SNEAKER GENERAL

WAYW?

also, does anyone know whether white AF1's are made with genuine leather? Nike website gives no clear answer.

what are you fags wearing this summer?

Attached: af1.jpg (2000x1006, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/adidas-sneakers-army-trainers-rip-off-is-back
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These and I think they're actually worth the extra $ because the materials are different as well as laces.

Attached: Converse-x-Comme-Des-Garcon-white-street-style.jpg (770x513, 263K)

Are these the best all around summer sneaker?

Attached: IMG_3575.jpg (583x583, 52K)

those are really played out now, all the frat boys wearing em campus

old skool, all star low, converse one star, best all purpose shoes imo

This. Sure they’re played out, but they’re only $50 more compared to classic 70s chucks. And desu everything is pretty much a meme shoe on Veeky Forums

lmfao

I own these and desu I agree with the other guy. They are getting really played out. I’m using them as my beaters currently. I recommend the same to you

fuck no we're not

only acceptable on qt3.14 girls who wear them because of the heart character and not because they're cdg

make sure to get the canvas version for the summer instead of the normal suede

Get on my level.

Attached: imgrc0062786292.jpg (600x450, 69K)

>make sure to get the canvas version for the summer instead of the normal suede
Why? Is summer weather bad for suede?

im thinkin about getting some pf flyers for summer, theyre so comfy

Attached: pm17gh3e_pf_02_i.jpg (1659x942, 118K)

Should i get the vintage Reebok club c's or normal white ones?

Attached: AR0456_01.jpg (2000x2000, 217K)

Had these, look like shit irl

Except the lack of white stitching, that looks good

These finally came in time for the upcoming warm weather

Attached: CQ2222_01_standard.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>buy a pair of flyers for uni
>wear them literally every day for a year
>they become molded to my feet
>eventually new shoes come into the rotation, but they always stay in as beaters, skates and whenever I feel like them
>leave them behind while camping

I never thought I'd miss a pair of shoes, or any article of clothing but I still miss them 6 months later

tell me not to do it

Attached: 16355001_fr_nike_sc7.jpg (1500x1500, 130K)

vintage if you can get them

for the love of fuck they are ugly. please do not buy into the mega dad shoe meme, they wont even a year as a relevant style, you might as well do what all the shitty bloggers say and buy an all purple wardrobe

That just does not look good, and they're noticeably bad from a distance too.

Thoughts on these?

Attached: nike-sb-squadron-blueuniversity-goldsu-check-blue-product-3-911715987-normal.jpg (1920x1440, 894K)

why pay extra for the swoosh when you can get that same shoe as vans for less and it's more socially acceptable? if you guy nike why not get a good nike instead of shitty sk8erboi knockoffs?

These (boost) are my summer beater. They're mad comfy.

Attached: adidas-superstar-haze-coral-core-black-off-white (1).jpg (525x525, 37K)

Get the white ones instead my dude

how's the fit and comfort compared to regular superstars?

Attached: C067B487-E569-49D3-A375-540463BCF21C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

I typically wear US 9 and they fit tts. More comfortable than regulars, but obviously not as much as UBs since less of the mid is boost.

Just copped these....perfect for relaxed fits

In my experience, at least with vans, is that the suede is thicker than the canvas, so not as breathable

i just bought a pair of these
and a pair of these

Want to buy the fiancee a pair of white converse

Y-3 super zip high. W2c this color way?

Attached: 25A05302-263E-4D4F-9749-98E17EF4268E.jpg (599x596, 57K)

Cop or not?

Also: any Recs for blue/black leather shoes with gum soles.

Attached: IMG_3593.jpg (1140x801, 181K)

I think these are hideous
There are tons of AF1s with gum soles but idk about leather. Honestly I wouldn’t recommend you anything like that

Looking for something like this but not margiela.

Attached: IMG_3595.jpg (550x733, 41K)

You’re a fucking idiot m8
Lurk moar

Attached: 0A4212F0-94D2-4F21-B325-BA1975CDFF0B.png (197x247, 38K)

I found adidas versions, but I would still like them better without the GAT suede. More like CPs

Attached: IMG_3597.png (750x1334, 610K)

gq.com/story/adidas-sneakers-army-trainers-rip-off-is-back

Attached: 1515091112919.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Bought these. They're a lot more beige in real life, took a while to break in too. Wouldn't recommend as a replacement for Stan Smiths, but still a good shoe. Looks great with shorts.

