Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XUHmxx4_dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
174cm, 55kg, male, 23
>highest weight
75kg+
>goal weight
When I'm not fat anymore. Thought it was gonna be 55, but it's not.
>preferred method of losing weight
Mostly eat liquid food, 800 cal a day
>aesthetic you're going for
I really just want thin legs

People are starting to point out I've lost weight, but not in a good way. It's really discouraging.
It's getting warmer though so soon I can start jogging again.

>current stats

Female, aged 18. 5'7" and 60kg wanting to drop another 10kg and maybe be happy at 50kg. Could push for 40kg though.

If I go from 172 pounds to 150, will I be able to keep a flat tummy, or will the excessive fat make it useless? I plan on losing more after 150, but that's my current goal.

OOPS!! I meant lbs not kg!

Best way to keep my metabolism ticking over? I'm m 5ft 8 and around 180-ish lbs. I'm coming off meds so have a small appetite. I'm not sure how many calories to eat/when to eat to best lose weight without losing too much muscle or fucking up my metabolism

Depends on genetics.

alright, im breaking this fucking binge cycle. whats the best way to go about this?

Fast for two days. Then start eating slow.

Would most of the people here consider being 5'8'' and 137lbs obese ? It's mostly because I had extreme rapid weight gain over the past year (I used to be 129 early last year) and now I feel like it's extremely blatant and grotesque to everyone.

Since obesity is defined medical condition, no, I wouldn't call it obese.
Most people here would probably call you fat though. Depends on your fat/muscle percentage and body proportions though.

>tfw started lifting for the boosted resting metabolic rate
tfw just getting bigger in a different way now

Nice

that's fucking disgusting man

Do i look good with this jeans?

Side

Looks good, what's your stats?

191cm 72kg 19yo

Quit vaping a week ago and I already feel the weight packing on. What do?

please be trolling

Fuck, I have lower BMI but my legs and ass are way fatter. What gives?

Twink x Brap hog is the ideal relationship.

they're a bit tight around the knees, wouldn't be an issue if you weren't knock kneed

>still live with the senpai
>mum makes dinner for everyone
>constantly making a huge fucking dinner
>request less but she never takes me seriously
>she already thinks I'm way too skinny
>really impeding my weight lose
I'm 5'9 135lbs but if I was living on my own I swear I'd be like 120lbs. this SUCKS

>still live with the family*
forgot about that filter

why are my abs so formless /thin/?
how can i give them definition?
i like the resto of my body but my belly are bleh

Eat less for breakfast and lunch so you still have a deficit with her huge dinners

exercise them? abs don't come out of thin air

crunches, leg raises, simple stuff like that

thanks

because you have zero muscle definition and should do something about it

muscle shape is genetic, just lower body fat and see what you have

i think youre too thicc for those jeans

your bf% is higher than you think because you have little muscle mass

>tfw only lost 2 kg since last Friday
and I got my period today so it's likely I'll binge fml
what do?

You are really not ready for those kind of jeans. Either that, or you are simply fucked because of the shape of your legs.

Can anyone recommend a decent all around body exercise routine I can do without going to the gym?
I've always been super thin, my arms and legs are basically just twigs with zero definition on them, and I have zero stamina. I'd like to shape up just a tiny bit, not anywhere even remotely body builder level, but just a tiny bit to hopefully look a bit healthier.

I have a pair of dumbbells and started just doing sets of curls where I push them up over my head after finishing the curl motion since I figure that should get my shoulders a bit too, planks, and squats. I tried to do sit ups but since I have like zero fat or muscle mass cushioning my tailbone they hurt like fuck. Tried push ups too but there's no way I can do normal ones, I'm already struggling like hell with the women push ups or whatever they are called, the ones where you are on your knees and only supporting your upper body with your arms.

I have the same problem
Please kind anons help

I would recommend a yoga mat for situps, crunches and other stuff like that, keep up with the squats.
Try building strength with resistance bands, they've always worked for me especially for shoulders and back.

Not thinspo yet, but slowly making progress.

177cm, 53kg, male, 18
>highest weight
55kg
>goal weight
70kg+
None, I need to gain weight
>aesthetic you’re going for
In general terms, a toned body.

Former/current fat cunts, tell me what you ate/eat and how you ate/eat so much.

>I would recommend a yoga mat
I have one, pretty nice one that was relatively expensive all things considered too. Didn't really help with my tailbone at all.
I asked my doc about it before and he said it's very likely not that I have a pinched nerve or anything serious, I just have literally no material there to protect it so it's always rubbing almost directly on the ground which is unpleasant as fuck and can easily hurt it when doing exercises that even just temporarily put weight on it.

Haven't really considered resistance bands yet, but I'll look into them for sure.
Thanks!

Please please please please please be a troll this picture fucking hurts me in my insides.

this video my scro youtu.be/7XUHmxx4_dY

it works if youre trying to lose weight also, just do the opposite of everything Sam here says.

Anyone go from fat to thin..
Stats are
>CW:150 lbs
>5’4”
>GW: 100lbs
>Mtf
I’m fat but I used to be small and thin at 115 lbs the most but ballooned up after Parents started noticing something now they watch me like crazy. I really want to get to my goal weight I’ve been running but I get bigger calves if anything and I don’t want that any tips.

