Skinhead culture

Post things that skinheads would wear during spring/summer, because I literally have no idea. Not limited to nazi skins.

Attached: 1939 in a nutshell.jpg (460x304, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: gay9877.jpg (448x252, 38K)

Attached: kiss88.jpg (1000x639, 114K)

Attached: skinhead_gay_love_affair.jpg (600x400, 24K)

what are you guys trying to prove ? skinheads can be gay ooh wow

Men who are drawn to extreme versions of masculinity are often subconsciously (or consciously) compensating for their homosexual feelings towards other men.

t. soyboy with daddy issues

t. secretly wants to fuck soyboy with daddy issues

why does masculinity triggers you?

And who says being a skinhead makes you tough? All that matters (at least to nazi skins) is to be in harmony with nature. Meaning no degenerate stuff. Anyway I am not even a skin, I just like how they dress.

And, as we all know, homosexuals are disgusting and should be made fun of at every opportunity.

Exactly this

Homosexuality is not natural and it is therefore degenerate. Homosexuals should be re-educated, forcibly if necessary.

>not natural
The natural fallacy is of course a fallacy, but homosexuality literally is natural, you dumb slut.

Enjoy your pink triangle fag.

Attached: NaziBadges.jpg (1016x551, 99K)

>some men engage in performative masculinity to cover up their homosexuality therefore no one should be masculine
Flawless logic. Let's all be pansies because some pansies pretend not to be pansies.

He's not suggesting that.
The point he's making is that we should be suspicious of those who do.

exactly

There's all kinds of gay animals like penguins and i have seen with my own eyes a boy dog trying to make sex with another boy dog so you tell me whats natural

I think I'm not gay, and I'm pretty masculine; but sometimes I want to get dominated by a hypermasculine.

Attached: d49809d0146c7dbdcfbc5e25d90c63a7.jpg (640x476, 49K)

Just because something exists that doesn't make it natural.
Pedophiles exist, does that mean we should all start fucking toddlers.

>natural=good
Failed logic

Have you ever seen a sexual predator peguin because i havent

shut up penguin fucker

Because he's a weak pussy twink and his daddy is ashamed of him, so he convinced himself in some theory on why being an actual man is bad.

you sound retarded

ALL I WANTED WAS PICTURES AND IDEAS OF WHAT TO WEAR YOU FUCKS

Arachnophobic huh
you must secretly want to fuck spiders

KPN's Famine is the cultured thug incarnate
youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8

Attached: ab13cc2ae22f46a488727d7e82526e92.jpg (770x582, 112K)

You’re missing the point. Pedophiles don’t choose to be pedophiles just as gays don’t choose to be gays just as trans individuals don’t choose to not identify with their biological sex. But pedophilia I’d bad because it harms people who do not have the power or autonomy to defend themselves. Gays can have consensual sex with one another, and a trans person can change their sex or present as a different gender with no harm to anyone else. And don’t talk about gay rape or anything because straight rape also exists.

t. a well adjusted straight white male with healtjy interpersonal relationships both romantic and platonic

Considering how well spread homophobia has and how strongly and virulently many people feel that way, I think it possible or even likely that there is some kind of hidden drawback to tolerating homosexuality that we don't understand, yet has been evolutionarily ingrained into us.

Attached: natsi-skin.jpg (582x384, 34K)

There is only one Peelo there can be only one

every local skin in my area dress the same in the spring/summer as in the winter, just without a jacket and wearing sambas instead of docs.

check out this is england for inspo i guess

Attached: image.jpg (3000x2421, 1.08M)

No, you're missing the point and you're very arrogantly stupid.

>Gays can have consensual sex with one another
No they can not, because of their mental illness they also are not in a proper state to consent. Sure, they can say "yes" but they don't understand what they're doing, exactly the same as kids or downies. All undeveloped minds.

>and a trans person can change their sex or present as a different gender with no harm to anyone else.
Wrong again, shit-for-brains. This kind of stuff weakens civilization. Just because we're all still breathing at the end of the day that doesn't mean no harm has been brought to society.

Nah that's just ancient retards and religion.

Hey nice man don't cut yourself, those edges are pretty sharp. You're a dumb cunt.

If gays and trans people are so “undeveloped” then how is it they can be perfectly functional both socially, academically, and career-wise? I honestly feel like you’re trolling because your argument is so weak