Robinhood General

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/
Monday Monster Mega Meme Mayhem Edition

For the latest in memetics and the hottest memeology, be sure to check our lunar calendar -
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&pli=1

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers

FAQs for Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/cuozzo-speed-technologies-llc-v-lee/
discord.gg/015HjpRiolUNVknuZ
finance.yahoo.com/news/advanced-micro-amd-price-target-131401238.html
en.yibada.com/articles/132724/20160617/amd-radeon-rx-480-crossfire-setup-beats-gtx-1080-1.htm
nasdaq.com/press-release/positive-results-for-neovascs-reducer-system-treatment-for-refractory-angina-published-in-20160620-00169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for our savior

MGT
G
T

WHO'S READY FOR MONDAY

>RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds

lol. Seriously?

VHC ON MONDAY BABY....h-hopefully

NVCN
AMD
VHC
CERU
MGT

Robinhood Instant does. What you're looking for is a margin account, which normal Robinhood isn't...

I'll have my finger on the sell button all morning

Is it too late to make money off of Brexit fears?

I'm already holding an inverse S&P500 ETF from last month.

I use an online brokerage and it will allow me to buy stock with unsettled funds and it's not a margin account. Margin accounts are for short selling I thought

Buy AA and walk away.

Thank me later.

What should I sell? And should I buy what's on my waitlist? Thanks for the help! pt.1

Pt.2

Very high chance NVCN takes off tomorrow. Currently everyone is waiting for the PR, but even without PR, the stock should eventually climb back to $3-4 by the end of summer. Currently WAY oversold. PR will eventually come.

1) scotus ruling might help or hurt tomorrow

Editor's Note :
On Monday we expect the Court to issue orders from its June 16 Conference at 9:30 a.m. and opinions in one or more argued cases at 10 a.m. We will begin live-blogging at 9:15 a.m.
-scotusblog.org

this is the case we're interested in: scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/cuozzo-speed-technologies-llc-v-lee/

if scotus finds that the court of appeals erred in using the BRI standard for IPR, we can assume that the VHC case vs. APPL is strengthened == maybe a bump in pps?

2) back in east texas, we might be surprised and get a ruling from that court re. VHC vs. APPL... perhaps a final ruling (unlikely), perhaps a denial of appls latest stall tactic - a request for leave to prepare and submit some more shit on the 29th (probably no denial), perhaps an agreement to allow this stalling tactic (i think this is most likely)... but the scotus ruling is probably more important tomorrow (other than a final ruling by schroeder)

Good idea to buy volatility ETF's with all the shit going down now?

Or has that train already left?

i just don't have enough money to buy all these memes.

Justify your optimism.

If that lawsuit goes through they're heading lower.

Same story with TTNP. Everyone was waiting any minute for approval. Approval came and then guess what? Huge sell off.

Shh, there is no lawsuit

>CERU

Anyone looking outside right now?

Is that a sign of things to come tomorrow?

it's very dark.

It must be cloudy where you live or you're eurotrash

Discussing stocks and analysis.

Fee free to join

discord.gg/015HjpRiolUNVknuZ

Sell everything and all in AMD

>lawsuit
>implying any of them really stuck
Right.

>Having a 8 stock ((portfolio)) with 300 bucks

N
V
C
N

Your doing Gods work user. Thank you.

And dipping soon or will it keep rising?

AMD

So is it a done deal that the lawsuits didn't stick?

The price is still depressed and in fact short interest has increased.

Wait, Neovasc was found guilty...

Ahhh I'm ready. If BTC foundation makes a big announcement then the product will be huge

anyone think acquisition?

still waiting for some big numbers

should i sell off? Averaging like 6.54, honestly only see it going up or hovering around there

IF YOU WANT ALMOST GUARANTEED STEADY GAINS FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH BUY AMD. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO FUCKING POST THIS? RX480 IS COMING ON THE 29TH. EXPECT AMD TO BREAK 7 SOON.