187cm, 65kg, male, 19
>highest weight
67kg
>goal weight
70kg+
trying to gain weight instead

Breddy funni. Thanks.

Male, 21. 5’9 110 lbs | 175cm 50kg
Goal weight: 100lbs/45kg

158 cm/5'2" F
108 lbs
>highest weight
>goal weight
98 - 102
intermittent fasting, OMAD
at home exercises like pilates and ballet barre
>aesthetic you're going for
delicate school girl

does anyone else habe problems refusing food from family or friends?? and what are people's low cal go-tos when out for drinks?

Nenshou is pretty fun at least, as a start.

>why are my abs so formless /thin/?

you just haven't grown into your body yet

what's better to eat; apples, eggs, or nothing?

If you are anorexic or bulimic, please see a doctor. Make sure you get the right nutrients your body needs in order to stay healthy. Cutting back calories and doing cardio is fine, but unhealthy dieting might cause long lasting damage to your body and maybe even kill you. Plus, you'll look unhealthy and gross.

Good luck slimming down, and stay healthy!

Like what?

>current stats: 5'10ish, 148lbs, Male, 19
>highest weight: unknown
>goal weight: Ripped
>preferred method of losing weight: Surfing definitely
>aesthetic you're going for: professional surfer

>current stats: height: 169cm, weight: 49kg, gender f, age 23
>highest weight 61kg
>goal weight 48 kg (yay, soon there)
>preferred method of losing weight: nothing specific really, walking and eating heathy I guess.
>aesthetic you're going for: fit but skinny

i think you've gone far enough..

>current stats:
185cm, 65kg, Male, 25
>highest weight:
no idea
>goal weight:
no idea
>preferred method of losing weight:
cardio
>aesthetic you're going for:
Just want to shed some fat on my stomach and legs in particular. I've gotten pretty "skinny fat" over the last few years, my calves are like 4-5 times as thick as my upper arms, it looks super unbalanced.

Why are chubby women so cute :3

Fuck off thats gross

I’m pretty sure that’s underweight.

pls let me fuck u

They're not

Well no shit. Look at where you are

Veeky Forumsfag here. Fit women are top tier, fatties can fuck off. So can skellies.

23 male, 5' 11'' and 156 lbs. I gotta lose some weight in my lower abdomen and thighs.

Am I there yet?

Go back to jerking off to men faggot

that's what I'm doing rn :P

Tips on an all cardio routine? Right now it’s just HIITing the elliptical for 45 minutes every other day

Eggs personally

But I'm straight. I just am not attracted to women who would snap in two during childbirth. That's not to say that anyone here could even get pregnant, considering how shriveled your ovaries probably are.

Stop being fat.

tfw constipation doesnt go away no matter how much water i drink
maybe eating is ok sometimes

Do you drink coffee or otherwise consume caffeine?
Caffeine absolutely destroys you if you get it into your system on a relatively empty stomach.

I drink one cup each day with a piece of fruit. drank two today to get things moving but i feel like it didn't do much
trying with an empty stomach sounds like a plan

I like thicc women, but that's a little 2thicc4me.

I love thicc, but prefer to be a twink myself.

/ss/ is my fetish

Yeah, looking good there skeletor.

are you cute

Yohimbine HCL.

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

>googles
>from an anorexia documentary
>the subject of this photo died at 18
>she was a qt just two years before
fuck you

i'm 23 my dude

your place or mine?

>5'9"

Lol. Sorry to tell you this.. you are 5'6" and that's assuming you are not wearing footwear.

Anyone have the gif of that one skinny girl puking? She is wearing a vest, and she is outside on a small balcony. I swear I used to see it all the time, but I can't figure out what to search for.

LMFAO

Feel so bad today, I was supposed to fast but end up eating half a blueberry scone, an apple, and a cup of coffee with cream and brown sugar.

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!

Kawaii-so. If it’s any consolation, I was supposed to be doing a green tea fast today but I caved and ate a chunk of mature cheddar cheese. I wasn’t even particularly hungry or anything just bored

Jus wanna squish my face in that honestly

>Anyone here
>ovaries

Eggs, lower sugar than apples and you could probably use the protein.

>tfw mummy finds out you've been fasting and smugly tells you something about it making your body store fat and now you dont feel like eating anymore because you're scared of eating too much or too little

yea there's no way you'd be that fat at 110 if you were really that tall
t. 5'8 123

I wanna be slim and I'm so dedicated but it takes so long bros... I want to go out and start shopping for my Veeky Forums now. I'm already down 15 pounds but I have 20 to go. Goal weight is 150. I know the most Veeky Forums thing you can wear is a slim body and I want it but man it's been a month already and at this rate it's gonna be probably two months if what they say about slowdown in weightloss is true.

Post some thin Veeky Forums to keep me going please

because people differ from taste

Because you're a disgusting pleb.

You are underweight. Unless you have no muscle there can't be very much fat on you. It'd be unhealthy to lose much more.

How do you keep your nips from showing when you wear really form fitting stuff?

baggy fit small nipples master race