How hard is it to become a male model?

How hard is it to become a male model?

Asking for a friend

Attached: 1.jpg (960x678, 79K)

Seems like a crappy job to have, doesn't it? Also not all models are actually "handsome" right

Why would it be a crappy job?

You just stand around and get paid.

i'm a model, all i had to do was send an email with pics

Did you send any special pics?

Do you need to have any practice in posing?

>You just stand around and get paid

Yeah bud not exactly. It’s a dog shit job for males unless you’re with a top agency in a hot city.

Since you're the expert, how about you share some of your experience working as a male model? Why is the job shit?

What do you mean by special pics? I sent unaltered pictures, showing what i look like from different angles.

I don't know how they work at other agencies/countries but at my agency all models start out by doing test-shoot. This means that the agency pays a photographer for a photoshoot with the model, then the model gets a chance to practice posing and get comfortable with being in front of a camera, also it's a good way to fill up the portfolio.

An acquaintance sent pics of himself to an agency, they asked him to come in person. Turned out they wanted him for the catwalk but he was too short so he was sent away again. Got added into their databank but naturally nothing ever came of it.

If you just stand around, you'll never find a job again after the photographers badmouht you to their associates. This is what you gotta pull off: (facebook.com) - uniladmag/videos/2365492366807142

If you can't show off your best sides from a hundred different angles within a short range of time, you'll never make it in this business. Only the accomplished and popular are doing sensual shoots in which they are given designer clothing to promote *THEM*, the normal model does a job like video related.

Holy shit. That looks so hard to pull off.

Basically you have to be charismatic and know other people in the industry. Good to know.

Attached: 1518681675577.png (640x640, 692K)

Where can I buy some good skincare products? I’m a 19 year old dude with a good, yet severely fucked by acne face.

I have dry and >white skin, and I live on a literal beach.

so like any other industry you want to thrive in?

Bu why male models?

>You have absolute no control over your career
>You get paid peanuts unless you become hot shit
>But there is no way of becoming hot shit, because you have no control over your career
>Female models at least can become trophy wives
The main question here is
How well can you suck cock, OP?

pretty fucking easy you just need to be good at social climbing and presenting yourself

Not the same guy but I was told to send pics in daylight.

>there is no way of becoming hot shit, because you have no control over your career
explain luka sabbat

>be male model
>cause controversy
>???? patreon???

>instagram celebrity
There are tens of thousands like him
If one gets lucky, there are 9,999 who dont
There are no significative differences between him and the other 9,999. It's just random luck.

Good luck sucking cock, OP

not at all actually
almost all instagram celebrities like him are way less connected within the fashion industry than he was when he was 14
it's all a combination of thousands of subconscious factors that add up to coolness + the right connections but it definitely is not just luck

When I was 18 I went to be a male model, think of a skinny twink boy, that was me. The photographer was in his late 50's bald and overweight and really pushy and strict with me. Anyway, half way into the shoot and he takes me into a bedroom and treated me like a slave. I must have sucked him for over 2 hours.

Then he overcharged me for the photos and I never got any interest.

Such is the life of a Swede.