What are some lowkey effay australian brands?

What are some lowkey effay australian brands?

Attached: Aus_Flag2.jpg (1000x588, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackcorrelation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing effay has ever come out of Australia

>effay
>australian
lol

australian here, there is no overlap between effay and australia

Crumpler was effay something like ten years ago.

Rusty

Piping hot
Unit

They aren't lowkey but Aquila, Calibre and some Jack London stuff are good for suiting.

AS Colour

If you're in queensland go to Harbour Town on the Gold Coast

>Jeanswest
>Ralph Lauren
>Ben Sherman
>Rodd & Gunn
>North Face
>Calvin Klein
>Tommy Hillfigger
>All Veeky Forums clothes you need (Nike, Adidas, Converse, Underarmour)

the only place less effay than australia is nz

t. kiwi

>paying retail in oz

Come over to my house and I will fuck you in the arse, it'll be just like you went shopping but I won't charge you as much.

AS Colour sell very nice socks and undies for the price point. They’re all I buy now

There is nothing effay ever come out of boomerang land

you don't want to get fucked in the ass and want to buy online? unfair unfair unfair now distend your anus a bit more

Veeky Forums will hate me for saying this but ive got an old Coogi sweater that I love.

Attached: auth-mens-90-s-coogie-australia-wool-3d-color-cosby-biggie-hip-hip-sweater-m-6ee6133fcd71375243e3a35 (400x300, 36K)

Rivers

R M WILLIAMS

Lowes

Best & Less is lowkey really goood

Wasteland-core thread?

Attached: furyroad.jpg (2560x3840, 550K)

Provocator

R M Williams

This shit streetwear but ichpig is a pretry big melb brand that makes some nice stuff, definitely improved just in the past 2 years or so

sftm

blackcorrelation.com/

Disgusting

>thinking this

Attached: 143805423.png (480x640, 307K)

That's pretty dope

Do any of you guys ever feel like people judge you for being Veeky Forums in Australia? Too many people here dress like plebs.

Attached: two block.jpg (564x738, 37K)

Bassike
Feit (at least they used to be Aussie)
Andrew McDonald shoemaker
Song for the Mute (not -very- lowley)
Perks and Mini (PAM)

There aren't any Veeky Forums cities in Australia, that's the problem. Maybe Australian's are just uncultured.

Aquilla is an absolute shitfest and its amazing that they can sell that crap at the prices they’re asking (mainly their shoes anyway)

Also their salesperson was full on pressuring a buddy of mine to buy their supposed “high quality” shoes despite it being cemented. Thank god we got better options nowadays

Valid points. And we usally fall behind 1 season because of reverse weather conditions down here which doesnt help. That and at least a quarter of the year its too bloody hot to wear anything thats not shorts and thongs.

Having said that retail options are getting better, partly because of awareness but I can’t help but think that the rich chinese students contributes to the hypebeast presence in major aussie cities. I’ve seen guys rocking guidi and yohji amongst other things.

Never thought I’d see the day we get an Off White store in Sydney.

Ratlife is a Sydney brand that has some nice graphic tees and such but no. Butter Goods and the stuff from Lo-fi are good if you like skater centric clothes but other than that NOPE

Ratlife is a Sydney brand that has some nice graphic tees and such but no. Butter Goods and the stuff from Lo-fi are good if you like skater centric clothes but other than that NOPE

What’s a good website / shop to be decent quality clothes without paying out the ass general pants prices?
I hate the logos all over surf shop shit too but the quality’s better than Kmart.

Attached: 8B1CB5DF-8A07-4FB4-B641-971838F5AB30.jpg (1125x894, 300K)

fuck lads, all i want to do is layer up incessantly with shit like jackets and pants (like pic related) but this fucken countries sun happens to burn through people's fashion sense like it burns through childrens skin, leaving only cancer in its wake in both circumstances. Fuckin UV, what has it done for me lately?

Attached: P1120175.jpg (3648x2736, 3.91M)

Melbourne has effay wankers walking all over it, at least in inner city trendy spots

Pam and Pelvis

If the current year is the early 2000s and depending where you're from
BILLABONG
QUICKSILVER

Is this dude Australian? Years ago I went to the barber's with this exact photo as a reference.