C U
T E

>visit from other board
>realize this is what you guys ACTUALLY WEAR

that room looks disgusting

it's part of her charm

Who is she?

I can't masturbate to this hipless faggot

That looks custom made. You probably wouldn't be able to afford it.

whomst this and does it have a bepis?

it frog

who frog
she(he?) looks like an s4s poster

FROG

Imagine the smell

WHO FROG?
i dont know this meme

Nice dubs, but I feel bad for Arnie.

I HATE THESE DISGUSTING ARTSY WHORES WHO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SHOW THE PUBLIC HOW MUCH THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT LE APPEARANCE WHILE DEEPLY CARING FOR APPEARANCE. IN THE SAME VEIN AS IRONICALLY DRESSING LIKE A HOBO.

I HATE IRONY SO MUCH, I HATE Veeky Forums SO MUCH I HATE YOU ALL

I'm sorry buddy. Maybe listen to some chill music, or drink some tea. Just try to relax and you'll be okay.

why is this ugly crackhead looking bitch a meme here

she was nice to us ;__;

She has a VERY characteristic Polish face: those deep, baggy looking eyes, long nose and short chin... just like my friend.

On a serious note, I'm very interest in her fashion journey. She seems to have a very consistent wardrobe and a well defined aesthetic, wich I lack. Please answer me, froggo

once

i think

Boi you're lucky you have me here.

I had more of them somewhere, but I decided to post the ones on which she looks, let's say, semi-attractive.

sorry but i dont see the appeal...she looks like a homeless man who's addicted to meth

Her couch looks gross

WEW! These are some rare ass froggos! How long has she been posting here?

why are you posting this transexual

u do frog great justice

she looks half Asian to me.

Stop indulting froggo shes cute

She's a waywt poster. She usually posts comfy thrifted fits. I'm not sure if she's posted recently, because I like to pretend waywt doesn't exist. As you can tell, opinions on her are pretty polarized.

I cant if shes attractive or not but leaning towards yes

I think so. There's definitely something about her.

Who is froggo?

bump

I have to say she has an aesthetic that really suits her, let's say unconventional, looks.

If she tried wearing summer dresses or basic bitch tier stuff like uggs and leggings, standard "feminine" stuff, she'd be like a pig in lipstick. But in these pictures she looks quite pretty...
>tfw no ugly yuropoor gf

>ugly
piss off

I like this

Not interested

She looks Slavic and her room screams "Slavic" and, well, we have a lot of Mongol blood in us so you're kinda right

You underappreciate the power of make-up. She has regular face and big eyes - with good make up she could be a strong 8

why yall saying she? like its obvious this some dude who has low testo and might or might not be on medicines for menopausal women.

what the fuck man

what the hell guy

Why are we posting about anons now? I have nothing against her but it really distracts from the board. It isn't even Veeky Forums, it's just some samefags shilling this girl (who is not even that attractive)
I guess I can see the appeal, I personally like trashy 'tired' looks, but I can also see why would someone consider her ugly or disgusting (she looks like she does deepthroat for weed and doesn't shave)
Eh, someone close the thread? reee?

First time I've seen her posting her photos in /fa face rate threads like 1 year ago. She made a lot of fuzz in these.

She is from Poland, and was mentioning jewish roots in her family, but I won't judge If that's true or not.

Why is everyone arguing and not postin froggos
Faggots

these suit her well

when did froggo last post?

youtube.com/watch?v=V2KSoCXDQPo

I would fuck her but she needs to clean her room first

Messy room isn’t effay

Lazy

She's posting even this week. She usually does it from time to time in WAYWT threads, since /fa got bored of face rate threads.

Opinions on her looks were very polarised, many negative, some positive, yet mostly curious comments. She was fun to talk and she didnt act like usual Veeky Forums sperg that received some attention.

She kinda keeps low profile now. I like it, and respect it.

Who you calling guy, buddy?

Bump

Okay but why does she look like Decim from Death Parade

i need more for my collection, please

that's not very chill

good normies gtfo

I LOVE HER. DOES SHE HAVE AN INSTA?
never use waywt threads anymore bc they're fucking cancer so not up to date with her

she could model desu. so unconventional attractive. I WANT A FROGGO MOMMY

>sanpaku
Bet she does drugs and takes it up the ass

>Bet she does drugs and takes it up the ass

almost forcing me to make such an obvious joke... i feel baited

made you reply tho

beyond what you just said, this "woman" is a pathetic excuse of a human being. how hard is it for women to just try, for even thirty minutes a day, to be decent and feminine.

any "man" looking at her and seeing anything other than a trash dump waste of life needs help.

this is how the west was lost.

thanks for rare rose

Fucking incels.

ya i know. only incels would look at this dumb ho and see something with any value

Not that guy but why is it incel for disliking her skanky looks? You know, your outer appearance does reflect the inner self if current evidence is anything to go by, and her appearance alone says a lot about the type of person she also potentially is.

But who am I to talk anyway? I ain't judging but I dislike dishonest people.

>your outer appearance does reflect the inner self
back to rddit, incel

buddy that hairline

hello friends!!!
i did it myself, its super easy so you can just copy it yourself
thanks!!!
im sorry im poor and i just dont really care where do i live yakno
im froggo nice to meet u
i dont but i wish i have ehh
i dont smell, i wash myself once a day and my comsetics dont smell since im allergic
im just a frog from /fa hello
yeah he needs to get comfy
that was when somebody broke my nose
i still am, i still am!!!
theres not too many people looking like me you know, yeah they do have dark hair and all but i can say im pretty original here, i look kinda jewish or french compared to them
also thank you!!! i want to get better and better
woo it was one of the first pictures i posted!
oh i look cute there
sorry :(
one year, almost excavtly!!!
god i wish
right!!!
these days more and more people hate me
it me
i tried wearing shit like these many times few years ago and i was feeling like shit so fucking much i hated myself really
hehe me too thank
i look gay in make up, my face is too masculine
also my skin is fucked so no makeup for me
in fact im a girl with high testo, its funny but its true
this is true, the first one and the second one too
ehh tough emo times
it isnt dirty, its just messy. messy is comfy
i just get that vibe that most people here hates me so i just keep sitting queitly you know
i dont have any social media, im too shy. also i dont like smartphones so i dont own one.
i was a model for a short period of time, i was even posing nude hehe
i used to, its true

also a few more rare froggos

I'm straight, but I want to be your gay friend.

very rare hacker froggo...

i want to have a gay friend to talk about boys with

ok thats all ive got!!! have a nice day everyone

I'm gay but i want to be your bf

hmu

I really just want to thrift clothes with you.

hey froggo im op sorry if making a thread about you creeped you out. I just like your fits, and even at the moment of making the thread I was scared youd see it and feel weird, because I know I would if someone for some reason made a thread about me

This isn't the first froggo thread. They all go like this. Froggo don't care.

IDK if this a guy or girl but I'll still kiss

POZNAŃ
O
Z
N
A
Ń

grunwald i jezyce to dwie najbardziej pojebane dzielnice

To prawda, lecz dam słowo, wziąłbym ją na Piątkowo