Why don't niggers wear baggy clothes anymore?

Why don't niggers wear baggy clothes anymore?

Attached: souljaboy-4.jpg (400x570, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oKR5beC4vkQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWz73E2sMJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why don’t niggers wear baggy clothes anymore
Literally go to your local hood

Attached: B7902662-3F44-48F9-B4F0-2E8B843EF79E.jpg (403x300, 44K)

Mfw

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-145313~3.png (1168x2135, 1.74M)

That pic looks outdated and in my hood niggas sag with tight ass jeans.

They appropriating the culture to get that white people money, baby.

I think it's pretty funny actually how niggers went from wearing extremely baggy clothes to tight clothing like Adidas legging/trackies and tight ass jeans.

because like any other subgroup in america, styles change

>Why does fashion?

Yeah it's crazy too because when I was in high school niggas always used to make fun of people who wear tight ass shirts and jeans but look what happened now...

Why don't people wear bell bottoms and tie dye anymore?

Truthfully, black people can be the worst. They are literally all trendy as hell and see themselves as exceptionally unique for whatever reasons. Especially with the influx of rap culture and Kardashians banging black rappers.

I get along with black people and I'm not openly racist but holy fuck they are so annoying and backwards.

Niggers wear tight black jeans with rhinestones and shit on them with stupid designer items that cost them their entire months welfare

One word. Jerking.

Because of this black dudes started wearing skinny/slim jeans and never looked back.

youtu.be/oKR5beC4vkQ

Because: Asap Rocky, Young Thug, Migos

black people get away with dressing like absolute shit in every sense of the words and its annoying when they act like theyre fashionable

Yh they think they invented modern fashion but it was literally all invented by white kids. They laugh at what we wear but a few years later, they’re wearing it

Unfornately with all these flashy clothes, loads of jewelry, dyed hair, face tattoos and grils the blacks look exactly like a circus attraction and they are too stupid to realise irony of this situation.

Attached: IMG_0406.jpg (540x711, 47K)

This. Chavs and niggers used to rip on people for wearing skinny jeans, now they all wear shitty spray on jeans.

Attached: 1237772191438.jpg (640x456, 78K)

The baggy pants prison bitch meme got popular...in my area that is.

Kanye West.

This. Super baggy is now the 'I just got out of prison aka time traveled' look.

deadass fa m
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWz73E2sMJs