Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLycr98ZrVQ&ab_channel=1sleep23
youtu.be/Y3PwteHlkN4
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TREAT ME LIKE A DUMPSTER BABY

I DONT FUCK WITH CLOWNS IM WITH THE SCARECROWS

SMOKING ON A DEAD ROSE

He will always ALWAYS be in lean's shadow.

musically yeah. style wise, everyone else apart from thaiboy is above him

you don't fuck with the blader

what? your sentence does not make sense

Bladee is the most effay of sadboys/drain gang

peep was better both musically and stylistically. both are great though

youtube.com/watch?v=wLycr98ZrVQ&ab_channel=1sleep23

ecco would like to have a word with you

draingang ceo owns a lot of prada sport and final home, hes ok in my book

>that disgusting body fat with no muscle

Wait for the /teen/ general next time sweetie

DRAiN GaNG B0iiS iiN DA GuTTeRR

gET A LiiFE M0tHeRR fUCkERR

Blader in Final Home on the right, go watch the vid of him and lean in tokyo

bladee is Reddit white armor is Veeky Forums

very handsome too

Flash from a clear sky

What the hell is that shirt? Doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who'd want the attention that shirt brings.

bladee is the best rapper alive and a fashion god how can anyone compete

she like me but she think that im a weirdoooo :/

So much samefagging going on in this thread. bladee's fashion isn't anything special, it's just over-hyped garage and decent color matching. Nothing I haven't seen in-person. His underground popularity is the only thing that makes his outfits "pop" without his popularity he would just look like another white boy trying too hard.

Stop it none of them are effay

thats from like 2013 lol

ecco made waves, everyone wanted y3 and rafdidas after them, show respect

love bladee but he's so god damn awkward and nervous. i think he has autism

no one cares abt yr opinion, Clint Eastwood

but bladee has literally posted here

i was in a Veeky Forums plug.dj room with bladee one time

you just realize this?

You know what, though? Some of his fits make up for it.

good thread

fucking bait lol peep wasnt shit, musically or stylistically, nothing he did was new all he did was popularize. u dumb as fuck

unironically using aesthetic as an adjective like this automatically shows you're either underage or very new to fashion. it's pathetic
I agree he does have good fashion sense / personal style tho

>those cuffs

lil peep is only liked because of his death, it's the best thing that could've happened to his career.
most "/fa" rappers imo are blade and bones. pretty boys.
what a surprise they're white

Had a friend buy a Final Home jacket and finally got it in hand a week ago (maybe?) so jealous...

Drainers unite

>
coz it is

I really like peep. I am a 29 year old man

Funny, I just purchased a finalhome long jacket.

this is sherm

nice to see dg on here even if its a thread like this

ecco here

best blaaddee

I love bladee but I prefer ecco for both music and aesthetic

Ecco is easily the most fashionable. A lot more goes into his fits than any other SB/GTB member.

His fit in Magic's music video was great.

does Veeky Forums like karman? everyone dg is great imo

Ecco2k literally designs clothes for a living

Literally the opposite

Bladee is a reclusive sperg and whitearmor is an outspoken liberal on twitter

that bomber is so nice. w2c a bright colored jacket like that?

>whitearmor is an outspoken liberal on twitter
Sounds like Veeky Forums, desu.

Gods

Which one? I just got a FA001 khaki long , its fucking comfy as hell when u stuff it with newspapers

ecco andcOD

*and OD

lmao he p much pioneered the emo/trap/alternative whatever scene. everyone who knew anything about underground recognized him for how unique his music is. i understand people like black keys did it first, but peep not only popularized it but improved on it. his voice was perfect for the pop/punk thing and he knew exactly what he was doing. don’t even argue about style lmao peep was the most fashionable in the industry. wore whatever he wanted to and looked fucking good in it, that’s what he was about. not many(or any??) in the underground did runways for balenciaga and other designers either.. y’all gotta do more research before saying dumb shit. just like sbe and gravity boys, peep was ahead of his time. you don’t have to like it but it’s fact.

*black kray. whoops. went overboard w this post but gotta defend my boy.

Black long size M.

love him

I'm surprised there isn't any other mention of bones in this thread. I think his fashion style and music are pretty good.

