>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Last:

Attached: 1520134840876.jpg (400x531, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xh4kxcq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

am i thin or thick?
>inb4 those pants need ironing

Attached: 28943206_565326533819314_141437220_o.jpg (2048x1536, 337K)

>tfw manlet and even super skinny i still look fat

height and weight?

5'4" and currently 123 lbs
even when I was 110 I was still kinda stocky looking, which I know 110 lbs isn't that skinny but idk how much benefit I could've gotten, it was all bone and short stubby legs

ouch man, try 100 pounds and if that doesn't work just accept your fate

reminder that if you are underage dont do any retarded dieting or you will stunt your growth

had to stop drinking coffee due to sleep issues, gained some weight as a result and am now drinking tea instead (both as appetite suppression and for flavor) but it just doesn't have the same effect. any recommended drinks?

Attached: 354423800w_0.jpg (800x1120, 53K)

yeah I'll go for that. I'm going to uni in september so I'm hoping to find my best looking weight by then

I had to give up caffeine entirely due to heart issues, been doing decaf coffee and it's like half as good as regular coffee but it still helps

>tfw never slept as a child so am now a 5'7" turbo manlet that is in a thinspo thread to trap better

water

thin, don't pull your sweater down like that

i know fit is ugly
i will update my shitty wardrobe when i get a job, and now i am doing research on fashion

Anyone try a calisthenics only exercise routine? I went from 220 to 150lbs (5'9) and have a pretty pudgy skinnyfat bod and want to fix it. Any advice?

>tfw slept a lot and also exercised and ate pretty well balanced diet and didnt undereat yet still 5'4
shit genetics, feels bad

I did a while ago, maybe good if you look good with a lil muscle but i didn't like the results

Attached: gallery_88242_7824_17591.jpg (500x333, 65K)

What are some good movies or documentaries with thinspo? Already saw Neon Demon.

Attached: 1492946043114.jpg (1280x853, 515K)

>21 years old
>height: 183 cm
>HW: 97kg
>CW: 84kg
>GW: somewhere around 50-60kg maybe?
>preferred method: dieting, working out (gonna start soon, I promise)
>aesthetic: I just want to become cute
Will I ever be able to enter femboy mode? I went from left to right in 3 months, surely another year should do it? My biggest fear is ending up looking like a skinnyfat abomination because I evidently have a very wide waist and hips. Also I think my face looks ok in the mirror, but every time I take a photograph of myself I want to vomit.

Attached: 95 vs 85.jpg (3514x3015, 1.16M)

Daily reminder that no one here will make it. Eat your mcdonalds, piggy,

You can do it, you just need discipline. I'm living your fear of being skinnyfat. I was 180 and now I'm 145. Just a little more dieting and fasting and I'm sure we'll get there. Fitting into a medium shirt or a size 30 pants feels so fucking good my man. You can do it.

that sounds exactly like me rn, keep dieting and you'll all make it

hnnng

Skins (tv series), Cassie has an eating disorder and Effy is thin too. Plus it's comfy.

Attached: effy-pills-n-booze.gif (500x277, 986K)

Do you guys have cheat days or times where you just over indulge here and there? Whenever I come home from Uni I binge on fruits, sweet potatoes and cereal (not necessarily all at once but those are what I pick from) on the first night. I end up taking monster shits the next morning.

Living at home, I had to, otherwise I'd eventually end up binge eating wayyy over my TDEE, and that's way worse than just eating maintenance every 3-4 days. It's so much easier to lose weight and maintain once you're there when you have total control over what's lying around to be eaten.

i used to do that as well, what helps is the day before eat maintainence instead of whatever your target is, makes you enough less of a binge monster that imo it's a net positive

>femboy mode
fuckin' lol

Attached: 1520887242046.jpg (1244x1519, 498K)

>Can wrap hands around thighs
>Can't tell if it''s just because I have big hands

Attached: 1430968810316.jpg (804x802, 85K)

I came home drunk last night and had the munchies. The kitchen had an abundance of fatty and carb-loaded and sweet things to eat, and I could've totally gone for white- and milk chocolate and sweetened chai tea with cream, but drunk me halved a tomato and sprinkled it with salt and oregano, halved an apple and cut it into slices and sprinkled them with cinnamon sugar, grabbed a couple of raw carrots, and arranged it on a plate and brought it with me along with a pack of chewing gum in case I couldn't resist going out for seconds. I'm loving drunk me right now.

