Fixing frizzy curly hair adv

Rate me
Rate me my friend
Rate me
Rate me again

Attached: IMG_20180315_221345.jpg (2448x3264, 2.09M)

Shampoo-less
air-dry
wash hair with lukewarm water
see how these go individually, experiment, pay attention to humidity and heat.

All these things can improve my hair to varying degrees, it looks similar to yours when I let it get dry.

It's 41 F where I live, so that pins down hummidity. What you see in the pic is the result of me walking in the wind when my hairs wet (I think that's air dry). I shampoo once a week and condition everyday. I think it's the Garnier fructis I use, but Idk. Also I use a widetooth comb

That's like, hardcore air-dry

I think it looks great. Trim the sides and you've got nice potential.

I tried a fade at this length, I looked special needs. I think I showed the cutter a picture of young leo.

Go full JAMC

Wo your hair texture is just like mine. Cut the sides and tie it back in a pony tail once its long enough. Or scisscor cut all over and keep it short and wavy. Your hair is smashing bruh

Neil gaiman/10

have you tried pulling it more towards one side? I think you're wasting your potential by wearing it symmetrical like this

texture looks good tho

Shampoo maybe once a week, use a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. Apply any hair products to your hair soaking wet. Use a shirt or microfiber cloth for light drying. Then air dry or use a diffuser on a low setting for the finish. No hats unless they have a satin liner.

Attached: IMG_20180203_192957.jpg (2976x3968, 3.03M)

I appreciate the complements, this place is usually anti-semitic its weird getting compared to brits.
Not sure how it would stay parted. I never liked hair products. In a perfect world I'd have straight hair :(
lol why is everyone hiding their faces? Is sulfate really that bad? I thought it only matters when dying.

>In a perfect world I'd have straight hair :(
Curls are a gift dude embrace them

I hated mine for 10 years until I realized this though

this
although I gave up washing completely, I still wet it every morning because I look like Bob Dylan on the Blonde on Blonde cover when I wake up.
Not as handsome obviously...

Well sure, you have to use the length of your top and your face shape to your advantage. Try doing a brush back.

Attached: Brushback.png (365x501, 371K)

Your only option is to go full Jimmy Page, user. Embrace it.

Attached: 61injbrO2kL._SL1181_.jpg (836x1181, 123K)

dont comb your hair, especially after youve washed it. if you have to, use your fingers to detangle.
pic related is my hair, i changed it to this in less than 2 weeks just by only shampooing a small amount, then conditioning A LOT, and not rinsing it fully. my sister told me yesterday morning that my curls were looking more defined. i only have to wash/condition my hair every 4 days.

Attached: image.jpg (750x507, 478K)

which conditioner are you using and does it last for the whole day? I've tried one by shea moisture and my hair still get's dry and frizzy after 6 hours or so

im actually using the new head and shoulders supreme shampoo and conditioner.
that picture was today, i last washed it 2 days ago. i sleep with my hair wet which helps stop it looking fluffy.
you might benefit from a leave-in conditioner. only put it under the water when it gets greasy. you might be lacking natural oils, so stop using shampoo and start co-washing. someone recommended me the curly girl method which is meant to define your curls by doing this.

My hair is like yours but fuzzier.

Unless you're job leaves nasty shit in your hair then just stop shampooing all together or at the very least don't use sulphates. It might be a bit greasy/dry for the next few days but it'll balance out in a week or two and you'll be much better for it. Cut the conditioner down if you can as well and just use it when your hair needs it.

A haircut would go a long was as well. You have nice hair already just cut off the wings.

I have before and I will again, only I have 2 or 3 grey streaks in front, Im 23 it breaks my heart.

What style should I go for, every time my dad and I walk down the street and he see's someone with a fade or some hipster cut he'll say they look fruity or their head looks like a muffin.

First of all, you need a trim, those ends are fucking dead and will continue to split up the hair strands unless you cut them.

People are on the right track with the shampoo, but you also should not be washing every single day. Since your hair is curly it is dryer, and washing so often will dry it out even more and damage it. Wash 1-2 times per week and you will be okay to use a sulfate free conditioner those times.

If you want to give a deeper condition, you can use coconut oil in the hair, you can put it on the night before, I usually wrap in a plastic bag if I do this, and wash out in the morning using shampoo.

I use boucleme hydrating hair cleanser. It leaves the hair clean, but not stringy and weak.

However when you switch from sulfate shampoo, you also need to switch to silicone free conditioner. This is because silicone will only be washed out by sulfate, and once you remove the sulfate you will start gaining this nasty white layer on your head of silicone. It's not dandruff, it's product. I use Maui conditioner, it's cheap and cheerful and does the job. I've not seen a cheaper silicone free conditioner yet.

Your hair right now looks like shit but if you work at it you can have some pretty good looking hair. Oh also a brush like this will probably work better than the widetooth comb, you have slightly curly hair, not an afro. Lastly this should be obvious, never, ever brush your hair dry.

Attached: Tangle_Teezer_Original_Professional_Detangling_Hairbrush___Black_1511951069.png (800x800, 163K)

Cleaning up the sides and pulling it back a bit would go a long way. It doesn't look like you have the thickness of pic related but the texture is definitely there so hopefully that's something to inspire you. Look up other pics of curly haired celebs to get a feel for what you might like.

Don't listen to your dad, he's an idiot and would probably consider you a 'fruit' for posting on a fashion forum anyway lol. Just poke around, find a good pic and show it to a decent barber.

Attached: ahjhh.jpg (236x354, 16K)

you have to go nopoo if your hair is really curly. curly hair requires very little shampoo

Attached: 1520919551108.jpg (754x1024, 385K)

Are you Neil Gaimans son?

please someone help me. what do i do? i really really dont want to have to get the "super short on sides and back, long on top" undercut thing that every minority teenager has. im a 26 year old jew

also if i use limited or no shampoo, my hair gets disgustingly oily and smelly

Attached: 1514176070891.jpg (667x820, 307K)

Attached: cl11.jpg (524x482, 92K)

Short on sides/back and long on top is not a 'teenager' thing. Almost every decent looking male haircut is based on it. Does pic related look like a minority teenager? Does ? Obviously not.

Start using shampoo less and less until your hair can ween off it. Go to a barber and get a 4 on the sides and back and then chop off/thin out however much until you like it.

Attached: jon-hamm.jpg (2030x3000, 1.77M)

>tfw wavy, super frizzy hair
>can't go no poo because dermatitis

I even tried it anyway thinking that maybe dermatitis would also go away by not stressing my scalp and shit, oh lord how wrong I was

fml senpai

>barber: what you want?
>hehe fuck it dude Cx