Trying to find the perfect black pants...

Trying to find the perfect black pants. Everywhere I go I see dudes wearing black pants that are so fitting and tapered at the ankle while my levis bunch at the knee and when I cuff them the cuffs are loose and disgusting. What do you guys think of these ? Can’t tell if I want these stretch denim ones or raw denim but I already have indigo raws. Anyone familiar with the fit on these? Help please

Attached: 01061413-A739-4735-8870-AD1CCEB325C9.png (750x1334, 598K)

>perfect black pants
>jeans
You failed already

Idc what they are as long as they’re black, fitting and tapered. Give suggestions or get fucked in hell

I can't because i know already that they all suck

Ur suggestions suck? Or r u against black denim/pants in general

I wear women's rag and bone black jeans. They aren't as tight as leggings, but they are slim and fitting. No cuffing and end at my ankle.

Keep in mind that models have long legs and your proportion will look shit next to merchandise photos taken by pro photgs of taller people to sell shit to you.

Attached: pheni but.png (300x231, 78K)

This. Whenever they give the model's height it's always like 6"3 or something. If I can I always go for a shorter leg, and I'm not tiny or anything. Also op, go for slim or tapered black jeans.

Any experience with cheap Monday’s? The “sonic” and “tight” fits looked decent. Was planning on going for 31/30 cause I’m a manlet and typically have worn 31/32 in the past

They’re trash. If you want perfect pants get ready to drop some cash. Buy a pair of Saint Laurent 15 cm raw skinny jeans and never buy another pair of jeans for the rest of your life.

im so happy im 6'2 and most of this shit is made for me

lmao if you think slp is the best option for jeans, especially in 2018, you really don't know shit

>best option for jeans
go on

I have those. They fit like the pic on me as well.

won hundred dean stay blacks
vastly prefer them over acnes and they are bit cheaper

Have you ever heard of a tailor?

Seriously, just bring your black jeans to a tailor and ask them to taper them from below the knee to a 6 inch opening.
It'll cost you like 20 a pair, cheaper than buying all new jeans

>If you spend 1k on jeans they'll last you for 50 years
do people actually believe this?
no matter how hi Q the jeans are the crotch will blow out within 2 years if you actually wear them frequently

tfw 6'7''

name something better...you can’t.

if you name some meme brand like momotaro or 3sixteen or iron heart then I’ll know you’re a useless troll

I’ve had the same pair for 4+ years worn multiple times a week and they look the same as when I bought them. Sour grapes are hilarious

Bro I had this same problem and what I did was buy a cheap sewing machine + sewing essentials kit and learned how to taper my own pants. Shit took me like an hour total to learn how to work the sewing machine and learn how to taper them. Did all my pants and now online pant shopping is pretty much stress free. Plus its kinda fun to learn a new skill

>this

and once you get more advanced with it you can pretty much make any article of clothing fit how you want it to. good investment imo. thrifting becomes way easier

why are those "meme" brands exactly?

>stretch fabric
>Ever
shiggy diggy

Honestly for black jeans as much as I hate Acne I must say they offer the best option. I still didn't find another brand that offers same fading resistant black jeans.

Wearing a pair of black skinny jeans from Guess right now. They fit really well, but I'm kind of a small guy and Guess's sizing is fucked. Just go into a store and try different stuff on.

nudie jeans brute knut dry cold black

i have 4 pairs cheap monday, the fit and price is ok but the the color fade after 3 washes...

I feel you op, i've been looking for basic pants that aren't slim to the point of tracing leg outline but still look clean and not too baggy. Tapered fit is a starting point

Attached: cof studio tapered chino.jpg (1152x1728, 124K)

Dickies 873 or 872

those are slim fit, you mean not skinny fit

Don't fall for the jeggings meme.