ITT: we post things that take courage to wear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8gIj5FwdSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT: Insecure soyboys

wear what you want or you are not a man.
Freedom to wear what you want and not be a coward is freedom of speech. Pussy ass nigger

home of the free, land of the brave

>You need l courage to bomb defenceless goat third world villagers
Well, yeah, my uncle has been one of the commanders in a lot of missions with Americans in Iraq
For every military trial in one of EU forces came a couple of similar or worse war crimes committed by American soldiers which were never punished and usually not even reported by media because Americans idolise their genocidal morons for a soldiers too much to give a fuck about them bombarding yet another innocent village by accident

>goat-fucking third world villagers

my gf bought this for me
i actually really like it but i'm too scared to wear it outside the house

sounds like someone is jealous of americans

Everything in this thread

Just wear it you ungrateful shit

break up with her

I'm kinda torn on this.

you'll either look autistic as fuck or all the normies who are into Pokemon might even compliment that jacket.

but then again, rule of thumb is to not wear shitty merch bullshit.

Eurotrash falls for the simplest of baits.

>he thinks the faggots on this board who "wear what they want" are men
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do I buy this, I'm in love

go back to /pol/ maybe?

MUH MERICAAAA

She bought you a nigger in a poke jacket?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

oh shit! w2c

I would be so ashamed if anyone seen me in this

>muslims
>innocent

moron, I applaud American for bombing the shit out of them and hope they bomb some more

hes right, if you're a faggot no amount of clothing will remedy it

the back is what makes me most insecure.
but yes i can totally see it going over really well and people liking it and me looking good in it, but I can see that you really have to have the right attitude.
so im just waiting for a day where i might feel bold enough to wear it

next time ur raw doggin just remember u cant buy fits if ur moneys goin 2 child support!

tell your gf slavery is illegal user

this
fuck muslims

You don't think it takes courage to risk your life on a plane waiting for some SAM battery to knock you out of the sky? Get lost.

it's just motorsport sponsorship why get embarrassed?

Make sure you build an outfit around it, it’s not going to work on a all black fit but it might work if you style it synthwavey

Honestly, the Japanese lettering makes it work. Wear it user.

Sister got me this for Christmas. Heard someone shout across the street
>MY NAME IS PEEEEEWDIEPIEEE
Not worn it since.

It's cool, wear it. They were the fucking cringey dork in that situation, not you, honestly.

kek

hope youre 20 or younger this is pretty bad unless you go for ugly-god core

Doesnt help that I have medium short hair and the same beard as him so a pretty similar face aesthetic.

this

you sound like that faggot who's afraid to take risks and only browses Veeky Forums to make fun of fits because thats the only thing you've found so far that helps you forget how much you hate yourself

It's a pokemon jacket.

yeah and when you have a little bit of confidence theres nothing better in fashion than pulling something like that off

I recognize that jacket!

youtube.com/watch?v=U8gIj5FwdSw

Drop the gf and get one with a better eye for material; if you're not marketable to better gfs, train her to have a better eye for material.

You can pull off anything as long as you have HEIGHT FACE and FRAME when will you ugly manlets learn

Should've bro-fisted his ass tbqh

Lmfao more like insecure

I never realised until I saw them irl just how retarded the real end is.