What are the next pair of shoes EVERYONE wears?

What are the next pair of shoes EVERYONE wears?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/736x/1b/10/5f/1b105fbe1d1149dcbf49533e9637ba0a.jpg
sixtiesbeatwear.co.uk/boots/mens-lennon-boots/high-lennon-black-calf-leather.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever Adidas releases next

I'm placing my bets on reebok classics, I've noticed celebs and normies starting to wear them more (North America)

Pumas due to late 90s early 2000s

Reebok Classics as they fit the same criteria as the others (Vans, Stan Smiths etc) as they are readily available, pretty inexpensive and has fairly neutral colours so can go with most outfits

Not sure if it's anywhere else but latey I've started to see yeezys pretty much on a daily basis and now I see them at least twice to thrice a day.

ultra boosts, even nerds wear them

Adidas NMDs

everybody was wearing these around 2015 in bigger cities. yall are just so behind

2016 tier

I guess it's gonna be air max 98, adidas spezial, reebok club c (to a degree)

>air max 98s

bless nike for releasing the gundams, such an underrated shoe

not sure how i feel about the cones though

rereleasing*

either these or reeboks

yeah the gundamns are one of the best colorways out here. i really wish Nike doesn't kill the pair by releasing tons of ultra models of the 98 like they did with the 97s

already popular this summer amongst teens in cali and shit. if brockhampton becomes super mainstream, everyone will have these on their feet. + tyler the creator really helped make the shoe popular with the multiple collabs (kind of similar to what he did with the vans old skool)

What's the appeal of these shoes? Why would you get these over something like converse? The logo is a weird as fuck looking line.

It can't get any more basic than that shoe lad.
>literally the most 2 neutral colours
>just a simple stripe so everyone can see youre wearing vans
>goes with pretty much anything

Versus converse which has no logo except at the back of the shoe. Why vans?

Not that guy,

But I think the white stripe breaks up the shoe in a more interesting way than Chucks or Vans Authentics

this, also the fact that if you wear vans you are considered "part of the normieclub"

these

ASICS and New Balance

time traveler from 2013?

because people wore these in 2013, NICE ONE BUCKO

shut up faggot youre not funny

Can confirm. I’m so far ahead it seems that I’m just a horrible dresser but NB and ASICS will be stylish in about 4-5 years

riff raff

guys guys guys quick black or white laces on my gazelles

haha this kinda looks dumb cause the poor dude's shoes and feel look all crushed

>wearing triple s like that

These are literally Kmart trash lmao. Shows the power of marketing when Nigger the Creator can shill these into a meme shoe.

everythings a fucking meme shoe shut up

yes of course you're just so far ahead dude no one has ever worn asics and nb before that's why everyone thinks you're a weirdo

No people think I’m weird because I don’t have a Television set and browse Veeky Forums.org all the time

2013 people were still wearing stan smiths and old skools, maybe converse cdg, those were the memes

c85s came back in like 2015-16 somewhat to now but were not near as popular as the others

These were already a thing in 2017

I own a pair :(

oh my god you dont watch tv, browse Veeky Forums.org all the time, wore asics and nbs before anyone else? can i suck your dick senpai

why are you saying this to me sperglord?

Attached: IMG_0545.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

Monarchs, and bright blue asics with silver stripes.

I had a pair in 2009

buffalo shoes (for all genders) will be the new shoe that goes with errthang

Attached: SBZo6VkljHbQ7bKDSONyOmkhYOEhcE7p-34.jpg (1405x2000, 212K)

Generic New Balance or Chucks

I'm 5'5 so I hope it's true

170cm turbomanlet here, gonna push for this.

In the same boat, in Aus people are still on the oldskool hype but its dying. My oldskools from 2015 are full ripped up and colour is faded and my gazelles are almost there. I feel gazelles are in right now in Aus but I feel reebok and converse is next. Australia is usually a year late when it comes to these trends.

Attached: IMG_2459.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

Thoughts on these?