Attached: 8989a6d015cf7260274838c30f7ab33d.jpg (427x640, 64K)

That’s really good, it shows that your habits are getting stronger. Go drunk, and not drunk, you!

Attached: 9D57C4EC-7F32-4404-A6E1-8971A10C90CC.jpg (964x1020, 308K)

post hands

Water, coffee and fags. Don't even feel hungry anymore.

>people who smoke to suppress their appetite
Lmao

any tips on how i can make my thighs smaller? pic related
>exercise
wont that build up muscle that just make them bigger?

Attached: inb4 soy.jpg (540x521, 28K)

Calorie deficit
Spot reduction doesn't work

just run and fast. as long as you arent doing squats, muscle gain will be negligible.

Run, endurance runs are great for building up endurable, but not big muscles. Avoid heavy squats and deadlifts if you don't want huge legs.. oh wait, no one on this board lifts, you're gonna be alright senpai. Also eat at a caloric deficit. This is the only way to lose weight. Go on a fast for a few days, or start doing intermittent fasting.

thank you very much

I've just been eating small portions without counting calories. After a while people started commenting on my weight and when I got home from school yesterday my family freaked out. I finally weighed myself this morning and somehow I'm 20lbs below my goal weight and technically underweight now even though I still see a fat piece of shit when I look in the mirror. I'm not sure what to do now. Should I start eating at my TDEE or keep going?

Wtf I just realized that my dog outweighs me now.

H-how much do you weigh? What's your height?

Probably fat by thinspo standards but I'm 5'7" and 106lbs.

that's very thin, even by thinspo standards.

That's very fucking thin. I weigh 172 lbs at 5'9 and 18% bodyfat and even I consider myself to scrawny, when I probably have to cut by now since I'm a fat fuck, all things considered.

Huh, that's basically my stats.

The overweight/normal weight/underweight categories are rough guidelines.

Are you male or female? If you're male and not Asian it's too low, might be bad even if you're Asian. If you're female and have a light frame it's probably an okay weight. As I said I'm the same as you (108 lbs anyway) and look normal-skinny. My doctor is fine with it as long as I eat and don't lose more. But I have a tiny frame. I know girls my height who have ~1.3 times broader shoulders than me Some other signs of being small-framed is if the circumference of your writs is small, and your ribs can easily be pushed in several cm's.

If you're below your goal weight, not especially small framed, and still think you look fat it might be a sign that you're not seeing yourself right though. It's a known problem for anorexics, and assuming your goal is to look good and not drive yourself mad you want to avoid this.
It's something you can test by drawing what you think is the correct size of your body, whole or in parts, and then compare by putting that body (part) over your drawing and drawing the real outline. That way you'll get an idea of how your perception is compared to reality.

>Should I start eating at my TDEE or keep going?
Depends on the answers above but eating TDEE (possibly more) and trying to build some muscle is probably a good idea anyway. People look better if they're a bit lean, and it's good for you.

Attached: 562a8bc5288803f7cfd7431eaa1b4253.jpg (236x314, 13K)

I'm a non-asian male. I'm doing this to look good, never really ate unhealthy just ate too much. I do have tiny bitch wrists. I'm probably just small framed, I mean I am a manlet after all. I'm just going to try to ignore my dad. Keep restricting and see if I will ever "look good".

Attached: a2f0113639b998a2b3c9fe55a6a1e9e2.jpg (500x342, 121K)

Hm, sounds like you have a problem, but I'm sure you already know that.

