Scarlxrd?

Hey guys, i've started dressing like this guy named scarlxrd. There's only one issue, I can't seem to find a hairstyle that matches his techwear style. Can anyone give me some good ideas for a hairstyle that would match his techwear style? pic related.

Attached: SCARLXRDDD.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPoNiqweN8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you black or white?

Black people do not listen to this guy

this dude making techwear look like trash with all that extra bullshit that isnt functional at all

Attached: Cin6O9fUkAAc2O2.jpg (499x750, 48K)

I guess that's true, he pretty much screams his shit so blacks can't understand the words or emotions apparently.

Topknot.

>muh functionality
Fuck off

Thanks, I was thinking of growing my hair longer to do that. I'm also dutch and give off that asthetic viking vibe, would be even better with that.

Post a fit OP, sounds like an interesting source of inspiration and I'm curious to see how you've digested/incorporated it.

"emotions"
his lyrics aren't much better than a teen emo kid's diary, shame on you for thinking they actually hold any depth

>hairstyle that matches his techwear style
if you're a nog short dreads or ones like his would look cool. if you're any race, i reckon long ass hair like bones would work or even just a shaved head like MC Ride.
i back this

Attached: scarlxrd.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Why would you want to look like a character from Tokyo Ghoul? imagine the looks people would give you lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=kPoNiqweN8I

Bowlcut and round sunglasses

>Wears Snapback in 2016

What happened to the boy

>that fake airsoft plate carrier

he went from one trend to the next

like this lol?

Attached: winter-soldier[1].png (351x450, 221K)

dude looks like a fortnite character got covered in ink

I don't like his look, but I can appreciate how unique his look is. Is he really techwear though, he looks like a Tokyo Ghoul cosplay

Attached: 1518563418372.jpg (1080x1350, 213K)

The virgin scarllxrd vs the chad zillamaki

>imagine the looks people would give you lmao

If you worry about that this might not be the board for you

this desu

Dear user, one thing is dressing well and with taste taking inspiration from different contexts, another thing is walking around looking like a cosplayer.