Do you guys actually think you're more appealing to the opposite sex because you wear edgy outfits that only an online...

Do you guys actually think you're more appealing to the opposite sex because you wear edgy outfits that only an online Veeky Forums board appreciates?

Girls really only want to fuck guys who dress like this IRL.

inb4 you don't do it for girls, attention, validation etc.

Attached: 11-Instagram-Accounts-Of-Desi-Men-That-Prove-Why-Mens-Fashion-Blogging-in-India-Is-Here-To-Stay.jpg (370x277, 49K)

>Girls like soyboy GQ core paki faggots

Try again

Tfw you are homosexual and the boys says they like you because you dress like a model.

that guy is a turbo manlet, look at size of his head compared to the body lmao.

I'm gay. Kys faggot

i wouldn't want to impress a female thats into manlet camel jockeys. Women into these kinds of guys develop alcoholism and prescription drug addictions in their 30s.

may I ask what country you live in? here in scandinavia girls generally frown upon guys who can't dress

Attached: 2017-11-10 19.46.41 1645170273282103089_4256972925.jpg (687x858, 77K)

Australia mate

Everything is too tight.

that explains it

kek

get on our low inhibition level

ITT: cope

>tfw dating an art hoe who not only likes what I wear but occasionally buys me clothes that I otherwise wouldn't even think I could pull off

The sort of girl who thinks the OP is a perfect example of male fashion will also probably be a trashy, dorito tan peroxide-blonde who draws her eyebrows on with sharpie. Rise above

>girls
>2018

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 12K)

more like low intelligence level

This but unironically

poo in LOO

am a girl, you are wrong and probably extremely insecure.

As a fellow Aussie who has been overseas, in terms of fashion the average girl here is borderline retarded I wouldnt take anything they say seriously and I certainly wouldnt be dressing to there standards.

the middle two are ok and resemble what I wear.
blazer and jeans make you look like a conservative in america just need a cowboy hat and boots
Leather jacket and scarf make you look like a fag and only looks good in rich places

poopy for a RUPEE

fuck
off
were
full

>art hoe
That’s just sad mate

jokes on you crippling depression and extensive periods of isolation have killed my motivation when it comes to appealing to anyone else. SO I can actually say I dress however the fuck I want to and feels empty but so is everything else in my life.

>crippling depression
meme

>Do you guys actually think you're more appealing to the opposite sex because you wear edgy outfits
Yes?

EXACTLY this. I study architecture and my school is filled with cute girls / art hoes.
If you think you can dress like OP and pass as fashionable among women with an actual idea of what fashion is, you are badly mistaken.

Shouldn't you be shilling a shitcoin, Rajesh?