Tie matching

What colour shirt would go with this tie?

Attached: 4.jpg (230x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.davidjones.com.au/djs/en/davidjones/bold-stripe-tie-3511-21498376--1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this one too

Attached: 5.jpg (230x300, 18K)

I should have known better than to ask here :|

Attached: 3.jpg (230x300, 17K)

Okay you think here, that tie has a pretty busy pattern already so you have to wear a solid underneath to balance that out

t. someone who has a shit ton of pattern ties with busy shirts

TIES ARE A SUPERFLUOUS AND ATAVISTIC ACCESSORY.

oh hi thanks, post them and yes sorry I am after business shirts, these are for work.

What solid colours for each?

personally for that tie I'd go for a white or black shirt to go with the monochrome thing going on

Solid white shirt (Neutral), black shirt (Neutral), light blue (Cool), light pink if you feel like, pretty much anything besides green,

I dunno if I agree with black, I don't think a dark or light colour goes well, it would have to be a solid close to primary

green is associated with untrustworthiness and envy

I wouldn't recommend ties like that for business, there more business causal/ prep ties. Best to stay with plain or lightly patterned ties for work

whatever colour your trash bags are

Yeah I was going to start with solids desu because stripes are too loud in the office. You're right. Good advice.

What ties would fa recommend for a black suit, white shirt interview outfit?

solid dark blue

Hmmm, not sure I have one like that. Got a pale blue one.

pics? is it a solid? anything will go desu

don't do this. You'll look like early 2000 Mexican boy at prom. For a business formal outfit, especially to an interview, always wear a white shirt.

White shirt for both. The cream one is actually quite nice, the pink one is a little lax, probably more suited for an informal setting.
I'd stay away from these sort of patterns for any kind of formal/office setting. Too busy

I love that tie, it's van huesen

The third one? To each their own, if you like it, wear it. Meanwhile, what's the sauce on the cream tie in the OP pic?

I meant the cream one :)

Here you go
shop.davidjones.com.au/djs/en/davidjones/bold-stripe-tie-3511-21498376--1