Attached: Adidas_Samba_OG_leather_suede_BZ0063_bz0064_sneaker_politics_Instagram_1-2.jpg (2996x2000, 328K)

But user they both in fact have suede and leather
I can see it on the fucking picture. Shit man idk Nike Blazers are blue/black and have gum soles?? You’re being unreasonable. Oh I forgot, there are tons of Reebok’s with blue/black leather w/gumsoles

Hey my bad for being unreasonable, didn't realize how I came across. I was wondering if there was something like this with gum soles. It's cool if there isn't.

Attached: IMG_3600.jpg (402x152, 13K)

No clue what to tell you man. Does it have to be a luxury sneaker? Price range? You should have listed more info is what I am trying to say

Does anyone own/has tried on the Raf Ozweegos?

I'm gotten really into these recently, but can't justify the price tag right now.
Is the quality/construction noticeably better than normal Adidas shoes, or are you mostly paying for the design/name?

Attached: ozweegees.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

i've owned 4 pairs. quality isn't a whole lot better. you're definitely paying for the raf simons branding and the design more than the quality. they hold their value pretty well though. you can buy a used pair for like $300 or less and make your money back if you decide to sell them again

it's 100% label whoreing

Let's talk basketball shoes. I'm using kahru running shoes at the gym recently but I'm thing about working them in as everyday wear shoes this spring. I like Kobe 11s because I prefer lowtop, more subtle sneaker. Any other recs??

Attached: 1502757801826.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

if you're gonna buy something that ugly save your money and get some all black sneakers from costco or something, those are hideous

The textiles are more interesting than usual Adidas stuff, but they aren't necessarily higher quality and they might come with a tag that says "NOT AN ATHLETIC SHOE"

never owned ultra boosts, finna cop or not?

Attached: adidas-ultra-boost-laceless-bb6222-0.jpg (780x550, 48K)

Laceless looks a bit weird but the normal uncaged at least is amazingly comfortable and I don't think the laces really do anything on the shoe so if you like how they look, go for it

i have 6 pairs of nmds, how are ub's by comparison if youve worn both?

Attached: 1493661146214.jpg (255x220, 7K)

The regular Ultraboosts have much thicker primeknit than the NMDs so they feel much firmer. The upper on the uncaged however feels similar to the PK NMD so I imagine the laceless also feels similar. They have a firmer feel, the uncaged is okay to run in thanks to the heel cup, and since they have an insole they feel also quite a bit softer than the NMD. Sizing wise go TTS with Ultraboost if you've gone half a size down with PK NMD.

I mean you're definitely getting a well designed, quality shoe. There are plenty of cool little details that make the shoe even more interesting the closer you look at them, they feel pretty good and hold together really well. Whether or not you're willing to spend the money is up to you. But as said they do hold their value and you can get most of your money back whenever you get tired of them.

By the way they fit pretty small so buy an entire size up. I wear a 10.5 in every adidas shoe I own, but I had to get a 11.5 in the Ozweegos and they fit snug.

Attached: 1478171464062.jpg (2448x3264, 3.27M)

Should I go ?

Attached: new-balance-MRL247RN-blue-luxe-1.jpg (900x795, 154K)

w2c?

Why is there no sneakers yet that have out door bottom soles and indoor soles? So when you go in somebody's house, you just detatch the soles and leave them by the door and keep wearig the shoes

Attached: 1518727621083.png (207x243, 6K)

it's really not that hard to just take your shoes off

It's not about that dumb ass, it's the future of fashion.

i went true to size on all 4 of my pairs and they fit fine

Funny cause I’ve only seen one or two people wearing them where I live... but yeah

yay or nay I want to cop but I dont know how they look in person

Attached: 2334-1-800x800.jpg (800x800, 188K)

I’m scarred from wearing converse which would destroy my feet. Do these have a good amount of cushion?

