How does Veeky Forums live?

You gotta live nicely too right?

Attached: 6319-004.jpg (1818x1228, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cra9kVp_IAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fairy lights
the final home jacket kinda makes up for it

poorly, it's such a bitch trying to develop my style

I highly recommend, girls love it
And thanks, it's a one of a kind sample, more of a display thing though

Attached: 000020.jpg (1818x1228, 666K)

how did this come into your possession, user?

Got it at an archival designer store, surprised the hell out of me when I saw it
If you're in Melbourne its one of the stores near perks and mini

The guy working there had the black one, and I asked him the same question hahahaha

do you really consider having half of your view blocked by a metal fence "a nice way of living"?

fairy lights in boys rooms are fucking gay my dude..

i'm a phd student
this was a few months ago; i have twice as many posters now

Attached: bully me.jpg (6636x1902, 3.63M)

a solid 1/10

putting random posters on your walls isn't effay. put them off, especially the mutt flag

Attached: 1490462611565.jpg (342x342, 50K)

noice

how do you hang those thick flags like the US one in your pic without holing the wall?
I have my posters set up with blue tack but they won't hold the flag

>t. obsessed

k

i like them; they're flags actually though not posters
as a phd student i don't really have much of a budget to work with as far as decoration goes
also America saved my life so kindly suck a dick

just regular thumb tacks, as you can see in the picture

>regular thumb tacks
can't do this, european walls aren't made of mud and asbestos like you mutts'

why are you so angry? is something wrong? i've already told you i'm poor

>why are you so angry?
it's not anger, it's amusement and contempt

whatever you say

Just moved in. this is my /fashionstation/ for now. Probably gonna change the floor.

Attached: IMG_6909.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

6/10 too messy for my liking
2/10 Horrific wood, flags can be nice but you ruined it by putting next to that imougly poster, Bed and composition is nice tho

powerlifts? aren't the soles foamy af on those

I've had mine for almost 2 years and they've served me well. i tried my friends reeboks (not sure what they're called) and they had much better stability tho. They are my first and only shoes and they dont feel too foamy to me and im used to deadlifting barefeet.

4/10 interesting but looks untidy, take another picture to show us the rest of the room.

1/10 lurk more and take the flag down.

8/10 looks good user, I feel like you could fit a comfy chair to the right of the window which would make a good spot for reading. Show us the other half of the room.

thats a nice room, has a lot of potential. and yeah you should definitely change the floor

That stuff next to and under the bed is gonna get tidied up when i get my new bed which is black/white (hail owens)

Attached: IMG_6926.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

Any and all ideas are appreciated, i definetely will put a nice lounge chair to read in as i do that a lot.

i wanna change the floor to some nice wood and put a rug somewhere, not sure if its gonna be at the window, in the middle or under the bed/ the clothes rack

Attached: IMG_6930.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

why do you punish yourself by sleeping in that shitty narrow bed? there's plenty of space for a bigger one
what do you do when you have a girl over?

this one is 90cm because my last room was crazy small, jsut ordered one thats 140cm.
my girl loves cuddling even when we travel and sleep in big hotel beds, so no matter.

why is your door see through?

Mine's 150cm and I'd still like more space
can't sleep cuddling it's way too warm

Fairy lights are where it;s at though.

Attached: DSC08735.jpg (2288x1520, 1.44M)

>Wolves, Nails, Patriot

Damn good taste friendo.

mongrel/10
2/10
3/10

this looks comfy

I enjoy living in a prison/10

not my taste really, but the body/full of hell split flag is great!! Love that record.

Attached: 28796209_356945168133055_3425541013756407713_n.jpg (676x581, 43K)

HEY

Dont you dare to keep your sneaks and boots next to running radiator.
The heat from it will cause damage to them and they may fall apart.

because it is made of glass

are you retarded?

I live with my hoarder mother. She and dad are still together but he is always traveling. I’m out of school and working now, but rent is very expensive where I am. I should move out soon or this is going to kill me.

Don’t tough it. It’s perfect now.

Attached: C6BB4F52-EB83-4771-82BE-5F1A531A257D.png (640x1136, 891K)

Attached: sleepmeupinside.jpg (2184x1136, 1.21M)

Why do people let their clothes get so much sunlight?

what kind of camera do you have

I don't give a shit

Attached: IMG_20180318_182802.jpg (4640x2610, 2.34M)

I'm a film student that might be dorming in the fall. How do I make a dorm room less generic-student-with-movie-posters-and-flags and more comfy and effay? Money isn't an issue.
Also, the dorm has lino floors and white brick walls.

Attached: 1458511169119.jpg (665x574, 29K)

Get the university to put all the furniture in the room into storage; buy the biggest possible oil painting with gilded baroque style frame you can fit into the room, buy a baroque chaise lounge, buy white shag carpet (or a rug measured to fit), buy one spotlight. Hang the painting on the widest wall, put the chaise lounge 3/4 of the room back facing the painting, hang the spotlight on the upper opposite wall to the painting; don't put anything else in the room.

