Can we have a Gender-Neutral inspiration thread?

Can we have a Gender-Neutral inspiration thread?

Attached: whatsa.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

search.credoreference.com/content/entry/penguinsoc/gender/0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT IS A "GENDER"?

The state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

It's a reference to that iPod commercial, dipshit

so sex + psychological illneses?

No.
Also, jesus christ that kid is fuck ugly

lmao fuck off to reddit you bitch

What's a computer?

Attached: 1513855884128.jpg (474x710, 28K)

Attached: 1508353200158.jpg (1280x1797, 582K)

Thats clearly a female

youre missing the point of this thread entirely

wear a hoodie and jeans
well done you're not a girl you're a man
but because you're a girl you're now gender neutral

fuck off

So was Grace Jones, and David Bowie and glam rockers were clearly male.
Grow the fuck up and quit acting like you're making some political point here you cockmonger.

>being this mad about gender shit
>in Veeky Forums

It's not even summer yet.

Did you just compare David Bowie to this potato

Attached: 36c0af67ecf34b1a747d976ba397e131.jpg (466x500, 38K)

It's just biological. Sex = gender
/lgbt/ plz go.

Is anyone else attracted to this thing? Such charisma.

better

Gender is a spook but if you want some androgynous inspo just say so.

Attached: 1517659062931.jpg (995x1492, 290K)

children of the corn

what does that mean

another fag missing the point

>oh hey neighbour, what are you doing on the computer?
>>uhhh what's a computer?
>yeah righto you snarky little cunt i was just being polite maybe you think you can make a living of drag and dropping couches onto photos of people in the city but some of us have to work real jobs and honestly i don't even care how you are it just would have been awkward to stand here silently how fucking difficult is basic social interaction you smarmy little shit who even bought you that thing?

Somehow only japs can pull this shit off and not look retarded or gross.

a miserable pile of social constructs

Genetically modified corn is said to cause hormonal imbalances in young people, especially sex hormones

how to get hair like thi

Attached: FB_IMG_1519624324008.jpg (1133x2015, 198K)

based rickposter
I love you sometimes.

Google it

[citation needed]

I want to stomp on this girl's neck

not how that works

These are just girls in more masculine threads

Except bowie did what he wanted to as opposed to being a beta cuck like OP

Attached: 1444946623237.jpg (640x844, 95K)

Attached: url.jpg (926x1279, 201K)

This retards never even heard of a computer

ummm David Bowie was literally one notch shy of being a drag queen, dude. Keep finding ways to cope with the fact that your rock idol played off the gender-bender hype.

Attached: elle-david-bowie-fashion-moments-73989469-05.jpg (768x768, 109K)

It's called unisex.

I think the main difference you're getting at is that he was cool, which you aren't.
Stop being jelly, user.

>too stoopid to pick a gender
just pick one already pham, jesus

SJWs/tumblr and the 2010s political culture absolutely fucking destroyed androgyny and gender bending and I will forever hate them for it.

It would be more awkward to go through with what your post says.

you gotta be sure every single part of your statement is true when you call someone out for being wrong about something
these posts represent the y-intercept on the dunning-krüger graph

"what is a ________" coupled with that picture = reference to the fucking commercial

no i understand that but when you're calling someone a dipshit and making a slight factual error creates little footholds for people who want to call you a dipshit. call me petty, as is your right, but it's an ipad commercial, ACKSHYUALLY
i feel really fucking silly for writing out this post.

same guy here, take out the "when you're" and throw a few commas in and that's a legitimate sentence.

did you, like, remove the reddit spacing and not proofread before posting

i avoid reddit spacing because people on here whine about that shit (i prefer it because it makes seperating ideas a bit easier to do) and my +10 cloak of ADHD prevents proofreading

But enough gender theory! HAVE AT YOU

>These posts represent the y-intercept on the dunning-krüger graph
Ah yes, just call someone stupid and walk away. Classic.
Gender is interchangable with sex. There is no scientific evidence that gender is non-binary.

search.credoreference.com/content/entry/penguinsoc/gender/0
"Anthropological research has also shown the cultural specificity of notions about gender, sexuality and sex roles. For example,MARGARET MEADshowed in a number of cross-cultural studies that, while gender differentiation is widespread, the social tasks undertaken by men and women are highly variable. There is no general relationship across societies between social roles and biological sex."

Margaret Mead and Kinsey were kooky kikes. Kinsey stuck a rod up his peehole.... time to progress to the moderb era using research from 1960s....

>le jews made it up!!!
so where's your source?

>Assuming right off the bat that gender != sex
>Ignoring the fact that there are clearly defined dimorphic attributes seen in each gender
Shit research.

No, go back to /lgbt/ you fruitcake.

Attached: 5a04358f8e304-full-2.jpg (2560x1920, 1.52M)

That is one ugly unfashionable motherfucker.
Like the king of uncool

how about Genre-Neutral inspiration?

this person is both alternative and progressive

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 11.42.10 AM.png (593x572, 311K)

No, go back.

>>

Bowie is and always will be Veeky Forums

Attached: a2cab4a345c445e1a93904e21fc0b9fc.jpg (770x517, 42K)

fuck me this thing barely looks human

aye

Attached: ziggy-stardust-photographer-mick-rock-reflects-on-the-legacy-of-david-bowie-body-image-1453039689.jp (800x1200, 96K)

How do i achieve that 70's rockstar hair?