The gayest shit I've ever seen

picked up a similar one too bladers last week, best purchase of my life

Other then wanting it since bladee wore it, the long coat is great for cold weather and workwear enviorment. The lot of zippers do come in handy and I love how you can fill up the coat with newspaper for insulation. Best $175 ever spent.

> $175,

Really good price! Nice pickup.

Thanks user, i'm not too familiar with the market for them but do see a lot of them on Grailed for 200+

Might get one in the next few months as well, Really love the long black one.

Got mine for $83 (but shipping , fees and other buttfuxkery made the grand total $160, mine is like brand new also, i love it, always on the hunt for more ofc)

I think there’s no mention bc most people on fa know bones, and bladee is less talked about.
One thing that’s cooler about bones is that he has a better music taste outside of rap, and even uses non rap samples in his tracks (samples crystal castles, la dispute, Metallica, slowdive..)
Bones is a much more interesting artist to me

I don't disagree that he probably has a good taste in music... but you don't honestly believe he picks the samples his producers use to make his beats do you?

>pioneered the emo/trap/alternative whatever scene
>improved
not only was lil peep somewhat of a latecomer to the scene there was absolutely nothing special about his music in particular. Musically he was and is outperfomed by the vast majority of acts within the scene (kray, bladee, ecco2k, lean etc)and even within his own group (wicca phase, tracy etc.) if lil peep wasn't just naturally charismatic, good looking humorous etc. he would have never reached even a fraction of his current recognition. In comparison using black kray, bladee and even someone like sgp as an example their personality is either a non-factor in their fame or a catalyst against it. Their recognition in the scene is purely based off their music and occasionally their clothing choices. again, u dumb as fuck if u think lil peep anything for the scene but popularize and dilute it.

Why are gen Z ironically dressing like juggalos?

Best thread on Veeky Forums right now

youtu.be/Y3PwteHlkN4

Attached: truewinner100.png (1086x1086, 1.94M)

lil peep is only popular bc he died. he's shit. a meme

Is this a thinly-veiled SADBOYS thread?youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY

good instrumental wasted on this mumbling swedish faggot

>90s ICP core

Attached: sacha-baron-cohen-bringing-ali-g.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

his death definitely exploded his career even more but he was on a really good track just before he died so that's not really true

lol except his music wasn’t outperformed. you could argue wicca, sure, and i guess old kray but it’s kind of hard to compare sbe/grav boys don’t you think? their music was pretty fucking different from peeps. personality matters when it comes to tracking recognition as an artist, of course that’s part of the reason peep got bigger than those around him. nice dodging everything else i wrote you fucking idiot

I love Ali G Indahouse, come on and roast me faggots

>it’s kind of hard to compare sbe/grav boys
bladee-
7 eleven (was re-posted by lil peep on twitter)
subaru
ecco2k-
holdmedownlikegravity
mirage
thaiboy digital-
b with u
moon girl
deathwish etc etc etc

if u take any of these songs and take away the whitearmor or beat from any gtbsg affiliated producer and slap on an american accent u have a staple lil peep song. Whether u like his style or not is subjective, i personally think a lot of his shit was overdone in the worst way (all the writing on his clothes and shit) but thats up to u. Purely music based lil peep is a cheaper, catchy, dumbed down american version of bladee or any other small-time rapper in the scene. I dont even understand how you can argue it, he was a shit artist with catchy vocals who overcompensated for his boring music with overdone everything else. 10 years from now people will look at lil peep the same way people look at any other overdone "emo" artist.

Too bad his music is worse than Teka69

does anybody have the video of bladee listening to 69

gen z is nigga who are born after 2000, this guy is like 23

i love bladee he's awesome and ecco is also a good person overall he is nice to everyone who he meets

NO FUCKING REGRETS

Attached: tumblr_inline_nygt28J1Vo1rg9pz1_500.jpg (500x700, 61K)

I was told the cutoff was 1996

ooh very nice, the whole idea/ execution of the survival parkas is amazing, where did you cop yours from?

Deep digging on eBay.

Attached: bladee2.png (476x476, 356K)

yes 100x this

i didn't realize i traveled back in time to 2014 when sad boys were still relevant in any way