Where can I buy this?

Where can I buy this?

Attached: IMG_0368.jpg (853x1280, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mail-order-bride.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The lingerie to be specific

If that's a sex doll, it's pretty damn realistic looking.

You know men don't give a flying fuck about lingerie or underwear, right? We only give a shit about what's underneath, and we humor your retarded illusions pertaining to the subject simply because it's easier to.

Amazing feet + I wanna dive my face in that.

I actually enjoy lingerie. Sometimes, revealing clothing is sexier than plain nudity, which is it's purpose.

Factually incorrect

fuck you. im tryna not fap 10 times a goddamn day and people like you make it impossible
the fuck are you talking about fag

Post a pic of yourself in that same exzact pose and we'll let you know if you would actually look good in it. You can blur out your face. Just do it user

itt virgin

my god you guys are gay. it's too bad you two anons couldn't somehow find your way to one another, and then take turns plorking one another's sphincters raw

speak for yourself retard

wrong, im sorry you decided to post your shit taste for everyone to see.

i know youre were just larping as a tough pusy slayer but hopefully all the (you)s let you know where you went wrong

fuck off virgin

>t. closeted homosexual

Wrong, faggot
Post pics of pantsu, OP

Sauce?

> t. virgin sperglord

You should probably delete this post and hope that we all forget how big of a faggot you are.

Am I fa?

Attached: DD400E76-DE46-459C-8A4B-63DD7030A66F.jpg (2400x3600, 1.03M)

female jock strap, very hot.

I have never read anything that is so wrong

Attached: Muppet_NO.jpg (480x360, 106K)

mail-order-bride.com

I hate virgins so god dammed much

Attached: Kyle 5.png (334x312, 130K)

Yes it's actually an asian girl

wrong

its objectively better to unrwap your gift before you receive it, thats why everyone likes christmas, dipshit

Not to mention that, if your girl is going to be casually walking around the house in underwear (and of course she'll be doing that ... right?) the choice of underwear can turn that from "yeah, OK, this is pretty cool" to a constant HNNNNNGH throughout the day. It's a little unrealistic to wear lingerie all day but even just underwear that's a bit nicer than average, personally I love the look when my girlfriend just throws on an old t-shirt but is wearing something really cute underneath. That can actually be more fun than seeing her naked, assuming we are not imminently about to have sex.

Imagine being this wrong, user will say its bait. But we all know

Attached: 1520389821423.jpg (125x125, 3K)

ye, my fiancee just wears cheap sorta-granny panties most of the time and its cool because shes got ass so they look painted on anyway, but then when she wants dick all she has to do is come out in a thong and even if I'm nowhere near in the mood after about four walks to the kitchen I'm ready to smash

look at the post times, he probably posted that and went to bed, hes gonna wake up in an hour or so and realize the reason he couldn't sleep last night was he was so wrong it caused a disturbance in the force or some shit

speaking of post times, never forget

>Don't give a fuck about Lingerie
No class.

So, you're all chicks and transvestites and gender fluid pansexual queerbaits, right?

Attached: g-string hottie.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>g string hottie
>doesn't even look like shes in a g string

you what

I guess you really did wake up on the wrong side of the bed for this shit

at least i'm not a faggot like you

Ahahah guys he posted back

Attached: 1429230926276.gif (350x262, 873K)

you're so square you probably don't even have sex with your parents, you faggot