

hows it feel to be retarded

damn these kids are triggered! cool people have been wearing loose pants for at least 2 years now, get with it boys

my skinny jeans aren't even tight on me. you people need to lose weight.

>cool people

Don't hate to break it to you, but the Professional Cock Garglers at GQ aren't cool.

REMINDER, SINCE I GUESS YOU NEED REMINDING
TIGHT JEANS ARE OUT OF STYLE
TIGHT JEANS
AS IN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PANT LEG CIRCUMFERENCE AND ACTUAL LEG CIRCUMFERENCE
SKINNY PANTS ARE FINE IF YOU'RE SKINNY, BECAUSE THEY FIT YOU LIKE LOOSER PANTS WOULD FIT SOMEONE WITH THICKER LEGS
THIS ISN'T HARD

You are just fat

>TIGHT JEANS ARE OUT OF STYLE
>TIGHT JEANS
>AS IN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PANT LEG CIRCUMFERENCE AND ACTUAL LEG CIRCUMFERENCE
>SKINNY PANTS ARE FINE IF YOU'RE SKINNY, BECAUSE THEY FIT YOU LIKE LOOSER PANTS WOULD FIT SOMEONE WITH THICKER LEGS
>THIS ISN'T HARD
well said. apparently it is on this board of fucking idiots

>tfw can't wear skinny jeans because my dick and balls are too big

i guess that is why it's said that skinny jeans are for faggots

>tfw 7" hard
>~2" soft
>never have to worry about my dick when it isn't fucking time
Why is growermode also the best mode

this

>.t white boy who tries to emulate mens no-no

When you're truly skinny, all jeans are skinny jeans.