I am half Cuban and I was wondering what is /cubacore/? Can you post some pics? Want to dress like my ancestors

I am half Cuban and I was wondering what is /cubacore/? Can you post some pics? Want to dress like my ancestors

Attached: th (1).jpg (265x173, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgBSAs5gwGk
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQCcU5pdR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not Cuban, but from what I can tell, the fits are very loose, use solid pastel colors, and are not afraid of being worn AF. If you're looking for traditional Cuba, you're going for a guajiro look. The peasant farmer look isn't something that translates well out of context, so be careful.

Attached: 6625702_guagiro-cub-2007-60x80.jpg (488x650, 46K)

Thanks! I'll look in to that!

Attached: cubacore.jpg (594x428, 34K)

good thread OP, posting /cubacore/

Attached: Khruschev-with-Fidel-Castro-Rolex-Day-Date-and-Submariner-Close.jpg (800x1020, 231K)

Attached: 1514158632119.jpg (680x725, 60K)

mira memorias del subdesarrollo de tomas gutiérrez alea

Attached: fidel_castro_rolex_1.jpg (531x700, 61K)

look at people living in florida

Fucking asshole but damn two watches?

fidel was a fucking hero, you soyslave

A lot of the Cubans in the Miami-fort Lauderdale region dress very nouveau riche. Everything they wear has to have a designer logo on it. Armani exchange, just cavalli, dolce & gabbana, Burberry, Hugo boss, basically anything you could get at aventura mall or bal harbour. They try very much to emulate the way Europeans dress, particularly young Italians. Other things that are usually part of their wardrobe are acid washed ripped jeans and racing sneakers (usually puma Ferrari)

Attached: CFE2AA29-C6D7-4606-B8C9-6AAE3AA8261F.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Attached: 8130317630002e2ef10a215120b0a2ce.jpg (418x640, 81K)

f l e x o n t h e b o u r g o i s

Attached: d3ca19fd56648205d13a67be2ebec092_XL.jpg (900x900, 873K)

Sure Batista was an ass but my SENPAI was rich in Cuba so we had no problems. Castro took it all and we had to leave then I'll the lazy poor niggers got are land and cars and everything we couldn't take anything cuz we we're "going on vacation"

Not senpai family

Attached: Casa_de_la_Trova_Santiago_Cuba.jpg (900x600, 128K)

just raid your grandpappy's closet

keep the fedoras until you're in your 60's then it becomes acceptable to wear them

Not gonna lie, this was the first camo used by the armed forces.

Attached: cuba0110.jpg (799x599, 109K)

Ponle ma jamon

>Sure Batista was an ass but my SENPAI was rich in Cuba so we had no problems. Castro took it all and we had to leave then I'll the lazy poor niggers got are land and cars and everything we couldn't take anything cuz we we're "going on vacation"

sure, im just memeing here im not a commy but for real castro had mad sty he was effay as shit

did cuba make that up?

yeah. They tried it in Angola, my father told me they threw it away and it was mostly used by the locals to go out.

Attached: cuba-p10.jpg (617x428, 33K)

>mfw I'm half cuban and always assumed my grandparents fled the country because of Castro but recently learned that they actually left several years before Batista was overthrown and actively worked to smuggle small arms back to the island to aide the revolution

Like what the fuck. Why did nobody tell me.

Attached: pinhead.jpg (478x357, 17K)

You live in ATL by any Chance?

nah m8

i can tell you’re a patriotische amerimutt just by looking at this post. go back to thedonald

youtube.com/watch?v=QgBSAs5gwGk

By armed forces, I was referring to Cuban Armed Forces (FAR). Of course Cubans did not invent camo.

That’s a fucking cringe. I live in Russian and mostly all the local gypsies and shitskins dress exactly like that lmao

How did you thought Cubans dressed like?

Chucho Valdez

Attached: chuchovaldez.jpg (1371x1017, 675K)

>Cuba thread
>no one mentions the guayabera

Lol fucking normies, let me tell you the tale of this amazing shirt.

>be 1900s
>work your ass all day on a plantation for your rich señor
>days over, you wanna relax so you go into the bush to pick some guavas to eat.
>Fuck, you can only carry two of them in your hands at a time because you're a pleb
>shitfuckingsucks.gramophone
>The señor's mistress hears you complaining so she offers to sew some extra pockets on your shirt
>Sure why not, she probably wants your dick
>She gives you the shirt back and shit looks kinda retarded, but you wear it anyway
>Turns out she doesn't want your dick, and you retreat into the jungle disheartened while you hear the muffled sex sounds of señor Chad pounding the mistress
>go pick some more guavas
>ohmyfuckinggod.daguerrotype
>you can now fit a guava in each pocket of your shirt, shit is fucking crazy
>your compadres see how many guavas you can carry at a time and are fucking jealous.

>Fast forward to the 1920s
>the guayaberas become casual normie tier faster than the bomber jacket
>literally everyone in Havana is wearing one
>lolfuckingposers.telegram
>high class socialites are concerned that everyone's dressing the same and bringing down fashion sense
>they get so butthurt that they hold several community meetings and lobby the city council to impose dress code regulations
>guayabera literally becomes illegal to wear after 5 PM
>People start to wear them in defiance to the regulation and the bourgeois in general

>Fast forward to the 1950s
>Fidel Castro rocks it
>Most of Latin America adopts it
>Becomes a symbol of anti-colonialism and working class solidarity

>You, now in your old age sit alone in your villa, eating guava slices, history is unknown to the fact that you were the OG.
>But whatever, at least you're content with the private knowledge that you've made your mark on the world.
>You reflect on your past as tropical birds sing outside

>tfw still no privileged mistress gf

Attached: 4L_hTzfoddO.jpg (400x615, 46K)

>flashy brands
>trying to look like Italians
sounds like brown people all over the world.

this is true but its mainly just the very low class types, its your average poor people obsessing over expensive things sort of thing

youtube.com/watch?v=WPQCcU5pdR8

W2c shirt?

send example pics

10/10