What do you wear instead of hoodies?

What do you wear when it's colder? Flannel shirts? Sweaters? Flannel shirts?

Attached: hoodies.jpg (959x959, 41K)

i meant light jackets instead of second flannel shirts

>when it's colder
Define colder? if it's 50-65, usually a hoodie or a jean jacket will suffice, anything lower and the parka is coming out, anything higher and I am in a shirt. Granted, I get hot real fast so if it's 80+ I am already sweating just by breathing.. and no, not fat/overweight.

good answer
by colder I mean when tshirt/longsleeve is not enough

You got to try it yourself.

This is an extremely broad question. You can wear a jumper, cardigan, overshirt, jacket, coat, etc. A streetwear faggot will wear very something different than a preppy faggot. It's whatever works stylistically and is temperature appropriate.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ojpe72AEHE1qfex1b_500.png (500x625, 683K)

I wear a unlined corduroy jacket with a heavy wool sweater and a t shirt under until about - 15 celsius after that i change the cord to a heavy unlined wool coat.

Where I live it's just hoodies, jackets and the occasional coat. Rare to find a Parka.

We have real winters too (-30°F this winter.) Anything above 40° people just wear light jackets, fleeces and tees.

Where the fuck are you guys living that you throw on heavy parkas and coats regularly? Big city cucks without cars?

i really like wearing tights underneath my pants when it's cold. i feel naked in winter without them. the best ones in my experience are from running brands like asics, although "outdoors" brands like patagonia

wew, fucked up. continuing:

although "outdoors" brands like patagonia are good as well. it has minimal visible effect, is comfortable, and keeps me much warmer.

Not everyone is a fat fuck rolling from their doorstep, to Tacobell and back again

Tbh, I rather be in a T shirt and a parka, then 2-3 layers that I will take off. I'm in a car, so I get in, take jacket off, and put on heater and I am good.

Montreal I have a black Stone Island parka that keeps me warm without making it look like I am on the way to Antarctica like Canada Goose does

>-30 F
>people wear hoodies and the occasional coat
I've lived in hot as fuck places and cold places and overall I have a pretty good tolerance for both. I've never understood this fucking attitude. It's cold. You do not have a magical body that is immune to the cold. Nobody thinks you're a badass for being cavalier about the cold, nobody cares. Put on the clothing that's designed for the weather you're in. Can either of you explain this shit to me?

No need to reply if your preference is to just put on a shitton of layers, that's equivalent to a heavy coat. Before you reply and call me a pussy do realise that I've experienced both extremes, I just dress appropriately for both.

I just bought a wool overshirt for when the temp goes above 0 degrees Celsius again. I wear a black trench coat styled jacket over shirts and sweaters or turtlenecks for finer occasions.
I have a big ass parka for regular cold winter that will keep me warm no matter what I wear underneath.

Mfw -15 degrees celsius

But you're never really outside for more than 5 minutes unless you have to work out in the cold. If you're working outside I'm sure you don't give a shit about how fashionable you're being.
That's why I explicitly asked if Veeky Forums was just full of City cucks.

What a sad life it must be never going outdoors for more than five minutes at a time.

In the middle of winter?
Who wants to hang out outside when it's negative twenty?

Attached: 1508099828368.jpg (1280x645, 56K)

I know the feeling Op. I just found a perfect wool jacket, but otherwise I haven’t seen anything that fits this. A non-leather bomber jacket might work, but they don’t look good on me since im tall and have long legs. A thick and loose fitting cotton sweater might work because that’s basically a sweatshirt and won’t be too hot inside like a wool sweater.

I wear cotton/polyester sweatshirts everywhere and I don’t like hoods or fronts pockets. This is the most casual and functional piece of clothing in my opinion. Most normal people have logos or brand names on their sweatshirts but I like solid colors or “90s” two- or three-tone cuts. I’ve got a nice collection going and right now I’m looking for faded or pale cloth which look more grunge and well worn.

I used to bum around with friends in high school all the time in the winter. We would wander around talking shit with a thermos of spiked coffee or hot chocolate. I also walk my dog, which isn't exactly weather dependent. Maybe if you dressed for the weather you wouldn't be bothered by sub-zero temperatures.

Attached: 1520456017821.jpg (248x262, 33K)