How effay are your friends?

how effay are your friends?

what friends homie?

well my shadow dresses in full rick with me, so that's pretty cool

I have a friend who is genuinely the most fashionable person I've ever met. He pulls off everything he wears with ease and ever piece he wears is straight flames. I'm not even jealous of it, I'm just impressed. He's the definition of cool.
I have another friend who dresses so unbelievably horribly but thinks he's Veeky Forums as fuck. Like he dresses badly enough that people have spoken about it. He has a massive ego but is also extremely fragile and he's a good person+a good friend of mine so it's impossible to tell him. He would get extremely upset. But I cringe sometimes when he talks about how sick his fits are. The good thing is he has the confidence to wear it all. Every now and then he'll put together something nice, but it's always the most simple fits that work.
My female friends are all ridiculously fashionable, but they're art hoes so it's kind of a given.

Having friends is not effay.

the middle three are under the grip of soy

take a creep shot of your effay friend

>brand strap around the neck like a tourist

These are the four guys i grew up with, none of us talk to eachother any more.

Sociopath richkid, dresses in anything hype, rides kanyes dick on a cringey level

Hippie, usually wears sweatpants and the same few skater brand t shirts

Wannabe prep who wears alot of tapout? Idk hard to describe his style wears alot of shitty prep brands like lacoste but with tapout shit...

Weeb, skinny as shit and round glasses and random skater clothes. Out of all my friends this kid was super weird the type that would shoot up a school but honestly he ended up the most Veeky Forums out of all of them

>friends
>not avoiding every one so that they think you're busy with other people
>not spending your days record and book shopping and taking street photographs alone when people had expressed interest in hanging out with you that day and you blew them off

And you call yourself effay...

hypebeasts and normiecore
not so good but they're good people

Holy fuck are you 16
Doing these kinds of things because you think it makes you look cool is cringy teen tier, fuck off

Haha, I'm closer to 30 than 16.
I'm just a faggot with social hang-ups that started several years ago after some anxiety attacks.

im sorry for being mean i was angry for something else

They shop at Ross and Walmart

my "friends" all dress like tools. They all wear skinny jeans (yes even the fat ones), plaid and some form of denim jacket. I don't even pay attention to their shoes but lets be honest, they probably wear vans. Most of them own Hype bags too.

aww

I feel this one, you got to get out there man, go to a bar and get fucked up and make friends.
Honestly not as hard as it sounds.

>>friends
>>not avoiding every one so that they think you're busy with other people
>>not spending your days record and book shopping and taking street photographs alone when people had expressed interest in hanging out with you that day and you blew them off
damn hits close to home

"Domo arigato, anino-san"

It's 50/50 for me:
Half my friends have very little sense/interest in fashion, and usually come to me/the others for help.

The other half have completely different, and completely interesting tastes...
Friend 1
>Into Japanese streetwear and higher end maximalism-Junya, Dries, CDG, Visvim, Neighborhood, Number Nine, etc.
Friend 2
>Into workwear and some streetwear-Rogue Territory, Samurai, Stevenson Overall Co, Stone Island, Supreme, etc.
Friend 3
>Into techwear and high end experimental-Acronym, BBS, Rick, Helmut, Margiela, Undercover, TheSoloist, etc.
Friend 4 (though I haven't talked to him in a while unfortunately)
>Into Americana and Japanese contemporary-RRL, Needles, Nepenthes, Remi Relief, etc.

And fortunately, I collect a little bit of everything, so I can talk to them about each of their own interests. But in all seriousness, finding people into fashion is fucking hard, but when you find those that are, it's totally worth it.

The second guy is you, right?

We're not /fa but we're /friends

jesus christ are u me

the second from the right wearing the vibram toe shoes makes me unreasonably furious

lol is that albert

no its me robert haha

not him but i'm really scared of what people think of me. i'm really scared of being judged the way i don't want them to .

got a small group of friends in my city who are also into techwear so effay or not we have fun and it’s nice to have people with a similar interest. at my school i have one friend who’s fashionable and everyone else is a lost cause.

>skinny fat fucks and fat fucks