What haircut is this and what do i ask my barber?

what haircut is this and what do i ask my barber?

Attached: 1521012876398.jpg (500x606, 40K)

what do you gain from this thread

Edge points

This actually made me kek in public. Also, checkd.

looks sexy as fuck.

>Look mom I posted it again!! XD

Attached: 1521120374483.jpg (720x548, 234K)

hedi?

1. THAT HAIRCUT IS CALLED “THE SAINT HITLER”.

2. DO NOT ASK FOR THAT HAIRCUT, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF IT; AT MOST, GIVEN APT PHYSIOGNOMY, AND ETHICOMORAL INTEGRITY, YOU MAY BE WORTHY OF THE HITLERJUGEND HAIRCUT.

Attached: F2013DF4-E65B-4BCB-9CDB-6899F062E98F.png (800x555, 675K)

Are you really so incapable of detecting irony?

just show them the picture

You don't have physiognomy to talk about Hitler like that.

Just show them a picture of hitler on your phone

What in the fuck... can you even read? What are you even trying to say?

how to get a man like that? I’m latina

Undercut

I'm being serious guys

Attached: tumblr_nfedpguPP51u0htj4o1_500.jpg (500x700, 43K)

Oh. I thought you were making fun of the frequent posts that say "How do I ask my stylist for X haircut without showing this picture?" (Usually anime character as pic related)

I take back my kek and change it to kys.

"Gimme the 'Adolf' cut"

Ignore everyone.
I’m a barber. Ask for the low tapered haircut(make sure they taper the back too) with no side burns. Keep at least 5 inches on top. Have a great day.

Attached: CD38B89B-4A08-46E0-A9A4-F3D2D8667D0C.jpg (2523x3394, 873K)

Ask for a low fade, from skin to a 2 or a 3, and tell them not to touch the top. Viola you are fabulous.
Usually when I ask for a low taper barbers fuck it up, but if you have faith in the intelligence of your barber go for this one.

Um, you don't know me sweety ;)
Check your ethicomoral integrity, k?

This is literally my haircut now.

As long as you don't have a little mustache like him, it's fine.

Why are you pretending to be the Arab boy?

Wow theres a lot of detail in this photo the lacing on the shorts the socks

why do you always type in caps

i like hitler too

but why

He's trying to cultivate an online persona. He wants to be internet famous, for people to see his posts and stop scrolling and go, oh, that R Y S S C A N D V S, what a character, and so he posts in all caps and makes sure to keep a consistent writing style. He justifies this to himself as a form of online performance art. It's not attention-seeking, it's performance art, he thinks desperately to himself. Here's a thread about effay lighters. Let me dig up my post about smoking and post it again for literally the 17th time. Maybe this time somebody will like it and it will become copypasta. He will continue posting it until this happens. He will be posting for a long time.

Yeah, I guess his antics got at least one user to notice him and comment on him, so ... whee.

kek, this

>projecting this hard...

Why are you so bitter?

>projecting
Either you didn't actually read his post or you don't know what that word means.

This.
Do you even know what projecting means? Dumbass