Fashion Advice

What reasonably priced white sneaker would you guys recommend?

-Preferably leather (Pic related is canvas I know)
-Less than $150
-Preferably full white (no gum sole)
-Please no Meme Smiths
-Nothing that looks like CPs (Shoes Like Pottery, Svenssons etc)

Attached: ConverseCDG.jpg (444x492, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greats.com/products/the-royale-blanco-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I find these in leather?

AF1s
Puma Clyde Core sneaker
Reebok Prophase
Nike Cortez/Blazer/AF1
Most shoe brands have fucktons of all white color ways for their diff models. Try amazon

AF1

budget: Reebok C 85
baller: CP bball lows (underrated as fuck)

>Reebok C 85
Reeboks look cheap

>AF1
-Too bulky
-I'm not ghetto/black in any way
-Doesn't go with most fits
-A meme

nice buzzword criticism. good luck finding an all white shoe that isn't a "meme"

af1 go with most fits if you aren't wearing obnoxiously skinny pants but the problem here is obviously just that you're pretentious so you're going to be difficult no matter what

velcro shoes are kinda cool.

also this
since people are wearing baggier fits af1 are literally perfect rn and they make you look less like a cornball at the same time

Attached: oth-x-vans-vault-r-f-c-prison-issue-01.jpg (940x626, 35K)

-Nothing that looks like CPs (Shoes Like Pottery, Svenssons etc)

>i want leather sneakers, but they can't look like leather sneakers!

tellu wut his name is partyman greats.com/products/the-royale-blanco-white

Just wanna know if I've overlooked a white shoe that was worth getting. Just not AF1 please.

There is always alternatives, user.

Attached: 429446_A38G0_9064_002_100_0000_Light-Ace-embroidered-sneaker.jpg (800x800, 33K)

I don't wanna get called out for wearing something that looks like CP but isn't.

Not all leather sneakers look like CP. The shoes mentioned have similar silhouettes.

These are over $500 though. But I get your point. And the fact that there are a lot of fake Bee ones degrading the Gucci name is quite irritating.

There is just as much bootleg CPs, user.

How long would these last if I was wearing them once every week? Will Allesandro introduce more embroidery patterns in the future? What if he does, and I like a future pattern better than the Bee one? Will a shoe this expensive actually have an "expiration date"(besides the physical expiration date)?

Yeezy Powerphase? At least the grey and black colorways go for pretty cheap so I think you might be able to find a white pair for under $150 too.

Attached: IMG_6870-700x525.jpg (700x525, 52K)

True

To what extent are Stan Memes a meme? No disrespect to Stan Meme owners, as it is understandable to consider these shoes as an essential staple wardrobe item. But does the feeling of seeing a Mach 10 slut wearing the same shoes as I walk past her outweigh the thought of considering the shoes to be an essential shoe to have, so much so as to not make me buy the shoes.
Inb4 it's my choice, and what I consider to be important.

Should we start a Stan Meme regret thread to find out?

In the shithole country that I live in, wearing anything with a recognizable logo is considered pretentious. So maybe a shoe recommendation other than Adidas and Nike would be great.

This desu

Are there any all-white Stan Smith collabs that are price worthy?

Would these look better beat up and dirty?

Has anyone customized their Stan Memes before on Adidas's website?

The all white sneaker meme is played out

gats are unassuming and subtle enough to complement pretty much anything without screaming over the rest of the fit

Attached: DSC05591.jpg (1600x1065, 316K)

>"The all white sneaker meme is played out"
>posts picture of the cropped pants meme
ok

I just can't stand how the back is so goddamn flashy/shiny. It's too loud imo for a pair of white shoes. The fact that the sides already fucking shout GUCCI is good enough

hey guys, im making a sneaker guide/infographic, this is what i've got so far

Attached: sneakerguideIP.jpg (5400x4032, 1.65M)

I'm not sure where to get this exact model (red tab) but these look extremely nice, the mexico 66 is a bit too sleek for my taste

Attached: Asics-Onitsuka-Tiger-GSM-Off-White.jpg (1440x960, 86K)

add something like "I like to throw away loads of fucking money on shoes" desu

pretty good

Add greats Royale to the list of low tops I guess

Speaking of, I was wanting a cp looking alternative for cheap, just not Adidas, and preferably around 150 or less, I was considering Royale but they just seem a bit pricy

Consider Etq Amsterdam, Gustin, national standard, epaulet, svensson, axel arigato, number 288. These usually retail for $150-200 or so, but you can probably find them cheaper

Who gives a shit, m8?

>converse
>nike cortez
>sambas
>superstars
>those raf spirit sneakers

You are such an insecure, delusional teenager

you're a faggot despite the trips

that being said w2c some GATs that aren't 400 bucks

Fred Perry has some nice shoes

Attached: ggggggggg.png (647x373, 86K)

Honestly, vans. I love them and wear mine almost every day.

Where are the club c 85s

>calls me a faggot
>disrespects trips
>doesn't know the original GATs can be found in thrift stores all over Europe for no more than 30 bucks

why even post dude

all white sneakers represent a passing obsession with the virginal purity of your feet, cropped pants are simply a timeless choice

Gazelle

Not the cdg ones, but you can get leather chuck 70s

Are these vans a good option regarding white sneakers?

Attached: vans.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

safe choice

These are pretty effay imo
also checked

Attached: hypesneak.png (1314x1378, 1.18M)

i have these. i fucking hate them

converse pro leather 76 in all white

Really? I see bootleg Aces almost every day, the only people I see wearing CPs are well dressed Korean uni students and I really doubt they're fake.

oh why's that? And do they look more greyish in person?

what the fuck

I'm not European faggot. Literally worse than a burger tier post.

Is it shiny cause of the snakeskin? There are other non-snakeskin ones.

fucking disgusting

lmao These are the kind of fags who give you fashion advice on Veeky Forums

Name me one shoe that isn’t a meme on Veeky Forums

I got these user, they’re great. One of the cheapest things from Gucci besides belts and ties

Attached: what.png (475x543, 164K)

>he doesn't know thrift stores can have online outlets that ship globally
I think its unlikely you'll find unused og GATs in whatever third world shithole you call your country, let alone the margiela replicas. Just be grateful you have sandals and drinking water

Legit. Gucci sneakers are one of the cheapest things from the brand. Do you think they'll increase the price like with what happened with CPs?

No. I think Gucci is going towards the more bulky dad shoe look. :(

Attached: 1.jpg (748x561, 76K)

Great sneaker mate. Thanks for this. Wanted something classic, and aesthetic.

Will I still be able to wear these years from now? Will the Bee on the sneaker, or the general sneaker go out of fashion? I don't really wanna spend that much money on something that won't last i.t.o fashion.

Checked.

good idea on the difference between low and chunky profile - I've been fed up with all my trainers being too low profile to go with a new coat so have some GSM's in the mail, fingers crossed

horrible

>CP bball lows
they're just shittier looking overpriced af1s

Af1s have bad proportions

which one did you chose?

I went for marzipan, my first choice would have been all white but they weren't available

Attached: LHTigerGSMMarzipan-1.jpg (1172x781, 114K)

Why?

i like this

this the hype