Grailed Sucks

How to fix this absolute shitshow of a website:

Institute a 72 hour policy for buyers and sellers

Buyers: after accepting an offer you have 72 hours to post payment for the item. Failure to do so will result in a strike against your account. Three strikes is a suspension, five strikes is a perma ban.

Sellers: after receiving a payment, you have 72 hours to ship the item and post tracking information. Failure to do so will result in a strike against your account. Three strikes is a suspension, five strikes is a perma ban.

Problem solved

Attached: grailed-featured-image.jpg (1280x705, 61K)

>Sellers: after receiving a payment, you have 72 hours to ship the item and post tracking information. Failure to do so will result in a strike against your account. Three strikes is a suspension, five strikes is a perma ban.

Holy shit this.

I am so annoyed when sellers have clearly enough time to quickly respond to initial questions and offers but then as soon as you ask if they shipped it they either get pissy or disappear for a few days then say oops.

So annoying.

>using Grailed
>2018

What's a better alternative?

This
Only reason I still use grailed is cause I have yet to find anything else like it

bump for a decent alternative

I had a guy who legit worked for grailed, forget to send an item after 10 days. I had to remind him.

Yeah good luck with those changes.

Facebook groups.

yeah grailed is fucking terrible. once in a while i'll see something cool, but its like , the item is new on the brands website for $350, and youre trying to sell it used for $325. like, come the fuck on. price shit fairly or its never going to sell.

I’m legit interested in what you’d change from a platform like grailed.
For example, what is quite strict for buyers (nobody would make offers anymore), but for sellers it’s already like that. You can simply open a paypal claim or leave a negative feedback to make them speed up. No need to change the negative feedback after you get your item either, as it’s their fault.

people with a fuckloads of transactions should be treated more leaneatly.

only way to fix grailed is to go back in time, before it got flooded with dumb faggots, scammers, non whites etc

Etsy

Honestly user you might be on to something. I wish there was a way I could tag Davil in this post lmao

Do you guys know where i could resell supreme? fucking grailed takes a huge cut and im barely making a decent profit after shipping

Just don't shop hype

eBay. Or post on Facebook

Would be difficult because you're able to sell things you haven't yet received. This would be counter-intuitive to that system.

i dont im not underage
those faggots have infested the whole site

>>"leaneatly"

lmfao

I think we should treat tards (like you) more "leniently"

are there any facebook groups you guys know of?

Ebay
Etsy
Poshmark

Hype and Basic should be shuffled off to a new separate website, the amount of scum that is retained on that site because of those two is a huge reason the site is shit. I remember back in the day when grailed was used by mostly people here, Sufu, SF the quality for just about everything was so much better.

Also putting OP’s suggestions into place as well

Attached: F255C9E0-0383-4D21-93E7-CC06C7B46CE5.jpg (485x602, 56K)