Current price has the lawsuit factored in. Hence the only way it can go is up

But they lost. Wouldn't that factor into all future business decisions?

>5 shares
>9 shares
>2 shares
>2 shares
moving sum volume user

n e buddy PTX

ptx
ptx
ptx
ptx

Seriously though, ignore the shitposters and all in AMD. Thank me later.

Are you retarded?

What I meant is that the loss is factored in. That's why the stock tanked in late May

Are we expecting something?

Tfw you sold AMD at $3.99 and it's $5.00+ now

Fuuiuuuuuuuytg

From the obvious momentum coming in the next few weeks, you still have an opportunity to get it.

If you treat every opportunity as "well, it USED to be..." then you will never make any progress. Stop thinking with your fallacies and go from there.

just buy more,it's gonna keep moving up, they're gonna have a good year with their new cards.

The hype is a bit overboard at this point. I highly doubt the new card will surpass the GTX 970 (more likely equivalent to it), but the rumors going around that it will beat the GTX 1080 are absurd.

We are specifically talking about stock value. What matters here is what the market does in anticipation, and when you make your 20% (or 50%, if you are stupid and fucking greedy), you leave.
Momentum trading is braindead easy.

BTC foundation said it's making a big announcement that can be said within a week (from Bruce Fentons twitter).

Not 100% sure if they'll announce tomorrow, but they have a big meeting in Toronto at 10am to announce something. Might be acquisition because they pushed proxy voting back another week to announce 2 (i believe) more acquisitions and a lot of items to vote on.

Don't let Nvidia fanboyism keep you from money. AMD is up NINTEY TWO FUCKING PERCENT OVER THE LAST 3 MONTH. If you can't see the obvious trend you have to be blind. The RX480 is hyped right now because of its price to performance ratio. Not because it can outright beat Nvidia cards at benchmark s.

It's not fanboyism, it's realism.

You can't realistically expect it to outperform a card on a higher tier, especially when the explicit purpose for its existence was not to compete with that tier.

NKE fellas

VHC

What's our price target? When we gtfo?

Can you read? I never said anything about it outperforming a high end Nvidia GPU. Its PRICE TO PERFORMANCE RATIO is better. NOT its performance itself.

Yes, that's what the reality is. The rumors
on the other hand seem to have moved to "outperform high tier GPU Nvidia on suicide watch" which gets factored into the stock prices.

Stock prices inflating without substantial value end in a hard crash.

When your personal gains are enough to satisfy your personal plan for the stock. If you failed to properly plan before your investment, you risk making emotional decisions.

yeah except the approval was already baked in and people didn't listen, not really the same.because you're talking about a stock that is a penny stock vs a stock that was $6-7 already.

Accept when they have already risen 92(Nintey two) percent over 3 months without ANY new GPU or worthwhile news. I was scratching my head a month ago when it jumped up 50%. Everyone thought it was going to crash then. Now were here and it just keeps on going. AMD has good fundamentals and is on a bullish yet slow upward trend. If you don't want money, fine. I'll keep my 92% + gains come July.

>Accept
You sound like an intelligent person we should be taking investing advice from.

Im not sold fampai. Screenshot us and come back in July to say you told us so.

I'm pulling out money from all other stocks and putting it into them now. Let's make this $1000 more!

>Company is on a 92% 3 month run up
>Good news and rumors surrounding said company
>New product has a cemented release date 2 weeks from now
>Said company has been around for decades
I'm not trying to sell anything. If you don't want to buy in then don't. I'm just trying to give you guys a heads up on a promising stock that I've made money on. There is nothing gained without some sort of risk. It doesn't get much safer than this. Even broko sees AMDs potential

>believing a noname tripfag

Tripfag endorsements are like negative publicity here.

Don't buy AMD. It's going to crash soon :^)

It's on a serious downward trend

finance.yahoo.com/news/advanced-micro-amd-price-target-131401238.html

Wow the pumper sure is assmad.

