Are oversized t-shirts still fashionable?

Are oversized t-shirts still fashionable?

Attached: g5lj7bh.jpg (3931x2621, 831K)

never was and definitely not now. Used to be worn by 90s gangbangers and cholos, only generic looking asian hypebeasts wear this trash now

yes, gangbangers and latinas like the friends-cast

Everything oversized is fashionable now, just tuck tees into high wasted pants for modern look

But Kanye wears it :(

Attached: 4e50449bcb50075b60d8cb1d1048966d.jpg (736x736, 80K)

This

Comes to show how late fa is

no.

Attached: de38ae986267772e5f8cc52ebca4e49d.jpg (540x720, 79K)

Do oversized t-shirts look good on skinny guys?

Attached: 1517064668136.jpg (1901x1975, 1.18M)

Shirts that are not skin tight? ofc
Baggy shit? never
If you're skiny just wear one/two sizes too big (they can't bee too long tho), if not loose some weigh and everything will look better

muh kanye west fashion idol

Attached: esrhutsr.png (1462x1664, 2.28M)

my question too. im skinny and they always say that i look like i lost weight when i wear oversized shirt. but i didnt lose weight

How would that look? Different shirts have different cuts and proportions

this shirt doesn't look oversized other than the sleeves

If they don't flare out at the bottom and don't go past your crotch they will look better than tight ones imo

>i fucking love berlin techno scene man

What do you mean by flaring out?

being big around u, like a skirt or something. It looks awkward from the side (pic)

Attached: idk.png (131x306, 2K)

only when combined with skinny legwear

fa

>this

If you are doing something with layering in your fit i suppose so like if it comes out from underneath your hoodie but you can't take the hoodie off otherwise you gonna look goofy so keep your layers on

Oversized t-shirts only look good on thin people.

Ugh hate it when I see a shirt I love that does this

i personally love oversised beefy shirts, just mix it up with some ringers or a crewneck once in a while. You dont wanna be that wierd oversized shirt guy.

>writing about Rick Owens on your Stan fucking Smiths

Attached: QGUauad.png (745x586, 652K)

I'm a true medium but i enjoy wearing larges because its for comfortable and I've always liked boxy-ish fits

> dumb contrarian opinion
> dumb anime reaction pic

I've always worn oversized ever since I got out of my skin tight emo phase.

If you're in sorority or fraternity in Texas then yeah.

A problem that I have is that I'm pretty skinny (197cm, 70kg) so whenever I wear even a slightly oversized shirt, I end up looking younger than I am, like a little boy who borrowed a shirt from his dad's closet. I like the comfiness and aesthetic of oversized t-shirts.

Attached: XwKe4zn.jpg (3141x3942, 669K)

At 197cm I really don't think anyone would confuse you for a 'little boy'.

Spooky either way.

dude with the cam is effay AF!!

How about oversized button downs? I really like the pattern and material of this shirt I thrifted but it's like an L and I'm smelly (usually wear s)

Attached: WP_20180320_23_52_12_Pro.jpg (3072x1728, 1.11M)

totally depends. you risk looking either gay or like mac demarco. most of my button downs are kinda loose baggy but they still "fit" in the classical sense in that its not obvious im wearing a way too big shirt