Easy.

you know it, lad
nice digits

W2c a real wall sized baroque painting cheap? I don't want to put all my money on some lesser master from christie's

yeah they've been putting out some great material lately

in my cave

Attached: fucking slob.jpg (1920x1200, 1.29M)

Best post in the thread. The shark makes you look like a little boy though, I’d get rid of it

Comfy

this sounds pretty sick

good taste
(you could buy a j.m.w. turner print for class or a robert williams print for max sleaze)

I hate the colour desu

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere

Attached: 20180318_221545.jpg (4032x2268, 2.71M)

yeah but nobody is down here ever anyway so thats why I keep my mascot up there

The Split with Merzbow is pretty good too. Check it out if you haven't already.
Cheers

Attached: Mewearingmyramones.jpg (600x800, 83K)

Obsessed

>take the flag down.
Idiot

Neat

Might as well post my place

Attached: IMG_3285.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

I live with my fucking parents since i graduated. Sucks but whatever. Better than paying rent plus I’m broke as fuck

>I'm a film student
>Money isn't an issue

just

Attached: DFJBFrJV0AAIzoP.jpg (248x459, 16K)

>celebrating The Great Satan

>being an unamerican faggot
さすが

I-i just tranferred...every advice helps

#
Nice place!
#
I reallyreally like this

Attached: IMG_9569.jpg (3774x5741, 3.34M)

Attached: E0EA12C9-37F7-42B0-BEBD-810C83D84109.png (686x798, 33K)

It's pretty good in the winter. I don;t know why more people don;t get bunk beds, you get a workable four poster, but with storage above AND below.

Whoops, this is the improved version.

Attached: DSC08750a.jpg (1130x1520, 659K)

>t. obsessed

>quads

>>t. obsessed

Attached: 1513358124702.png (534x363, 91K)

not the user you replied to but thanks for the rec. never got into grindcore before but really dig this record. only knew i liked merzbow. any more recs like this?

I really like this, the wood part of the picture on the wall is kinda annoying and that tv ruins the simplicity and cleanliness of the room.

Attached: 1517131669840.jpg (783x648, 61K)

Mad comfy.
Picture is just off web

Attached: 1521260391429.jpg (1242x1469, 207K)

more like bunker bed. Fuck me you could fend off a missile with all the shit ontop. Not that a missile would make it look any messier than it already is.

Attached: 1518486930372.jpg (500x361, 31K)

im sydney based ill have to check it out when im down next, mind if i ask how much it cost?

Cool clothes rack, did you build it? If so was it difficult and could you step me through it please? I just moved into a new place too and am hating the cheap garment racks I'm using currently.

>longboard leaning against the door

unironically kill yourself and livestream it you pathetic faggot

Get a small desk with a comfy chair, that laptop stand has to go user.

needs tidying up before anything can be done to improve.

you need to declutter and the lighting situation needs addressed. Way to much random junk everywhere.

The TV and preferably the NYC wallpaper needs to go before you do anything else. Nice window and solid potential for a minimal room.

Stop posting this shit every thread, I bet your command centre stinks.

They basically screw together like a cap on a bottle, so no problem at all. I bought my set at a danish firm called ''rackbuddy''.
That being said, i also happen to build parkour parks professionally which is mainly made of industrial steel pipes like these. It's very easy, and the steel is available pretty much everywhere. Just make sure you don't get a circumference size too big for coat hangers. can be done really cheaply if you dont buy a ''ready to assemble'' kit like mine too.

Also, they can handle several hundred kilos and are easy to pack up and move anywhere else.

Attached: Hoeg_Moller_17.05.04_Rackbuddy0875_grande_2454aa47-7524-4a1c-b591-6992baec5f53_grande.jpg (400x600, 18K)

I forgot to add: i've worked with MANY different steel pipe assembly systems and none have been even close to hard to figure out, you literally can't fuck it up other than buying ill fitting pipes. For stability just copy the styles of this firm, they all make sense for clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cra9kVp_IAA

Awesome man, thanks for providing such a detailed answer. I'll have a suss of rackbuddy!

Thank you, i'll consider cutting off that wallpaper part...and maybe take that TV off, it was already there but its quality is poor. Nice pic :)

I'll need some curtains or something like that, any advice to keep them minimal?

I'd go for some semi-dark grey heavy curtains

Attached: fine-velvet-mouse-grey-49-curtain-1.jpg (566x566, 48K)

>Juno-106

Jelly.

I'm really into the look of having the bed closer to the floor, unless its on a really nice setup. But as far as the close-to-floor thing goes...

Is this setup comfy? How is sex in that? My girlfriend has a comfy bed but its box has wheels (wtf) and it moves a bit. My bed my place has a fucked up setup and it creaks and bullshit...

I want a comfy, queen sized bed, that is close to the ground and doesn't make sex impossibly irritating. Any ideas?

As you can see I put the mattress on two tatami. Each one is 90 cm x 2 meters long and 6 cm high, each one weights 25 kgs so the entire structure doesn't move even during the wildest sex :) I found them almost new on Facebook marketplace for cheap...

check out Nails

Mr Bungle - Disco Volante
The Body / Thou - You, Whom I Have Always Hated
Iron Lung - Sexless // No Sex

Attached: 91cTfiDLAhL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 378K)

fairy lights are basic bitch sorority girl-core

Dystopia - The Aftermath
Dead in the Dirt - The Blind Hole
Neurosis - Through Silver in Blood

Attached: a3098353062_10.jpg (1200x1185, 385K)

Dystopia - Dystopia
Nails - Unsilent Death
His Hero is Gone - 15 Counts of Arson
Yacopsæ - Tanz, Grosny, Tanz...

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 229K)

Wormrot - Dirge
Brutal Truth - Need To Control
Manhunt - Manhunt

Attached: a3190592699_10.jpg (900x900, 224K)

Fuck the haters. Get your Phd and then worry about buying cool shit for your home.

how's mine?

Attached: room.jpg (10000x3008, 3.01M)

yeah i'm not too worried about my living situation at the moment as long as it's cheap and convenient, which it is
i forgot to mention all of the furniture came with the apartment, so i had no choice in how hideous it looks

i'll be sure to post an update four or five years from now after i graduate and hopefully live in a nice apartment in a financial centre

>put them off
ESL are not welcome here