Attached: IMG_2460.png (750x1334, 279K)

Another option

Attached: IMG_2461.png (750x1334, 367K)

Why not just get something else at that point? Seems stupid to buy shoes that are imitating cheaper ahoes.

how can you be this behind

Cause I'm special, ok? I like to think I'm different and a trendsetter, it helps with my ego

the NBs are way nicer

Terrible. Get the suedes, old skools, gazelles, etc

>/pol/

Nope, sorry dude

i just ordered some >: (

gazelles look weird on feet

THIS

Reebok GL6000

Thought about ordering them in 2016,bought a pair in 2017

Possibly the biggest shoe at the moment

Basically

Reebok Club C
Puma Suede
Onitsuka Tiger GSM
NewBalance CRT300

Attached: DSCF4894-1600.jpg (1600x1101, 138K)

jordan 1s are deffo coming back. not that they ever really left but they'll be the biggest shoe again going into 2019

all y'all saying reebok are seriously living in 2015

Attached: air-jordan-1-high-metallic-pack-do-the-right-thing.jpg (500x277, 75K)

exactly

>Why would you get these over something like converse?

because they have a sole, so you dont destroy your feet while wearing them.
And if you actually skate they have a pretty thick canvas topside, wont tear as fast when doing kickflips.

>And if you actually skate they have a pretty thick canvas topside, wont tear as fast when doing kickflips.
I've skated a pair of old skools and they were trashed after 1 day... suede cons are far better for skating

The matching Off-White socks makes wearing the Off-White Jordan 1's less tolerable.

Vans are timeless.

True, I think Michelangelo's David is wearing a pair.

>These are literally Kmart trash lmao.
Well, you're not wrong. Years before its current hype, Converse Cons were Target/Kmart tier so no one fucked with them. You'd be branded as the poor kid because the Chucks were more popular than the Cons. Even I fell for that mentality back then. Personally, I don't mind that the Cons are now popular.

Attached: david in vans.png (1200x1800, 1.48M)

>onitsuka tiger
>ever being an everyone shoe

Wishful thinking lad, people still call them asics at my school

I'm coppin these, y/n?

Here's link to image of sneakers,
i.pinimg.com/736x/1b/10/5f/1b105fbe1d1149dcbf49533e9637ba0a.jpg

Attached: IMG_2467.jpg (719x1280, 201K)

These, I'm sure of it

Attached: dda8af0c6f9e6fb86ee453704adb03d5.jpg (1280x1574, 314K)

engineer boots and cowboy boots

Nice. Looks like I'm prepared for 2019

tfw I own three of these

In the UK I think it might be these, but I've already seen a lot of people wearing them the last couple of years, so who knows.

Just wait for whatever keeps popping up on Instagram explore in a couple of months.

Attached: nike-air-max-tn-plus-mens-all-black[1].jpg (600x600, 38K)

FUCK
I was gonna cop

Nice ones, very versatile also. Cop

Looking for w2c these excact or very similar

Hehe sorry kiddo this is a pic of john lennons boots they dont make anything even remotely similar to this anymore. Believe me ive been looking my whole life

NB have come and gone in style. Do you remember normcore in the late 00s/early 2010s or are you too young

I just bought them the other day :(

Attached: 20180310_193039.jpg (2592x1944, 1.94M)

onitsuka tigers they so ugleeeeeee

Ikr? They look good in pictures but they fit the actual foot so bad in person lmao

Not Reebok classics. I already see those on the feet of too many Urban Outfitters shopping college kids in my town in the middle of the Midwest. It's gonna be ultra boosts. Hypebeasts seem to love them but they're not gaudy enough to appeal only to them. Not to mention they seem to come in a different colorway for every day of the year.

Is there general public outside the major cities not already a couple of years behind? Though I will admit I can see Club C's getting big.They're in the right price bracket and super neutral.

>If Brockhampton becomes super mainstream
They already are

I know they were always a thing but it's crazy how many young people wear pic related these days, especially in south korea

Attached: CV005_21.png (520x520, 228K)

sixtiesbeatwear.co.uk/boots/mens-lennon-boots/high-lennon-black-calf-leather.html

Heel too high and the toebox is some wierd pointy triangle shape. Almost, but not good enough

if everyone wears it then girls will wear it too, you'll be at the same level

Nike Cortez? Had a little thing in the summer

Attached: Nike-Cortez-Basic-Leather-Forrest-Gump-2017.jpg (1400x1000, 71K)

If you think the jordan 1's are "deffo coming back" you're obviously living last year.

ITT: trying to predict The Next Big Thing by posting the same 3 shoes over and over with different logos on them

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Attached: 1489859023500.png (242x242, 81K)

Tbh I started browsing fa in order to find shoes that aren’t NB or ASICS and I still haven’t found anything that matches in terms of comfort/aesthetics. I have never been too into fashion and just now I am learning to dress in clothes that fit

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on the Adidas Forum Lo?

Attached: adidas-forum-low-chalk-white-trace-blue-gum-1.jpg (1440x960, 157K)