/Hair/ General

Last one hit three hunna.

discuss hair and ask questions here.

Looking for advice on what to do with my hair, should I get it cut or keep growing it out? Sorry for not shaving.

Kinda regret my haircut now cause the fringe don't look that good from the front cause of receding hairline god damn it.

I don't know if this is bait or not...

Know any good civil war period haircuts?

What i should do with my hair? Planning to get it cut today.

anyone have that picture of the asian guy ligthing a cigarette, covering it with his jacket? He has a cool hairstyle I think I can pull but I can't find the picture

Still could use a suggestion, I usually get everything buzzed and blocked with a fade in the back. But I want to keep some length. I was thinking something like just getting a high fade on the sides.

I don't necessarily want this style but my hair is this exact color and texture. What can i accomplish with no product? besides an undercut of any kind.

Brainlet here

How do I style my hair so it stays in one shape?

nigga what

why woule it be bait

I got your back user

I love Mishima

How do I keep my hair down like this? It stayed like this for a few minutes and then it puffed up and I looked like Johnny Bravo. Just use more wax / fiber?

Lol

Wax works for a textured look. You should try pomade if you want your hair to lay down like that

Wow a Steve reaction image. Thanks user

Length goal. Growing out a bowl cut right now.

Thanks. I was using american crew fiber. Guess it's not really good for what I was trying.

I hit my hair with a straightener to keep it down like that.

i feel you user, im on the same journey. I just reached the bowlcut faze.

xXFAZE_BOWLCUTXx

pretty much ya

If my hair is long but brittle and dry, is there any use trying to get it back to normal, or should I just cut it now?

rec me some hairstyles

haven't touched my hair at all and its in a mullet phase right now. Do i get a trim every so often to shorten the front or the sides so its not puffy? My main goal is just to wear a pony tail.

You can either trim the back until the sides even out Or you can wear the back in a small ponytail and slick back the front and sides

Asian male, square face, hair at shoulders length, bangs down to nose. It's getting a bit messy now and I want to get it cut, but still keep it long. Any suggestions?

Is Toshiro the most attractive person in history?

commit suicide

Hair advice? I’m trying to grow out my hair, but can’t help but think that I’ll end up with a mullet.

Got a new cut
Did I do good ?

I think longer hair looks better with your hairline but you're a handsome dude anyways

Ever considering starting a prank youtube channel think you would do well

Is my buzz good

you look like you cheat a lot

Be gentle, Veeky Forums. Is my flow sufficiently effay? Businessfag here, can’t be too effay without corporate breathing down my neck.

looks really tryhard lol

Thats not a buzz at all, when did the definition of what a buzzcut is become so fucking skewed. Also the top of your head looks like a grassy hill.

You look like a cartoon, I'm pretty sure I've seen you in a telltale game, pic related
you look like a drug dealer
embrace the mullet. style your hair a bit more, looks flat.

Lol not sure if compliment but thanks anyhow

Just to confirm: you do have it cut short to long on the top right?

Look great.

Just put my hair back for the first time in ages. I have a full head of hair but I'm only 25, and this hairline is weird, am I going bald?

Yes

not necessarily. some people just have hairlines like that

Surely you're just trolling my insecurity and this is a normal maturing hairline

Don’t comb your facial hair as much. The singular wave of it looks awkward. I think beard is general is overgroomed. Grow out moustache a little; it’s half the length of your soul patch rn.

Disproportionate amount of pomade in front to the top of your head.

Nah you're not. It's normal for the edges to recede a bit around that age. Happens to majority of males. You got some thick hair genes and I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe rock some bangs if you can pull that off.

Any advice on what to do with my hair?
Thanks

buzz

I'm 25 and my hair is starting to show a little bit of grey above the ears. I just hope I get a cool Veeky Forums pattern.
My dad and all his brothers and sisters went grey in their 20s but my sister is 28 and her hasn't shown any grey yet at all, so I'm hoping it's a slower process for me and ideally it won't happen all over.

Why stop using shampoo and conditioner and what do I use instead?

I shower twice a day

that's Mifune you absolute pleb

how do I make my hair not be so coarse (it's wavy/curly)

Don't buzz if you have a baby face

>finally get the hair you want
>you still look like shit because you're ugly as fuck

Daily reminder that if your facial structure is weak, just get a short back and sides every other month. Anything else is wasted effort.

I think that was a joke, spaz

I have bad facial genetics and a weak jawline, and I never ever know what to do with my hair. Being hapa kinda sucks... any suggestions?
(Just woke up from a nap, and getting a haircut tomorrow)

What haircut should I get?

Flipped

why not?

What to do with my 'do?

looks good

enhances baby features

exaggerates**

because it makes you look like an actual baby

bump

lads, I've had the same hair style my entire life, looking to mix it up for the better. What do?

Yeha. Longer in the front.

i've been buzzing my own hair for a while but i wanna grow it out
what sort of steps should i take to achieve this look? is there specific name for this kind of hair cut?

Help pls, even if you just call me a faggot

How can I get those hair ?

>It's me

Just grow old and wake up like that one day

I don't want to wait...

Throw the sleeveless hoodie in the garbage. Buzz cut.

In my defense, it's cold where I live alot and it's nice to layer it with a long sleeve before working out. I don't wear it in public brah. Also I definitely don't think I can pull off a buzz cut

Fuck if I know, but your head's a bit long for hair going up so much, mate. Makes it seem a bit too long to be fully human.

have really long hair right now and don't know what to do with it, face is round so I'm afraid to go
short

suggestions?

Someone ?...

Cut it short user, people told you the same thing in the other thread

that's a cartoon user

bump, pls need advice anons.

Step 1: Find a real picture

if ur face is not minimum 9/10 then buzz. no one gives a shit. imagine this faggot in OP image with a 5/10 face. he would look horrid

u cocksuckers are delusional. just buzz and wear black and forget fashion u ugly dickheads lmao

Now do you guys handle your hair growth process?

I'm a couple of months in without going to trim it or anything, just letting the shit grow, and I'm loosing so much hair in the showers, like wtf. I know ppl say that we lose daily like 100 hairs that are replaced on its own, but this stuff is really starting to worry me.

My friends are telling me when a lot of hair start to fall out its time for a cut, so what do I do, do I got and cut it short and standard again, or go for a trim or something.

Ppl usually say if you want long hair just let it grow for like half a year with no barber, how do you handle this damn.

I have long eye lashes top and bottom and I was wondering if I should trim the bottom ones.

Anyone got any eye lash trimming advice to look better?

How do I manually turn my hair from straight to wavy?

>if ur face is not minimum 9/10 then buzz

Other way round, retard. If you're sub 8, don't even think about trying a buzzcut. You need a god-tier masculine face to make it work.

Bro (assuming you're a guy), if you have long eyelashes don't touch them and count your lucky stars. Girls love long eyelashes, I always get complimented on mine.

other than desperately fucking around with products and shit, you can't really. wavyess is genetic.

short on the back and sides, disconnected from the top like an undercut, but UNLIKE an undercut in that it's not going short to long on the top. you'd also need pretty thick hair to pull off that messy-voluminous look.

essentially it's a two block

are you balding ....

go short. you can always grow it back

Hold it back and blow dry, aiming for the roots, and use a hairband when there's no one around to call you a faggot. You could also keep growing it and hope it weighs it down eventually.

cut the back and sides