Coming through with some extremely big dicked shoes this summer boys

Attached: image.jpg (1200x800, 410K)

270s look sick in person. The mesh-upper looks kind of cheap like aftermarket seats for an import car but they look cool esp ON FEET

not sure do I cop one of these or both of them, help? what you guys think of em?

Attached: whichone.png (988x530, 335K)

Just copped these last week and I fully endorse

thanks bro, I just bought them, I am seeing people sell them for over 250 on ebay, it doesn't hurt that nike has a 30 day return. hopefully they will look good on my feet.

theyre both ugly

w2b these in sale

Attached: vans-spitfire-kyle-walker-pro.jpg (960x640, 211K)

Right ones are dope, left are questionable.

lads i swear this is the last time im posting this

WHICH ONE I CANT GET THE 97S OUT OF MY HEAD BUT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER (I ASKED LITERALLY EVERYONE) TELLS ME THE BLAZERS LOOK BETTER I DONT KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO

Attached: IMG_2306.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

Issa vibe.

Attached: 169321.jpg (960x960, 88K)

I WILL LIST ALL PROS AND CONS
BLAZERS
PROS
>LOOK GOOD
>ALREADY KNOW MY SIZE FOR IT TO BE TTS
>EVERYONE SAYS THEY LOOK BETTER AND ITS IN MY TOP 2
CONS
>MORE EXPENSIVE
>I HAVE NEVER WORN ANYTHING NOT LOW TOP SO I MIGHT HAVE A HARD TIME STYLING IT IDK

97S
PROS
>CHEAPER
>ALSO LOOK GOOD
>CLOSE TOP 1 BY A CENTIMETER
CONS
>MIGHT REGRET BY NOT BUYING BLAZERS
>NOT AS COMFY IVE HEARD

Attached: IMG_2304.jpg (750x725, 120K)

none

they're both ugly

Attached: IMG_2208.png (658x545, 142K)

The only decent ones from the collab are the 90's and Jordans. get some GR or another collab of either that

Attached: shoesblack.jpg (2048x752, 234K)

Attached: halfcaborange.jpg (1200x947, 163K)

I personally prefer the Blazers because they look absolutely great beat.

Which is normally my criteria for sneakers since not every shoe looks great beat.

youre not going to look like what you think youre going to look like so just dont do it.

ayyy got me a pair of those except with black rubber

the fact that you're even considering going with blazers because more people think they look better prove that nobody buys this shit for any reason other than to please others even though they really don't care

I copped from the adidas site on sale for $70 last week homie, I got the last pair in my sizearoo too. I wish you the best of luck

Can you post a picture please?

One of the best releases this year

Attached: QOoVD9b.jpg (1638x2048, 231K)

>what are you fags wearing this summer?
Fairly decent shit.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

should I waste money on these or should I waste my money on some Y-3. What are some ninja-esque sneakers that arent brand heavy

Attached: ACG01-1.jpg (1050x630, 312K)

Y3.

mediocre

>checkered vans
art hoe/soyest boy tier burn em

Bought the last ones off the Adidas site for $63. They're also on ASOS for $100

get y3

Thinking of these as my main rotation with my new Oreo UB 4.0s and old Fingertrap Max (Black, White mid & gum sole)

Could get them in lighter blue/white/gray/red/ another shade of gray for less. Never owned Originals apart from some custom Superstars 10 years ago which I didn't like.

Could go up to £70 tops if there are any other suggestions? . . . I never liked Air Max 90s

Attached: _20180320_064334.jpg (1080x1671, 253K)

I'm weirdly still really into the harden LS. And the labron 15 has some decent colorways. But really, there's this guy Michael Jordan who has some cool sportsball sneakers worth looking into. They're kinda underground now, but they're gonna be huge

Attached: 79CEEEF4-FD15-42B8-A324-3DD698A907D6.jpg (630x361, 79K)

Attached: effay.png (1184x1095, 2.09M)

Forgot to add, I fucking hate suede. I know the ones I posted had a little but not on that level.

Honestly it makes my skin crawl touching the stuff, velvet and peaches ect. Sound of felt markers on paper has a similar effect on me