Confess your sins

I'll go first: I still have v necks

Attached: 1521656702171s.jpg (249x235, 6K)

>After lurking fa for two years my sense of style is still very mfa
>I thrifted too many goddamn wool sweaters and now I have nothing to wear when it gets warmer.

Attached: 15216691542372097147144.jpg (2976x2976, 1.95M)

My hairline

Attached: IMG_20180322_005931.jpg (2148x916, 288K)

>Catalog
I have way too many skinny jeans and they go with barely any new shoes I own

Attached: 1521275342779.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

My wardrobe consist mostly of H&M clothes (poorfag)
I like wearing trashed jeans, though I don't like when the holes are too wide.

i too have vnecks and i still think they look nice

Attached: 1486584534522.png (992x734, 507K)

I sit around in the same three tank tops and chinos all day then I get home from work

I cheated and had 1100 calories today. I'll never be thinspo.

It's not like they'll suddenly look bad.
There's nothing wrong with them

despite being here for a year, i feel like my fashion sense has driven me to only feel comfortable wearing all black.

Attached: 1502089790672.jpg (648x595, 85K)

I wear skinny jeans almost daily

I unironically love Vetements and own 2 of their hooded sweaters

This, and I even prefer V-necks to other ones

95% of my wardrobe is thrift store clothes

I buy stuff from Zara every season

I have for almost 10.000 dollars clothing but not a single friend.

whatever i wear or like i will be considered a soyboy

Attached: 1501826139215.jpg (633x758, 125K)

Attached: fc3490d50114142088fcc81c87104532.600x539x1.jpg (600x539, 47K)

I consider most fits in waywt threads mostly trash and just don't 'get' when a lot of anons say one fit is good when I don't consider it to be. Also I don't really care for prominent brands that are considered so here but I like some meme tier items like flecktarn, SFBs and Sambas, cuffed joggers and hoodies and dad hats.

Despite being here for 3 years I feel like I'm just not picking up what's considered Veeky Forums because I don't really care for what is considered Veeky Forums.

Attached: sad anime girl.jpg (303x297, 38K)

dude it's a bad meme. the entire soy thing is defined by having no spine or personality. just ubermensch it up. burn down a cop car. eat an entire tin of trail mix. drop out of school and start selling hair products for a living. As long as you /ubermensch/, you'll never be soy.

How fucking sedentary are you that 1100 cal is cheating?

I have multiple accounts on grailed/eBay that I use to make offers significantly lower then asking price until I get them to sell me it, and then I sell it for more than what they asked.

I never liked the Trickster and always thought he was trash, but the memes are so good

Attached: 1374946316912.jpg (652x470, 24K)

>She knows I’m on a diet, why did she do this?

newfag here, what's wrong with skinny jeans? I still think baggy pants look dumb as shit but do others not think so?

wear what you want, but there is such a thing as too skinny. as long as youre not wearing spray ons its fine

that's a relief, thanks for the advice

That's not a sin. That, my friend, is how you get to heaven.

Fucking kek.

I only wear black v-necks, blue slim jeans, red-ish runners.
25 btw

I'm a fatty and wear skinnies.

I wear skinnies and ramones from time to time

Nah, thrifting is great.

I sometimes go out wearing grey sweatpants, timbs and an M-65 jacket and unitonically like this style.

On a calorie deficit diet and I want to hit 130lbs. I'm lightly active through the day though because of work.

J U P I T E R
U
P
I
T
E
R

Attached: 220px-Emmanuel_Macron_in_Tallinn_Digital_Summit._Welcome_dinner_hosted_by_HE_Donald_Tusk._Handshake_ (220x317, 18K)

Attached: 1521309884174.png (1229x1160, 90K)

I'm 25 and my hair is starting to go grey above the ears, will probably be significantly noticeable by the time I'm 30, and I will probably dye it

I still buy skate clothing: thrasher ripndip etc.

>inb4 highschool btw

>I still come to this board sometimes
That's my main sin atm. I browsed here a lot when I first took an interest in fashion but this is a cesspool mostly and not worth anyone's time.

I realised too late that my jacket is a size too big and it's fucking tearing me apart, I love that fucking jacket

I can't slav squat

I had to sell my raf velcros bc i couldn't pull them off.

i don't care how i look any more and have 3 shoes on rotation while wearing the same boring minimal cuckcore fits yet I continue to judge how everyone else dresses

Attached: DWYH7JvU0AAurtt.jpg (1125x1129, 123K)

Antas, to Ty? Jak tam praca?

Even though it's pronounced "effay" I still say it like "fah" in my head

I really like some off white stuff

Attached: the-10-air-vapormax-aa3831-001_2-1300x1300.jpg (1300x1300, 153K)

I'm slav and I can't slavsquat either, because how my broken leg healed :(

i own a fair amount of stuff from yesstyle

So what do you browse now?

