JEANS/ DENIM GENERAL

Post your favourite jeans, and recommend some high quiality Veeky Forums ones. Also denim general

Attached: img-thing.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toddshelton.com/jeans/pro-selvedge-dark-wash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally all I wear on legs (outside) is black jeans. I don't care what they are as long as they're black.

those some long legs

don't compare yourself unless you're 6'0+

What do you think is the best trouser sizing?. I'm
exactly 1 82 cm and i use 32, but since i'm pretty skinny i have to use a belt

My entire existence revolves around trying to get bigger while fitting inside jeans size 32. Should actually be size 31 for my height. But for some reason I'm size 33.

What's your actual waist circumference. I don't get what's the point of caring about jean sizing when they don't even sit at the waist

Attached: raw denim.jpg (938x620, 83K)

i hopped back on the raw denim meme because i was in japan and was just shopping around in harajuku. got some sd-107's and getting them altered right now.

Do people like AE jeans?
I got a pair of black skinnies a couple of years ago and they're hands down my favorite pair ever. Comfortable, nice stretch, but fit like a glove.
I just recently ripped them out doing something stupid as fuck, so I turned them into cutoffs and now they're my favorite pair of shorts I own.

I know the pain. I'm 182cm with a 29 waist.

same her bro :,(

Never worn them myself, but my girlfriend loves them. She says they're her favorites of all the jeans she owns

Which fit better, N&F skinny guy or super skinny guy?

This, yesterday i bought ones.
All clothes are ugly af and has bad quality but jeans are the best

Skinny guy unless you are absolute bone and skin.

Seconded, they have great women's jeans

Alright so I wanna get in on the raw denim thing even though it's an ancient meme because they're practical. Anyways if you don't give a fuck about fading is it ok to immediately wash them? Tbh I like the look of brand new, unfaded jeans and I don't have the luxury of not washing them because I'll actually be using them. Will it ruin them if I wash them they day I get them or will I just miss out on the gay ass "SICK FADES BRO" meme everyone bought them for?

Attached: raw-denim.1968_compare.jpg (320x685, 64K)

Why not just buy selvedge denim that isn't raw if all you want is practicality? I'm sure you can find a pair of unfaded selvedge jeans that aren't raw that you can wash however you please.

Well let's be honest, if I'm just interested in pure practicality and no sense of style I can just buy $15 jeans at goodwill every 3 months and save my money. However I do actually want to look good while having jeans that are well made and last a long time. I just think that the raw jeans look better when they look new, and I'm wondering if you can preserve their look by just washing them immediately instead of keeping them unwashed to create fading.

Basically, I see fading and think cheap jeans, and I'm not gonna buy $150 jeans just to make them look cheap again.

I think it's possible to do that, I'm pretty sure it has to do with it being sanforized or unsanforized. I still don't know the difference between the two so you'll have to do your own research.

Attached: 1519154512877.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Ok, thanks man

All jeans will fade. In theory if you wash the raw jeans first, you will remove some of the dye, thereby reducing how much darkness there is to contrast areas of high wear (i.e. fades).

That being said, raw jeans are by definition heavily heavily dyed. You will end up with fades whether you like it or not. Just washing won’t remove lots of the dye, it comes off with friction and wear obviously, so you’ll remove a very small amount and will still end up with fading.

Raw jeans differ by brand. APC is well known for producing quick fades, while I’ve had a pair of A77 raws that took years to start showing even just whiskers. Look at some raw denim discussions and choose a brand that people gripe about taking forever to fade. Or just buy a pair of non-raw jeans or something.

OR suck it up and buy a nice pair of raws and wear em and wash em like a normal person and don’t dress like a reddit MFA pin-up boy. If you do that, they’ll fade in a way that isn’t exaggerated like mall-faded jeans, and instead it will look like just a piece of well-worn clothing.

I work manual labor dude, my jeans will be far from spotless, so looking like a r/mfa emigrant isn't an option even if I want it to. You're right, I probably will just wear them like a normal person but I'd like to NOT look like I just stepped out of a superduty.

What's a good entry-level (≤ $150 CAD) raw denim pair of jeans similar in fit to Levi's 513s? I was thinking Naked & Famous or Unbranded

I bought a black and a blue pair of armani jeans, now they are too big cause I lost 20kgs. What do?

Bruh if you work manual labor you literally are the opposite of people who buy their jeans pre-faded, like you have every right to wear and break in raws. Plus they’d probably look really good all dirty and faded. Don’t worry, if you buy a quaility raw you won’t look anything like a mall-tier fuccboi because they’ll fade to your body.

N+F is fine, but try for PBJ or something like it, it’s better than the entry tier stuff

Bring em to a tailor and get as much adjuste as possible

YSl, APC and Denham

saw these jeans in a tattoo thread, does anyone know what they are/w2c??

Attached: 1521484605720.png (1080x1349, 1.14M)

i want to know where can i cop this baby boy woohoo

in what world does this look good

Any other skeletons into april 77

Attached: joey-ronnie-ashbury.jpg (1500x1500, 626K)

inside johnny depps gay fantasies

anyone recommend some high rise skinny jeans? I have been getting wranglers and tapering them.

peter andre from the 90's called, he wants his guido fucboi look back

Eternal wishlist.

Attached: A7D9AB1E41414C6F9B45D105B3D9C8A9.jpg (660x880, 86K)

Just take any pair of jeans and do it yourself with $10 in paint and a $2 brush.

No fuccboi thread and I don't want to make a new thread for this, what's the fabric of these pants? Don't look like jeans to me

Attached: tumblr_nh0s9oNGPg1sy5nkeo1_500.jpg (500x667, 85K)

Thoughts on Diesel jeans? Worth it or not?

Waxed denim maybe?

How are UNIQLOs raws if you're a poorfag who can't get much else?

One-wash is more common than raw in Japan. I don't care to mess around with soaking etc. so I prefer it.

i am 186cm tall and wear 30/32 pants, am i effay ?

w2c?

You'll lose indigo regardless of wearing them for a year straight or not at all before washing. The only difference is that washing after wear will result in specific indigo-loss (creases). So, yeah you can wash em immediately but they'll fade regardless. They'll just fadeall over, uniformly. After awhile you'll be stuck with lightwash denim.

Balenciaga men's 5 pocket's

no you should be wearing 30/34 at 186cm inseamlet

My inseam. Is 93cm is that inseamlet, tier?

WTC something like this for men?

Attached: Denim.jpg (1027x768, 258K)

This is literally a Calvin and Hobbes strip

Attached: ch860920.jpg (600x192, 57K)

Any suggestions on a cheaper pair of these toddshelton.com/jeans/pro-selvedge-dark-wash or do I need to spent $235 for my ideal jeans

goodwill