What is the most Veeky Forums religion?

What is the most Veeky Forums religion?

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 9K)

Catholicism.

Attached: 83956846.jpg (821x1024, 152K)

>tfw Sheen was so great that he could work in the Eastern rites as well as the Roman rite
He truly was too great to be contained.

Attached: Sheen'd.jpg (960x830, 95K)

Attached: orthorobe.jpg (300x292, 53K)

I legitimately look forward to being alive when he gets canonized.

Why even ask?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled.png (236x236, 105K)

fpbp

Attached: bbec450014a332dad241b0af5360d3b346d6ece4527d0449dd9edfd533e03430.jpg (888x1204, 550K)

Same here, if Sheen is canonized and Chesterton's cause is officially opened I will die a happy man.

Attached: Friar Bigotón.jpg (1125x1270, 214K)

Attached: CE4CCAA8-467A-4690-8ADC-A746B0D4D082.jpg (2048x1335, 164K)

The brainlets are filtering in, I see.

Attached: Maternity - Edmund Blair Leighton 1917.jpg (823x928, 513K)

Is this really possible? Until a month ago I considered myself an agnostic, but lately there's something inside me that wants to find "God", but I despise dogmas and religious institutions

Those dogmas and institutions exist for a reason. But you should really save yourself the trouble of trying to find God by asking brainlets who argue their points with contrived definitions of spirituality. Start studying Aristotle so you can dip your feet into classical theism.

YOU SHOULD READ GNOSTIC LITERATURE —VIDELICET: THE NAG HAMMADI TEXTS, “PISTIS SOPHIA”, GOSPEL OF JUDAS, GOSPEL OF MARY, GOSPEL OF BARNABAS.

ADDITIONALLY, YOU CAN READ THE CATHAR TEXTS.

Attached: 90687C6D-FD21-4D9A-94ED-E18900693A74.png (670x670, 1.72M)

And now you see why you shouldn't listen to people like him.

Attached: I am growing stronger.png (647x735, 877K)

???

The fact that he thinks the truths of existence are gained through fanfiction that couldn't even come up with an original basis and had to piggyback off Christianity like a hideous parasite. You would be better off studying actual philosophy (mainly Aristotle, as I said earlier) to gain a foundational understanding of virtue and ethics instead of reading what are frankly meme documents that are loved by new agers who think they have access to secret knowledge because they read cryptic texts written by mystery cults from way back when.
The Truth can be understood partly by our natural reason alone, there is nothing hidden, only that which our reason cannot naturally bring us to understand.

Attached: Saint Irenaeus.jpg (403x403, 45K)

I’m sorry for you, but the fact that your materialistic mind, and empirical/naturalistic worldview, prevent you from comprehending spiritual concepts doesn’t make those “wrong” nor “worthless”.

>fanfiction that couldn't even come up with an original basis and had to piggyback off Christianity like a hideous parasite.
>THE NAG HAMMADI TEXTS, “PISTIS SOPHIA”, GOSPEL OF JUDAS, GOSPEL OF MARY, GOSPEL OF BARNABAS.
>authentic Christian and Gnostic texts
>fanfiction that couldn't even come up with an original basis and had to piggyback off Christianity like a hideous parasite.
If anything you're describing Judeo-Christian texts there

>You would be better off studying actual philosophy (mainly Aristotle, as I said earlier) to gain a foundational understanding of virtue and ethics
Reading anything on Ethics beside Wittgenstein is a good way to retard your mind

>The Truth can be understood partly by our natural reason alone
You're teetering on a naturalistic fallacy there brah

>implying Church-sanctioned mysticism and inward contemplation hasn't been around since its very conception
>implying a religion preoccupied with the well being of the spirit negates all focus on spirituality

>gnostics
>Cathars
If Christ is a deity separate from the Old Testament God, how come Jesus fulfills the OT prophesies as the true messiah? If the God of Abraham is a malevolent demiurge who wants everyone trapped in an endless cycle of life and death in the material world, why would He intentionally give people a way out? Why would there be any messianic prophesy to begin with?

Attached: litany52.jpg (797x1100, 444K)

I'm not a materialist you dunce, I stated a plain fact. Part of the Truth can be gleaned through reason alone, I never said our reason was all we had. Philosophy doesn't cease to be useful because we have divine revelation. Our reason is a God given tool.
Gnostic texts are about as Christian as the Bhagavad Gita, and frankly I'm not at all surprised that someone who thinks otherwise only takes his philosophical reading from a sodomite.

>Gnostic texts are about as Christian as the Bhagavad Gita
Thanks for demonstrating to everyone that you don't don't know what Christianity and Gnosticism consist in, saves people a lot of trouble

>and frankly I'm not at all surprised that someone who thinks otherwise only takes his philosophical reading from a sodomite.
>Reading anything on Ethics beside Wittgenstein is a good way to retard your mind
Your ad hominem is showing and put some more words in my mouth bro

Becoming religious is truly a great experience. All my ancestors were catholic so becoming catholic and believing really feels like connecting to my roots. I also think that even from a purely secular standpoint religion is helpful to society, the huge amount of atheism in society today will need to nothing good I assure you.

Nah people become less spirtual as civ develops not because religious instututions structure and create dogmas of Divinity, but rather because social class becomes more exacerbated and people get distracted

You're retarded.

Every religion is very much clear that the type of interest in ones own visage that this board is based in is not dey wey. Youll are playin thine selfs

Attached: Sherpa.jpg (800x714, 119K)

You may not like it but this is what perk religion looks like

Attached: 200px-Codex_Magliabechiano_(141_cropped).jpg (200x211, 23K)

Eh, it's okay. But get a load of THIS sacrifice.

Attached: Compassion_-_Bouguereau.jpg (977x2144, 232K)

I see what you mean. The cult of science and the decadence surrounds us. Overstimulated with information and obsession with ourselves and material possessions. Obsessed with work and our hours and devoting our time to pointless pursuits

No, the latter is a symptom, not a cause. The cause isn’t religion either, but racial deterioration, which leads to spiritual deficiency, and to formation of religions, and sociocultural decay.