How many of you wear a ring?

How many of you wear a ring?

Not married, just thinking of wearing a ring from now on...

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (750x750, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/492726561/bold-sterling-silver-band-ring-solitaire
store-macabregadgets.com/collections/rings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to have one for good luck on my middle finger but I got older and realized palm readers are nonsense and now it's in a spider man lunch box back in my parent's home.

Personally would only wear a ring if it had sentimental value/meaning behind it. Otherwise it just seems like meaningless accessorizing. Goes for necklaces as well, though earrings and watches are the exception.

I wear two once in awhile. A plain black band, and another black band with some gold running across the middle. I think they can be very nice. I prefer to keep mine a bit minimal.

True, but if you wear a ring long enough and people associate it with you, it can become sentimental to somebody else. Wearing durable, quality jewelry with the intent of eventually giving it to somebody you care about is 10/10 effay

made a couple out of coins and wear em occasionally, people seem to like them

thoughts?

Attached: IMG_0762.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

I think you shouldn't wear rings if you don't take proper care of your hands and nails

what do you mean?

Attached: IMG_0766.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

Not a fan. But maybe you have the personality to pull them off. I think style is 90% how you carry yourself

I think rings look nice if they’re subtle and understated. A lot of bulkier rings look really gaudy.

Got a signet ring and my wedding band

Attached: Snapchat-221795821.jpg (1080x1920, 559K)

I wear one on my middle finger that i got 3 years ago at Epcot similar to pic related but with a special meaning.

Attached: IMG_1968.jpg (652x367, 34K)

Gross

The signet ring is cool. Do you seal anything in wax with it?

Rings like these were sold at annual fairs of my childhood by peddlers of Middle-Eastern origin alongside fake zippos. So yeah, pretty rad set you got there.

I wanna get one of these from amazon. saw a brand that sells them but as a guy "less is more". if it's a meme ring with unnecessary embellishments you'll look silly in no time. so I think I just go for one in silver without any details or even try one with a pattern like that. it's not really too much I think after all.

>skulls

stupid goth shit is the most retarded shit ever. get some taste, seriously.

Umm, sweetie? No.

Attached: mcqueen-5272195_0x420.jpg (310x420, 37K)

yeah except they are real silver and gold and cost over 1000 USD

i'm a 35 year old heroin dealer that rides a motorcycle so i think it fits

I have a plain stainless steel band that I can't get off
What do you ride?

Does that signet hold any significance to you or your family?

silver is incredibly cheap and just because it's gold doesn't mean it's not tacky as hell

i wear a Tiffany Lucinda Gold Band on my left index finger, occasionally cycle between a 14k Lionhead ring with sapphire eyes and ruby in the mouth and a pillow cut Onyx 14k ring for my other right index

I wear some from time to time, although, as others stated before, as a guy u gotta have some meaning to it. wearing it because u like its look? Gay.

one ring i wear most is from an old skateboard bearing i had, polished it a bit and voila. The other one is from the grampa of a girl i know. The rest ist trash.

gee bolly, how come your attitude lets u have 4 rings? read:

>theyre not even goofy skulls
Thumb made me think they were cool Jack Sparrow rings. My great uncle used to wear rings like those. Those just look gay.

>wearing it because u like its look? Gay.
Welcome to Veeky Forums. Everyone here is a faggot who wants to look pretty for other people.

Only ring that I wear currently.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

Can he pull it off?

6 rings (+1 attached to necklace)
Wristwatch
4 bracelets/wrist accesories
2 necklaces
3 earrings
nosering

Attached: 43543674234.png (649x661, 811K)

just bought a tungsten wedding band. was hesitant because i have a fear of getting things stuck on my finger I think it stems from claustrophobia. however, tungsten is fairly easy to remove when stuck so that eased my mind, and it is much cheaper than white gold so all around pretty happy with it. pic related

Attached: SAS5104_2.jpg (650x390, 26K)

Attached: rings.jpg (800x451, 66K)

Dont post sang on this board we're not ready for him

Attached: delete this nephew.png (750x1094, 1.57M)

Hot topic tier, but maybe the sugar skull ring is salvageable.

>wearing it because u like its look? Gay.
How to tell the whole thread your not effay and insecure about your sexuality at the same time, well done user. Please leave Veeky Forums until this opinion changes.

>yeah except they are real silver and gold and cost over 1000 USD
you don't know the price of silver and something can be expensive and look cheap and tacky. I guess it kinda works with a motorbike aesthetic but I've still seen way better skull rings.

I like everything except the ring on your thumb, too chunky and not keen on a ring on the thumb in general.

That's my only thing atm, will probably buy at least another 1-2 in the future, maybe some stackers

Forgot image

Attached: IMG_0012_1.jpg (2000x2000, 1.31M)

Agree about the thumb ring man

is this too autistic?

Attached: 1515771538839 (1).jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

Wtf dude, did you literally type skull ring into Amazon and buy all the top results???

thoughts on this?

Attached: il_570xN.1131492187_hlnq.jpg (570x570, 37K)

where did you get it?

I like it a lot. Really cool.

w2c?

I wear one that belonged to my great grandfather. Simple gold band with a dark green zig-zag line on the outside. It's too big so I use a smaller Celtic-style silver ring to keep it on

I like it, w2c?

etsy.com/uk/listing/492726561/bold-sterling-silver-band-ring-solitaire

Not OP but I think it's from here: store-macabregadgets.com/collections/rings
They're pretty expensive though.

Henson

No. When I get to wear a wedding ring I don't want it to share room with some shitty bijouterie

Classy and unique. w2c?

nvm just saw someone posted the etsy link. Thanks fellow of the ring!