I want to cut my calf muscles out

Seek mental help.

they're fucking huge dude
I need to stop running or something
Been trying to get into bicycling but it's been so snowy and icy near me that I feel unsafe on the roads

You should say this on Veeky Forums, it's a common joke that calves are the hardest place to gain mass.

tfw god tier genetics for muscle growth but shit tier for height so im basically screwed

the fuck? i'm 5'9 almost 10 and I'm 149, I feel obese every time I look in the mirror, the fat distribution on my body goes straight to my stomach and chest, my legs are carved since I bike a lot so are my traps/shoulders and upper arms. Getting my fat percentage checked in a couple of days cause I'm almost sure I'm hitting skinnyfat terrriotory

Attached: tumblr_p4eo872Gsz1wdchuoo1_1280.jpg (1200x1600, 310K)

Perfect nipple is size is very under appreciated, personally.

Would it be a bad idea to limit myself to one meal per day in an attempt to lose weight?

>Would it be a bad idea to limit myself to one meal per day in an attempt to lose weight?
Nope. A lot of people do it with great success It's very reasonable. and effective if you do it right.Google OMAD

Not at all. I did that every other day and it worked really well for me. Look up intermittent fasting.

omad is so so so good! you should try it!

The hunger suppression amphetamines bring is great; No urge to binge and finally my body agrees with me that now is not the time for eating.

I know right? Just got diagnosed with add, and because of the meds suddenly my life just... works.
I don’t even have to obsess over counting calories

should i get back on adderall and risk making my depression worse? Im in a pretty good headspace right now just general anxiety but overall im doing decent. a lot of my sadness comes from gaining weight. i've been fluctuating a lot. I was at my goal weight at the end of October and gained it all back. I was working full time doing labor intensive work so it was easy to starve and exercise. Now i'm back in school and struggling with eating and being sedentary.

Attached: DUq-IJWX0AA1ioD.jpg (933x1032, 79K)

pants fit ok, its obvious that they are low qual cause they have bagged out alot around the knee. Also, you dont need to iron chinos really, the wrinkles are due to poor thin and crinkle-y material

gonna do a prolonged fast lads (3-7 days ill see how it goes), wish me luck

Good luck user! I'll join you later today!

hey, goodluck to you too!

are your thighs fat or muscular?
if muscular, wear tighter pants. if you're fat just keep losing weight and they'll go away eventually, you cant spot reduce.

Attached: 1521360586121.jpg (1007x1259, 229K)

opinions on caffeine during fasting?

It won't kill you unless you have some heart problems
Helps to kill appetite but will power is even better

Opinions? I don't understand your post, its not like you invented something new and need to hear an opinion about it. Do some research yourself

i moved back home and commute to school now and my mom always buys junk food like chips and ramen and chinese takeout. she and my brothers have terrible eating habits. i have to buy my own veggies and tofu but im getting so broke...

Is it possible to be lean and fem at the same time? Post body inspo.

Like this but with more muscle? Probably, it's mostly about face and skin anyways

Yeah, like that but not skelly mode lol.

Be pale, act feminine, get a right haircut and you can pull it off, if you're a weeb look at the characters from Free! or something for inspo

I'm Asian so it's a little harder for me to get pale.

join muh discord server
discord.gg/xh4kxcq

How to be pale but not look sickly? I'm p pale already but i think i just look sickly

Most of my weight is muscle mass, around 60 kg of all my total mass is muscle, that may be a reason why I don't feel fat. Then again I'm also muscle dysmorphic which is why I feel scrawny. I'm at around 17% bodyfat.

I really like green tea, it has caffeine, tastes like grass tho, maybe you won't likely.
Red tea has more caffeine that green tea but it takes relatively stronger, coffee-like but if you're trying to decrease your caffeine intake, I wouldnt recommend. Maybe black tea + cinnamon will do it for you
I also enjoy fruity teas, but if you're looking something alike coffee, this may not be your cup of tea lol

Maybe you look fine but just think its bad
Im no expert but I'd say eat healthily, get all the vitamins and stuff. I heard, that carrots make your skin look more tan but not to an extreme (in an attractive way) but it could be broscience

>Height, weight, gender, age:
187cm, 67kg, male, 21

>Highest weight:
67kg

>Goal weight
ik happy as it is rn.

