Just started watching Peaky Blinders and I love it

Just started watching Peaky Blinders and I love it.

Now I wanna fashion this cap, any tips?

Attached: peaky-blinders-3-thomas-shelby-cillian-murphy.jpg (767x431, 35K)

Don’t

don't its for neckbeards

pEAKY FOOKIN BLOINDAHS

My dad has been wearing hats like that for years and he is not a fashionable man, it looks bad

>My dad has been wearing hats like that for years and he is not a fashionable man
Not an argument. Don't wear that hat tho

Why is everyone suddenly discovering peaky blinders on this board?

kek

>wow this tv show/film costume looks really good, I bet it would look good in real life too
autism, every time

johnny dogs best character

ill get de potatoes meeself

Attached: 4L_f3xOShOv.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

I think the new season premiered recently

Wear a n English suit and black English derby boots pronounced dar-bee

Attached: df7cb63d9f6cc0930860c52f4d63cbea.jpg (1252x1252, 144K)

Trust me m8 don't do it. It's gonna come off cringe as hell. I thought a lot of shit from it was pretty fookin cool too but the only thing I carried over was the shaved sides British gangster haircut cuz it makes you look like a fuckin renegade if you pull it off proper. Other than that everything else can't be rocked

just remember that you don't have those cheekbones, or that jawline, or those eyes, or a script and surrounding characters that make you the single most impressive person on the planet
chances are everyone is going to think you look like a retard

Best post ever

honestly peeky blinders is one of the most cringe things right now, me and my friends make fun of pleb straight men for liking and trying to emulate it

Emulating is cringe but you don't have to make fun of people for liking it. The concept is pretty cool

not sure

Attached: me 2016.jpg (1828x1828, 555K)

kek

BOI ORDAH OF THA PEAKY FOOKIN BLOINDAHS

TOMMEHS GOT A PLAN

TOMMEH