Been wearing this shirt for like 7 years now, seems like its falling apart...

Been wearing this shirt for like 7 years now, seems like its falling apart. Any idea where i can get another just like it?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 174K)

but during the stone age

Garbage Can

people have been trying but no ones found an exact replica of the chrischan shirt yet

Chris stop

Jokes on you Chris is a woman now and wouldn’t wear trite like this, you fucking poser

Actually a cool shirt

honestly i'd continue to wear it. looks cool beaten up. get it repaired periodically when there's actual structural damage

They dont know..?

jokes on you chris has been trying to sell this moldy shirt for months and wore it in a video

>cursed Veeky Forums objects

>chris posting

this isnt fashion
this is religion

>tfw 2poor2cop this
Imagine actually owning it, a real piece of internet history. Bet you could flip it for some serious $$$ in the future as well.

>paying money for literal trash from a dried-up lolcow
I do think Chris was funny as shit in the old days but I still ain't giving him a dime. It amazed me that he has anyone supporting him on Patreon at all. He already collects welfare.

Isn't that Chris Chan's shirt?

Obviously

I wonder what it smells like

Obviously

Obviously

Like bags of milk

Obviously

Dude that is a Ralph logo. I never noticed that before.

a relic of the past

I don't give a rat's ass who's shirt that was or what it's supposed to resemble. I would legit sew it up and wear it like any of my other mostly red dress shirts. Likely on a date with a fly chick for a movie and some ice cream on my scooter.

He wore it as recent as this January to MAGfest. Probably one of the highlights in his life too. Look up chris-chan magfest.

Attached: 982317419073.jpg (780x886, 121K)

Go to bed Christine.

Attached: stephanie bustcakes at work.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

>you could have stopped this

Attached: cwc.jpg (735x538, 108K)

cof cof CHRIS CHAN GET OUT