Asian hair

What the fuck am i supposed to do with this? Every normal haircut is just not possible with this.

I tried having undercut and keeping the sides short, but it still looks like shit.
I have to put fuckton of product on it since it wont hold at all.

Did anyone figure out how to not look like a retard with these?

Attached: asian.jpg (336x341, 28K)

grow it long, man.. am asian too..

Fuck all the asians that wear full ss15 slp.
THAT'S CULTURAL APPRORIATING MEXICAN CULTURE

YOU'RE NOT A COWBOI
O
U
'
R
E

N
O
T

A

C
O
W
B
O
I

I tried to do it once, but what i looked like was beyond words so i just had to get my current fucked up undercut

Takes commitment and good facial genes. My long hair didn't look good until at least half a year to a year of growth had passed.

Anyway, there's always ktwink undercuts. Unfortunately though, I think a lot of the problem with asian hair is in most asian faces not being attractive to the western dominated global culture.

Attached: 1506004040888.jpg (377x582, 44K)

anyway, dropping off some asian hair inspo from my folder of what I might do if I ever chop off the bun.

Attached: 1508098110945.jpg (448x600, 38K)

Yeah, there's a problem with those kind of haircuts because im not asian, im half mongolian-half slav.

Tbh im not sure any haircut can save me

Attached: 1506004088967.jpg (720x1280, 470K)

lean in.

joking. Though it'd be pretty dope for that to make a showing in this new world order of ironic fashion.

I don't know your face, but buzzed is usually a safe bet for slavs and asians alike. I've only known one mongolian and he ran with an asian fro/occasional buzz but really nothing was saving his extreme zipperhead.

Attached: 580272a098df4.jpg (345x207, 25K)

Pfff at least you don't have curly/wavy SEA hair like me, that shit is worse to style. Not curly enough for curly hairstyles, can't do straight hair either. The only semi-viable style is to go full polynesian or just keep it short and boring.

bowlcut desu

are there any other haircuts that dont make me look like a faggot

Fuck you, you don't know how bad it is

Mostly just to go to a salon and make them give you white people hair a la randal park.

There's this nibba who I just found google searching "asian male actors" Not a bad lot, honestly. Maybe part of the problem is also just too few role models. That we aren't inundated with enough attractive asians in media to form a basis of normal hairstyles unless you go looking for it.

Attached: 84f4a86b299d2794e3e8aa1e08f601a4.jpg (240x300, 15K)

We have the "lets try flip hair on a fancy asian" cut

Attached: Leonardo-Nam-Top-Most-Famous-Handsome-Asian-Actors-2017.jpg (731x408, 27K)

mate, what are you talking about.
You can clearly see that his hair is curly, or at least has been styled for so long that it appears this way.

If i tried to do something like this my hair would go straight down, get in my eyes, it doesn't have any kind of texture.
Just thick, straight black hair.

If i had hair like this fag in that photo i would be crying about it on Veeky Forums

Hair properties can be changed or hidden. Perm it curly if you want. Hairspray/tussle it messy if you like that. Gel it back like a fuccboi. Most hairstyles aren't just cut that way so if you've been luckscrewed out of good hair genes, take the reins yourself and make it good.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-07-22-at-2.24.36-PM.png (618x412, 440K)

And how would i go about doing that?
(eastern europe btw)

Talk to a stylist about it. I don't know the specifics but I do know we've been doin this shit for hundreds of years.

Perms iirc involve basically steaming/burning/chemicaling the hair around a curler. There are kits you can order online if you're brave.

The other options are buying gel, mousse or salt spray respectively in descending order of firmness.

just grow it out, my hair was the same until it got a bit longer. Might also want to try changing the shampoo/conditioner you use and shampooing less often

woops

bump, would also like to know what to do with my hair

although I've found that reducing the frequency at which you shampoo your hair helps

get one of these, ma kigga.

if not, grow it a bit longer and use a hair dryer

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 9.32.57 PM.png (846x864, 664K)

LMAO fuck thats golden
but u still need good facial genetics to pull off that kinda haircut

I thought we were only fixing hair problems, not your ugly fucking face

Slav here, have a the same problem.
I've tried getting the Korean gayboi shit but my sides and back look disgusting after a month or two while the bangs still look decent.
Are there any products that can fix them going all spiky and not holding down even with gel?
I could also begin to curl it but nah, I don't want to be a poser.

im asian and have an undercut. i think it looks ok on me but im definitely tired of it.
i like the "korean" look but i dont think i can pull it off.
my hair is very stiff so it sticks straight out. i think im going to get it buzzed

Go full jap fukboi

Attached: 1492533863974-fa.gif (500x500, 1.61M)

get a down perm on the sides and back

it's simple. if you are ugly it doesn't matter what hair you get you will look ugly. if you are decent then you can get away with more retarded styles. just look at kpop bands. sometimes their hair looks straight out of a fucking comic book but it works for them because of their face. whatever u do just copy a celebrity with a similar face shape as you. perm your hair to texture it if your hair is naturally straight and learn to trim your hair to maintain its look. use conditioner and use a brush. learn techniques on YT to style your hair

Fug I want this hair. Or hair that has actual defined locks instead of just some Asianfro mess. How obtain ?

That's just a perm.

you olang melayu manya itu senang.. bikin bising saja

Wavy SEA Hair is pretty dope desu despite how hard it is to style. peopel dont usually expect asians to have that type of hairstyle

Asian here. Let me give you tips:
>nopoo (stick with it, it's not a meme)
>leave in conditioner

This shit will make your hair look 100x better.

It's so easy to make Asian hair look good

you're probably a self hating idiot who brings pictures of white people to the barber

SEA hair asian are terrible for short hair, but you can do some neat medium/long hairstyle desu

>tfw balding asian

Attached: large.jpg (480x480, 75K)

you're not alone...

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1448x969, 122K)

Let your hair grow
It will look terrible the first months but you won't regret it after (though of you are ugly, you will be ugly no matter the hairstyle)

Also do not wash them to much or find a good shampoo/conditioner for your hair. Or try nopoo and just conditioner

t. Not asian but same hair type, impossible to tame and looked like the pic in the OP short. Now they are smooth as fuck.

grow it out and get a perm
get an asian barber if you can

Fight through the shitty growing phase and wear a glorious samurai ponytail. One of my professors is an Asian man with a ponytail, he dresses really sharply. Looks like a Yakuza.

Asian bro reporting in. Got straight hair that grows out like a cactus, but somehow i’m managing short sides/side slick.

Changing my hair routine helped a lot. Shampoo about once a week and rinse for other time. Letting the wax build up in my hair actually helps styling much better

>you're probably a self hating idiot who brings pictures of white people to the barber
fuck...

starting doing no poo. your hair gets a little greasier and you can start styling it properly

t. asian with slgihtly curly hair

Grow it out, buy some Gatsby and go for the douchebag look

Im going to give these both a go. Thanks for the tip

grow it out, shampoo less, and wear a beanie for 30 min while your hair dries. boom u have successfully avoided the chinkfro, works for me