If you were famous and usually when you go out you know you're gonna be photographed by the paparazzi...

If you were famous and usually when you go out you know you're gonna be photographed by the paparazzi, what would you wear?
You're also rich in addition to being famous, if that wasn't a given.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2015/02/paparazzi-proof-clothing-thats-embedded-reflective-glass/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd be the Geostarfish

If i was rich and had all the time in the world to be as Veeky Forums as possible i'd be the most Veeky Forums person that ever lived. I'd be the too cool for school time and yet down to earth. I'd be wearing all stars.

*type

I'd still dress simply, similar to the style in OP's picture but do some wild shit if I was on red carpets

Wear the same thing everyday but have all my shirts all specifically made so id have a gradient from black to white in 365 shirts

Not think about it, but atleast wash my face. Fuck kind of realize how painful it musy be for starkets to be honest.

>Really fucking nice jacket.
>everything else plain inexpensive shit.
>decent shoes.

That would be the standard.

I'd wear pretty much what I wear already. I get almost all my clothes second-hand and that wouldn't change, only I'd probably buy some good, expensive boots. And probably some suits. But that's already somewhat irrelevant to the thread.

i'd probably wear dumbass shirts that would stir up headlines just for the sake of it.

Probably full techninja

Wear the same outfit everyday to fuck with the photographers

Simple and basic but not dumpy or sloppy
Kinda like now

big fur coat and face mask

Best answer

Meme shirts from like 2008 that say shit like "u mad bro?" And "me gusta"

I'd wear whatever I like, just better. To me, fashion isn't just wearing what you like, but being aesthetically pleasing to those around you. This doesn't necessarily mean conforming to their style though. I would only be more motivated to dress better.

Most boring famous people don't get paparazzi'd that often because they don't hit up the usual spots famous people go to and don't call them and that would definitely be me. Gosling tier, too busy fucking my hot hispanic wife to be clubbing.

That being said I'd probably dress more or less the same. Blank tees, selvedge button downs, oxfords, rarely jeans, etc. But I'd care less about my nice shit because I know I could replace it easily.

Cosplay

Still gets me. Have a (You).

I would be extravagant as fuck, teeth grillz and all

>Gosling tier, too busy fucking my hot hispanic wife to be clubbing.
Do you what a beard is?

This shit. Keep the paparazzi away.
wired.com/2015/02/paparazzi-proof-clothing-thats-embedded-reflective-glass/

Attached: photobomber_hoodie.jpg (1150x673, 125K)