Sruli Recht

is the only good thing I ever found out about on this board. Except for Knoch and Telny, but that's another story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6azTvy-a1zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you should stop worshipping attention whores

I just like rugged organic things.

Did anyone buy it? I'm just thinking about what kind ofperson would actually wear it

No idea. Probably.

Any other designers I should know that operate on a similar level of artistic integrity?

ccp,rick,ann d

But those guys are memes and nowhere near as refined and conceptual.

>CCP
>nowhere near as conceptual

CCP is on his own level and you can really only find a fraction of what he's produced online.

what is this, a chunk of human skin?

I am so lost. What is happening in this thread?

>seeing the world trough memes

Yes

Paul Harnden

Aithor Throup is great too, however not near as conceptual as these guys.

>is the only good thing I ever found out about on this board. Except for Knoch and Telny, but that's another story.

what about void/user? I think those are the two names he went by... dude who was in LA but went to study at Antwerp Royal Academy IIRC.

anyone know what he's up to now?

He was a trip faggot from flyover state who lied about everything and had hordes of fuccboi teens following him

Looks good. But is he he really been far even as near as conceptual as those guys?

harnden is a fucking hack

esp. when compared to gbs and thats really saying something because gbs is a huge insuffersable faggot

Love those pants.

>except for knoch and telny
So it's shit too?

I wish he was producing regular collections of normal clothing. His actual garment ideas were pretty good in this runway show:
youtube.com/watch?v=6azTvy-a1zg