How can I pump a stock that is already fucking soaring? Like we even have enough capital to pump. Don't buy AMD though guys. It's crashing.

en.yibada.com/articles/132724/20160617/amd-radeon-rx-480-crossfire-setup-beats-gtx-1080-1.htm

Look at this salty Nvidia loyalist. Why are you so angry? Seriously why? This has to be a troll.

Is everyone on Veeky Forums from /g/?

This is the same autistic tribalism you would expect out of a typical /g/ poster.

This isn't about /g/. This is about money. I don't give a shit about GPU wars. I'm just trying to help /rhg/ after they've helped me. Why don't you post your trade Ideas instead of shitposting? Do you have any?

Yeah, that AMD is not going to continue going up based on rumors alone, and that the growth will stop as soon as reality hits and people get disappointed that their product doesn't live up to the rumored hyoe.

Like I said. A salty Nvidia loyalist whos $700 GPU just got beaten by a card for less than half the price. If you have nothing constructive to say go back to /g/ kid, the adults are trying to make money.

>hyoe
You sound like an intelligent person we should be taking investing advice from.

Can't wait to taste your tears when people find out that your meme card doesn't live up to that rumor and AMD literally implodes.

But please, enjoy the pump while you still can.
That is a typo. Your shitpost here was the product of pure ignorance from not knowing the difference between two English words that sound similar (if you have autism) with entirely different definitions.

No. I don't use that dumb app. Are you retarded?

Notice how he never denies sucking Nvidia cock. Screencap your RH portfolio. Prove that you aren't just a sbitposter.

You first

Really wanna see what you have to say about this >1322406

Not your account.

Seriously though brah, take a breather. Being so asshurt you can't even quote right can't be good for your blood pressure, especially not with the sheer amount of junk food you consume while doing nothing all day.

Look at the post time. Then look at the time in the screencap. Also wanna see what you have to say about this

I'm waiting

topkek, "accept" wow wanna be grammar nazi over a typo BTFO

You're mad

Yes, that confirms that the card cannot compete with the high tier models. Too bad the latest rumor says otherwise and it got baked into the share price.

So basically the chart is saying AMD is guaranteed to falter due to tards believing the hype despite there being evidence which you, an AMD pumping shill, readily provided.

Please work on your pumping skills. I suggest learning how to lie by omission.

Yep, you definitely came from /g/. No other board is this fucking autistic.

Except maybe /r9k/ but it's a different form of autism of equivalent magnitude.

See y'all in the morning, you know after AMD crashes...I mean "dips". Maybe I'll buy some to make money off the inevitable dead cat bounce after the Rx 480 meme card is released.

Where's a screenshot of your brokerage account Nvidia shill(still haven't denied this) Your so much fun. You always reply. And fast too. I'll play with you for a bit longer.

Goodnight

u like memes?

i like memes too

>roach

lmao xD

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Damage control

i need some stability in my life right now. i will pick up some AMD, user.

thank you.

>Too retarded to realise what's happening to him

Pay close attention to IDs and pictures user. Read over the posts you've been replying to. I know you have the time. Goodnight user, see you 'round here and r9k.

You made the smart choice. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to sleep. I have to fuck up my AMD gains with meme gambling.

If any of you poor anons have stock in APPL from Friday, get the fuck out at open. Watch it in the coming weeks to get back in cheap, assuming VHC doesn't shit all over apple this week also.

>assuming VHC doesn't shit all over apple this week also.
i can only hope.

>Funds don't clear until June 22
JUST
U
S
T

My funds are unsettled :v)

nasdaq.com/press-release/positive-results-for-neovascs-reducer-system-treatment-for-refractory-angina-published-in-20160620-00169

For my fellow friends that jumped on NVCN when I initially told you: PR was just released in link related. Looks like we're gonna have a fucking great Monday. Thanks for holding. Thanks for believing.

t. Mr. Frog