Attached: MTAESlv-ulDOvV_02mUcuC7GPfPDm2uTtEWynBzOrzA.jpg (768x768, 128K)

wew wrong thread

Mead was a socially retarded woman, who, while being an incredible intellectual asset to the woman's movement and did good in her lifetime, did not accurately understand the social dynamics of many cultures she studied. She took everything at face value, much like an autistic person, and her work suffered because of it. I don't think Freeman's criticism of her was completely accurate, but it was definitely proof enough of her inability to see through social barriers.

Trying to penetrate other cultures is an incredibly difficult task, requiring years of study and a skeptical eye, and in the 9 months she stayed with the Samoans she barely scratched the surface.

hey, thanks for taking the time to explain where i'm off instead of just calling me a retarded faggot

>the virgin meticulous editor
>the chad reddit spacing every word

all about the curls

since people have been discussing bowie, i think this was when he had the best style. around the time of the man who fell to earth

Attached: bowie.gif (500x500, 991K)

Back to Tumblr you fucking kike faggot

Attached: Pimozide.jpg (673x801, 255K)

Just so you know, a lot of people here are paid to shill this tranny faggot shit. Nigger loving as well.

Stay white.

Attached: Based Bowie.jpg (1200x630, 185K)

Oh shit is that the bitch with the cookie?

Nice Adam's apple under your man-jaw, faggot. Your nose ring is retarded and so are your noodle limbs. But then again, gender is a spook, right?

>But then again, gender is a spook, right?
Right. Gender, as something separate from biological sex, is purely ideological. You are either biologically male or female. How that is supposed to effect the way you relate to others, or dress, or behave, is something that doesn't exist outside your mind.

And here's a tip for you newfags out there: if you're not sure whether or not an image is OC, try reading the filename.

Attached: baa8fa5dbf75f19e8d9143d1e2761ee9eb558910.jpg (868x868, 54K)

fuck me

My point was that you will never be "androgynous". Gender, as something not separate from biological sex, is purely grammatical. For example, for the faggot in the image in , I would use the pronoun "he, him, his, and himself" It dictates how I refer to the things. If these things have sexes, then what ya gonna do.

Here's a tip for retards, unrelated to the content but more on your passive aggressive bullshit: stop assuming shit.

>My point was that you will never be "androgynous". Gender, as something not separate from biological sex, is purely grammatical. For example, for the faggot in the image in , I would use the pronouns "he", "him", "his", and "himself" when referring to him. Grammar dictates how I refer to things. If those aforementioned things have sexes, then what are you going to do about it?
Did you put a lot of thought into that?

Nice. Free spellcheck. Fuckin nerd. My point still stands

homophobe much

Yesiree

Attached: Random 2.jpg (540x545, 33K)

>Gender, as something not separate from biological sex, is purely grammatical
I see what you mean. But by "androgynous" I meant the dictionary definition, partially male and partially female in appearance, or of indeterminate sex. I was trying to steer discussion away from the gender thing.
I don't know why I tried, though. This thread was destined to be a shitshow from the start.

>stop assuming shit.
M8, if you're going to criticize the person in the photo AND the poster of the photo in the same sentence and as if they're the same person, don't get upset when someone assumes that you think they're the same person.

Attached: 1501435687373.jpg (2136x1424, 983K)

alpha anime poster over here. post yourself if you arent a shy soyboy behind those fighting words

Anyways let's get some actual posts in here

Attached: 2018.02.15 60s prep 2.jpg (700x871, 112K)

Attached: 2018.02.27 60s.jpg (1200x1254, 228K)

Attached: 2017.02.27 art major thot.jpg (3265x4898, 1.35M)

Attached: 2018.02.14 loosewave.jpg (959x1280, 360K)

Attached: 2018.01.15 comfy.png (500x500, 347K)

Attached: 2018.01.02 comfy.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

Attached: midwest mangler.png (1240x822, 1.94M)

Attached: 1436863342803.gif (226x199, 334K)

there was one really good androgynous self-poster, i don't remember if they had a name/tripcode but they posted in either WAYWT or a hair thread and i remember they were one of the few where i genuinely couldn't tell. anyone know where they are? they were cute!

>How that is supposed to effect the way you relate to others, or dress, or behave, is something that doesn't exist outside your mind
Lol very wrong again bucko. It actually does exist outside of your head. Gender roles are not socially constructed however they have socially evolved and are socially mediated. All species with a sex binary have a gendered division and specialization of labor along the lines of a binary. Thy have a gendered division of behavior as wel. This is natural. Every society ever developed has had this because we are 100% predisposed to certain behavior based upon gender.

We have reached a level of consciousness that actually hinders our ability to understand the world accurately, where mentally ill and sick people are now enabled to live out delusional fantasies about living as another gender they are not biologically predisposed too.

Do you know what all gendered ideals ultimately amount to? Reproductive success. The feminine ideal is about motherhood and the masculine is about fatherhood. Literally why your alive sweetie. Go ahead and pretend reproduction doesn’t matter and reality is a spook. Your a spook. You don’t matter. When I die I will have many children while you will sit at home with your shriveled HRT shrimp dick/clit. Have fun.

Attached: FD3F2A85-2D44-40AF-BEFE-4FC739C271C1.gif (500x209, 1.5M)

Attached: 5E01EBC0-C8C6-4201-AE9A-E3D4C2A5FE83.gif (149x181, 836K)

where is your god now

Attached: CsAt6YcUMAApnQn.jpg (917x917, 134K)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ITT
>females with short hair
>females with pants
>males with long hair

>Gender roles are not socially constructed however they have socially evolved and are socially mediated

Thats what socially constructed means you retard
i bet you watch jordan peterson videos and donate to him or whatever you lobsters do

>butthurt plebe who will never dress in full kansai yamamoto in his heyday