Nothing

I shower once a week

I have CPs that I barely use because my I fear someone I know will recognize them and judge me for them

Attached: angery.jpg (493x585, 34K)

I use all my hard-earned minimum wages on ebay buying second-hand designer pieces, none of which actually match

wtf man, u dont wanna show everyone u spent 350 on a pair of shoes?? if someone recognized them they better be impressed lmao

this may not surprise you but after visiting this board on and off for 9 years almost exclusively come here to shitpost. I effortpost maybe 5% of the time

my GF bought me CP's because i was considering buying them at one point but decided not to and now i force myself to wear them for her

i didnt buy them because i felt like it was whore-branding and not actually worth the money. I feel like everybody judges me when i wear them

word

Nie trafiłeś

that's true Veeky Forums my dude
not trying so hard to be liked and just wearing what you like

dye it silver!!!

I'm a dyke and I like it

They’re white shoes. “[Everyone]” meaning normies can’t tell the difference between puma and reebok, no one gives a fuck about your shoes

That’s a good thing, Greying hair without balding is the GOAT

I dress almost daily in a grey sweatshirt, black 510's and black vans authentics.

Why would I dye it silver if it's grey?
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm delighted I'll always have a full head of beautiful thick hair (thanks dad) and I don't mind it being grey when I'm older ... I just don't want it to happen YET :p

Girls like a bit of gray.

idk man

Man, for real embrace that grey. You probably still have a youthful face, and if you style it in a youthful way you probably won't look old at all. Just a silvery salt and pepper god.

>be me
>wearing a v-neck like 3 years ago
>some dude in a pick up truck yells out "nice v-neck!"
>immediately go home and throw away all my v-necks

i didn't even donate them. i don't wish this pain on anyone else.

you deserved it

>yfw he was also wearing a v-neck and just complimenting you

I own a Supreme sweater. Pic related.

Attached: 6HFMsCV013.jpg (880x880, 24K)

I have multiple pairs of underwear with holes I can fit both fists through or even my thigh. I have perhaps almost a dozen pairs of wool socks I need to retire with oversized holes as well.

I kinda like this one only because it doesn't have that obnoxious as shit box logo on it

I own a pair of Toms and wear them pretty frequently in the summer time

....I've even worn them in the winter time with jeans and socks

thats shame society for you

Attached: aqua3.png (429x396, 240K)

This bag of trail mix I regularly eat has fucking 3,000 calories in 1 lbs. Nuts are so high in calories, never knew until I focused on losing weight. Rn im 133 5'10. More tone than loss per se.

o shit its me whatsup

I'm in my early-to-mid 20s, but I still kinda dig and envy the fashion from SOME of the middle/high school-aged characters I see in movies (even the ones deemed "basic")...must've been due to the old, restrictive uniformed life I had here in S.E Asia.

True. At least you don't choke yourselves if the neck gets too high. I've my disdain for this meme myself since I had bad experiences with clothes secured high up my neck in general since primary school...

>all of them
>not even saving one for sleeping / comfy indoor wear
>binning unused clothes instead of donating for those who need them in general
C'mon.

Attached: confess-a-bear.jpg (720x544, 159K)

I think Veeky Forums dresses like shit and I come here occasionally to laugh and cringe at people and what they wear. It also makes me feel better about myself.

Veeky Forums was alright a few years ago, but from what I can tell, every year this place gets younger and worse.

Pfff you’re still a kid for the majority of the world.
Just use it faggot

I still wear Pablo merch and Jordans

Attached: plaquinhas-divertidas-p-casamentos-aniversarios-chas-wad-za-D_NQ_NP_797401-MLB20324552655_062015-F.j (1018x1024, 73K)

There is a big difference between slim fit and skinny jeans

Brehs just use your v-necks as undershirts under a button up. That's literally what they were designed for.

Attached: 1472682997762.jpg (300x342, 22K)

If it makes you feel better whenever i go to NYC i see at least 6-8 pairs of cp's if i go to SOHO or trendy parts of BK

you spend too much time on Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums hates cps bc it's full of a bunch of underage poorfags. every spring/summer the influx of cp alternatives thread begin. been like that at least 5 years since i started posting

after shitposting for 3 years I think I'm finally gonna stop checking Veeky Forums
I like the way I dress and no longer care about how you all feel, most of you aren't here to learn or teach anything anyway

oh hello me

Attached: original wozak feels.png (522x501, 13K)

I wear Long Johns

Why are v necks a meme? V is objectively the best neck hole shape, especially if you have a V face, high cheek bones etc.

mock necks are the best

What is this supposed to convey?

I pour god knows how much into being well dressed only to leave the house in a v-neck and joggers.

Attached: 1521570516853.png (713x611, 26K)

>every year this place gets younger and worse
Wrong. Every year you get older and more detached from this website

Attached: HGWkx5SBSyFl.jpg (594x400, 57K)

how would you know

>Switching commas and decimals
Why do Europeans do this?

Oczywiście polak poznany po zakolach XD