Rik owen

Are they worth it?

Attached: EB8A5C0E-5384-4EFE-A652-AE29515ECA31.jpg (320x213, 13K)

they're a good rik owen

It goes with everything

No get alixpress ones it’s cheaper and made in the same factory

You've never owned a real pair then, I bought fake ones from taobao and the quality isn't even close, they aren't even close in terms of appearance or quality, anyone who has held a real pair knows yours are fake.

dont listen to this guy op aliexpress no difference in quailty

Toecap shape, zipper, zipper lining, zipper brand, eyelet position, vent position, inside tag, sole quality, insole material and shoe shape. Are all fucked on the pair I paid 70USD for not including shipping.
>indistinguishable

Attached: 4ab.jpg (600x647, 21K)

Fuck I've been wanting a pair of Ramones for a long time. Pretty sad I slept on the Reverse Leather ones when they released. Been checking Grailed regularly and the only time I saw a pair, it wasn't even close to my size.

Attached: heavy_rev_ramones-9.jpg (900x1355, 569K)

I've compared the knock offs to the genuine ones in person and I have to say I like the knock offs more.

Yes they are worth it, rick evans is top designer

Bump
I thought this was common knowledge on here by now...

It really depends on the fake in question. Quality varies a lot based on price/factory/other factors, ranging from near perfect to complete garbage.
Link to the fakes in question? I'd be interested if they actually look good and are a fair price

Cop or not? Rickies

Attached: 12592106_12048426_480.jpg (480x640, 30K)

Why buy Rick when ASOS offers the same aesthetic for less than 50£

Attached: 1231231231231.png (510x519, 309K)

It’s rid owen?

It look very like tim owens sneakers

What's wrong with regular converse?

>people pay $1000 for these

Attached: 1455505601791.jpg (329x297, 24K)

I think Rik All Ins is a pretty cool guy. Eh designs nice shoes and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Thats a FOG rip

those are cool. Would cop (but might look dated when the Vans meme dies in a few months)

>Vans meme

nigga they're timeless

I copped the rickies and they're nice but on the edge whether I should return them, they aint exactly cheap

I've had them for 2 years now. You should keep a few things in mind before buying:

- the sole is literally made of plastic. it's a hard plastic that feels really terrible when walking compared to rubber soles

- they make the same sounds like women shoes with heels when walking. (also due to the sole)

- they look like ass when they're new and shiny. took me about 1 year to get them in a 'worn' look

- I'd never wear them in summer. these are just boots that look like sneakers.

- never pay retail. they are ALWAYS available on sale somewhere if you have a bit of patience

- don't buy any fancy seasonal editions. just buy the regular calf leather ones

Solid tips. I couldn't ever see myself buying the geo basket they look like snowboard boots too much

keep em they'll grow on you, especially when they're starting to get beat up

Attached: 559856_black_0.png (520x520, 243K)