Whats a good first auto knife?

Looking to get my first knife. Rec something effay and inexpensive if possible.

Attached: 8.75in-LL-Dagger-Stiletto-Blackwood-Damascus-LV1B-BHQ-71507-jr.jpg (400x450, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SOG-Folding-TWI8-CP-Straight-Aluminum/dp/B0001WC73K
amazon.com/Kershaw-Stainless-SpeedSafe-Assisted-Reversible/dp/B0009VC9Y0/ref=sr_1_4?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1521409982&sr=1-4&keywords=kershaw leek&dpID=31R9WiLp32L&preST=_SX342_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077S6GQJK/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1521419256&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=kershaw knockout&dpPl=1&dpID=411yulyCWFL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003J3YC5E/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1521435783&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=spring assisted knife
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get this shit off the board, knives are neither cool nor a fashion accessory

Attached: getoffmyboard.jpg (592x592, 72K)

Kershaw Leek unless you have actual autism

kys

bin the knife mate
no reason to carry one of those in fucking 2018 unless you're a criminal

I think you're wrong

this

this

I carry the Swiss Army Executive most of the time now but I used to carry the SOG Twitch 2 a lot, which are both great knives I'd recommend. The Leek is another great one like said. Here are some links m8: amazon.com/SOG-Folding-TWI8-CP-Straight-Aluminum/dp/B0001WC73K
amazon.com/Kershaw-Stainless-SpeedSafe-Assisted-Reversible/dp/B0009VC9Y0/ref=sr_1_4?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1521409982&sr=1-4&keywords=kershaw leek&dpID=31R9WiLp32L&preST=_SX342_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

OI LAD

Spyderco delica

Honestly, that looks quite sharp and dangerous and not worth risking to be caught with by the police. If you had to get a knife then get pic related, but be careful in case the police or authorities see it obviously. If you’re in America and not Britain then you can do what you want lol with those crazy gun people and whatnot.

Attached: 2DC93C2C-0BA7-4B5D-A3FB-6ED9B531A600.jpg (600x528, 29K)

Purchase some pepper spray instead. You do not really want to be in a knife fight so the pepper spray might give you enough time to escape.
poshland.co.uk currently has a sale on some cool damascus/pattern welded blades. I suggest purchasing a bowie knife because of great utility and fighting properties.

Dubs confirm. No one over the age of 99 should need a knife for any purpose. BIN THAT KNIFE!

How about for cutting things?

no one thinks you're cool with a knife. you look like an edgelord faggot

I like the knockout personally. The clip allows it to sit deep in your pocket.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077S6GQJK/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1521419256&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=kershaw knockout&dpPl=1&dpID=411yulyCWFL&ref=plSrch

If you want a knife it's because you're going to use it, not because it looks cool... That being said I have the Spyderco delica and it's a really nice knife. Taking safety lessons will also help with using it. Always cut, no stabbing. You don't need a huge blade since most arteries are close to the surfacr. Conceal it until the opportune moment and go for the carotid or the femoral depending on how big the person is... Etc

kershaw is poorfag knife

fa really is full of soyboys
honestly, I hope you're all women or something because you aren't being very cool right now.

Knifefags like us don't really have a board to post on. Pocketknives fall somewhere between /k/, /out/, and Veeky Forums, as far as interests go.
>Can be a really shitty weapon.
>Can be a really shitty camp knife.
>Can look nice if they are well designed, midtech knives are borderline jewelry
>Above all, it's just useful to have one around
Pic related is my current favorite, muh Benchmade 940-2. It is not an automatic, but rather a manual axis lock knife. As far as automatics go, microtech and protech are very reputable, albeit pricey. The Kershaw launch series is interesting to me. They go for a decent price with good materials and seem like a good baby's first auto
>cpm-154 blade steel
>aluminum handle scales
Check out piranha knives as well, they use better steel and have a cute comic sans logo that I can only assume is ironic.
As far as traditional stilettos go, the only decent ones are
>Frank Beltrame
>AKM
But they are showpieces and not user knives. Trust me they suck. They look flashy in the movies, but that's about it.

The grail double action otf is the G&G hawk deadlock. It's the first d/a otf to eliminate blade play. All other d/a otf knives suffer from just a little bit of rattling, but the G&G hawk found a way to prevent it on their deadlock knife.

I hope that this was helpful.

Attached: 15214256954891529597467.jpg (2976x2976, 1.96M)

ZT

Whoops I meant AGA instead of AKM. Don't worry though, it's still shitty

just get a nice buck knife or a swiss army combo knife in case of police encounters m8
knifes very much dont need to be aesthetic, the only people who'd reasonably see it are people you're stabbing

benchmade is patrician knife. i know its autistic but the axis lock is fun to play with. i lost my 556. i would get a 940 if i wasn't poor.

benchmade is babbys first knife tier

spyderco is babbys first knife. what is patrician knife in the benchmade price range

oh you said tier

Call me gay or whatever but I have the Kershaw cryo 2 as an EDC and I think its Veeky Forums as fuck as well perfect for cutting and stabbing

Attached: cryo.jpg (900x631, 208K)

look kinda heavy i like soyboy knives

its actually super thin and lightweight. its much smaller and thinner then it looks

youre not effay until you get a chris reeves butt blaster

Here. A knife is a tool, not a wrist watch. This is $6 on Amazon, it's spring assisted and has a wood grain look so you can pretend your "classy". Never buy an expensive knife, if you break it or need to get rid of it real quick for any reason it's better to throw away a mass produced $6 knife than some over priced one that performs the same function.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003J3YC5E/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1521435783&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=spring assisted knife

Fuck me, forgot my link.

That piece of shit will break in less than a week, won't do shit in a self defense situation, and has almost no utility. What are you retarded? 20-30$ is a good base price for a reliable EDC. Fucking normies man.

I've had mine for a couple years now. Hasn't broken yet, so I'm not sure what you're going on about. I keep it in my bag, use it for general use. Ease off the gas there batman, you're not a vigilante. It's a knife, it cuts things. It does its job.
>hurrr durrr Normies
Seeing how Normies make up the good percentage of the population, I'd say a general tool for general use is good for the general population. Stop being an autistic sperg, you stupid fuck.

Do you cuz, all I'm saying is if I meet you in the street and I got me and you got you its over for you cuz, no hard feelings.

Attached: 1520191239978.png (400x222, 69K)

Hold on, I've got some copy pasta floating around about disappearing behind you or some shit. It wasn't personal, but now; it is.

I carry a zero tolerance 0562CF sometimes, might as well get a good quality knife.

>if you ever need to get rid of it real quick

whos the LARPing vigilante here?

> if you break it

knives dont just break unless they're $6 amazon specials

Any recommendations for "tanto" blades?
Straight edges are super handy.

Attached: 86286637.jpg (400x400, 36K)

This post right here. Knives are tools, not weapons. They can be used as a weapon, but they suck at that function. If the first thing you think of when you hear "knife" is weapon, you are a brainwashed nanny state bong or a dribbling retard who shouldnt be trusted with sharp things anyways. I buy nice knives because I can afford to. Buy once, cry once.

Attached: 1521438411997155510128.jpg (2976x2976, 1.75M)

>Top tier
Tanto sebenza
>Mid tier
Tanto griptilian or cs Voyager
>Low tier
Honestly ganzo desu
>Shit tier
Mtech

>I buy nice knives because AI can afford to
>wears hanes underwear and socks
This is Veeky Forums. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

nice try senpai. you were close, ill give you that.
>froot of the loom undies
>darn tough socks.
lets see yours