>Preferred method of losing weight:
Always been like this.

God I love muh genes

It’s mostly having a gray tint or ‘seethrough’ look that makes you look sick, not the paleness.
Take your vitamins, drink water, sleep more, wash your face daily,use moisturiser and avoid alcohol and smokes.

well into my fast and i feel like im going to faint anytime I move. i was thinking about eating like a raisin or something small and sweet to see if it’d help. is it worth breaking the fast though?

no. Espically sweets (carbs) will make you hungrier.

Can someone recommend some Korean mukbangers besides Bangz? I hate understanding what these people are saying, it makes me realize how weird watching someone eat is.

I find the yowapeda boys thinspo more obtainable imo (save for a few gimicky characters). the show is also super motivating and makes me want to bike more.

Attached: tumblr_nlwn1dJDP91qmlmyuo1_1280.jpg (1200x856, 422K)

Keep the long term in mind.
You want to shift the biochemical networks in your body to effect a permanent reduction in hunger and the desire for food.
This takes time, usually a long time. You need to apply steady pressure for months and years to literally change what your body wants and is. Billions and billions of cells need to adjust their expressions in response to a changed environment, often this change only happens when a cell dies and is replaced.
The good news is that this is very forgiving of mistakes so long as you get back up and keep trying. Just keep applying pressure and your body will slowly change in response to that pressure.
This is a sea-level change, not a bit of short-term weather. It takes a long time to come into full effect, and will last a long time as well, barring you being a complete fuckup.

Coffee helps. Pref. mostly decaf with a little cream and sugar. Gives you a jolt of caffeine, fat, and carbs that helps contain hunger through the day. I rarely have anything for breakfast or lunch other than a cup of coffee or two.

Attached: 7' skny idl16.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Any pear shaped women fix their thunder thighs? I hate how my body taunts me by being small upper but then it just gives up halfway down.

Attached: pear-shaped-2.jpg (1000x1500, 220K)

loose more weigh
if you're not crazy muscular you'll be suprised how much more circumference you can loose
pear shaped means fat with a big pelvis not big boned or anything
everybody stores fat in a different way tho so maybe most of yours goes to your thighs but it still can be burned

I see, thanks. I've lost 2-3 inches in my torso area but nothing else will budge. Will squats on a deficit do much? I'm 5'4" and 105lbs btw.

you can't spot reduce if that what you meant I'd still do those squats because they will burn some calories and increase your tdee even if minimally
If you feel that you can loose more weigh safely, go for it, find your sweet spot between looking great and literally dying

Attached: 1469624330973.jpg (640x1136, 110K)

I hear that all the time but I'd like to at least "tighten" the area and get rid of cellulite which I shouldn't have at this weight. I remember my thighs stopped touching when I used to skip rope so I might take that up again. I just get really fed up sometimes about my bone structure and regret not treating my body better during puberty 'cause this shape isn't genetic seeing as my mom and all the women in her family have slim builds... I have a big complex over this as you can see haha

That complex may make you think that you are bigger than you actually are
Working them out won't hurt as the muscle you'll build on a deficit is minimal, but you'll sustain what you already have
Also some muscle will make you look better, as you said tighter. Idk anything about getting rid of cellulite kek but i'd recomend running as a great method of toning your legs, burning calories and escaping the world and all your worries for an hour
Also light lifting and sprints

Possibly. Everytime I tell myself I might have a bit of body dysmorphia my mind just tells me I'm making excuses and I really do look gross. Thanks for the suggestions, they're simple but they made me realize I've been neglecting the exercise department. I will try to overcome my issues and I saw some cute shorts in town the other day that I might buy to push myself.

If I run on the treadmill at a medium pace for an hour will I get rid of my water retention? (Stupid question, I know. )

huh? You will sweat some out that for sure but not all of it

I didn't give any proper context to a already stupid question. I ate two bagels the other day and woke up bloated. Just wanted to know if running could get rid of this temporary bloat.

drink more water and piss salts out