What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=125&v=dm0-a98RHDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your parents. They didn't teach you discipline. Now you're just vain and a mediocre student

nothing, the low top 2s are just better than the high tops

So how bad did these flop? I've seen them a lot on clearance and shit and don't know why. In my eyes the changes improved the appearance a tenfold.

Nike/Converse assumed just cause they have that basic bitch shape that consumers would by them. I love seeing companies fail

the company is doing better in a day than your whole family has done in their life i'm pretty sure they aren't failing

theyre losing the core aspects of the shoe.

They flew too close to the sun

PF's seriously don't get enough love. Not all the styles are excellent but there are some gems and those shoes are so gd comfy its insane. they feel broken in first time you wear em

The black ones look like Romones child.

Surrrrrre buddy

>RUN FASTER, JUMP HIGHER

Also, worst colorway for a PF

they were comfy as fuck but completely fell apart in a year.

Pretty much anything made by converse falls apart in a year nowadays.

This. My friend had a pair when he was younger that lasted him 3 or 4 years. I wore mine for 4 months of regular use and the sole came unglued.

they literally start falling apart within months of wearing them, the soles literally pop out. hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=125&v=dm0-a98RHDE

I'm surprised anyone still buys these things. My last pair lasted 7 months and felt like shit the entire time.

never again

>
>
Still have my pair of the original design cdg plays. Got them shits like 5 years ago.

They're comfy and materially superior to regular Chucks (and mine from 2015 have a perfectly intact sole), however I wish they had:
- the classic line on the rubber sole to add some visual interest
- a thicker rubber sole like on the 70s

Fucking tihs. Have had mine for a year and theres holes on the side where it creases where I walk and on the heel. Glad I got them on sale because its not worth it at full price. Probably not worth it at all.

PF Flyers are the greatest sneakers.

Don't talk shit about The Sandlot colorway

bought my pair more than 6 years, used them on the gym almost every day and they're still going strong