Would you guys ever wear anything like this?

Would you guys ever wear anything like this?

Attached: 9564851651_dcdbb04ecc_b.jpg (877x706, 228K)

Cuban heels, yes, but those are shit

Yeah I think these are just a tad too pointy.

am a manlet, yes

No, just get some Chelsea Boots. They're similar but don't look like you're overcompensating

I already do

Attached: 28685624_2029389363984701_3033823977505201636_n.jpg (960x960, 194K)

info on boots plz

Yes but only with skinny jeans

Yes but I don’t like the suede. What race are you op? How attractive? Also how tall?

Too chunky and you can't really wear skinny jeans with them. Beatle boots master race

Lol like some nice asos chelseas right. These are real boots

I have a pair of cowboy boots that have the same shaft(?) height as a pair of Chelsea boots. It's pretty easy to use them with skinny/slim jeans tucked in or pulled over. My city has a lot of country bars so I don't ever look out of place which helps.

I grew up in the 80s as a kid and I vividly remember all of the adults wearing this type of shoe. In my childish language, I called them 'cowboy boots'. It seemed strange to me that men made the same sounds when walking as women wearing high heels.

yes

And then I turned you into a deviant homosexual and it all made sense.

I would wear those, if the heels were around half of the height. Those are too effeminate for me.

skinny jeans look like hypebeast instagram trash with chelseas, at least modern ones do

are foot deformities Veeky Forums?

Attached: be90c4211a78b453b814e658e07d2f43--weird-pictures-oral-health.jpg (266x324, 9K)

You gotta wear slim stretch jeans with a too small waist so that they fit like skinnies in the thighs but straight fit in the calfs so they drape around the top of the shoe nicely. This mean no shitty ankle high asos tier chelseas, you gotta get the kind that is at least 8 inches tall

>they fit like skinnies in the thighs but straight fit in the calfs
why not just buy slim straight

Well I'm a huge fag for leather so I do rock a pair of black 10" harness boots every now and then. I like to wear mine with slim black jeans, tucked in for a comfier fit.

Attached: Wesco_Harness_1.jpg (718x604, 93K)

Yes.

Typical fit for me:

>well-fitting biker jacket
>leather vest for stuff to carry around
>slim-fit jeans
>black dress shirt