Where to get cheap surplus gats?

where to get cheap surplus gats?

Attached: EhgBaKl.jpg (2008x1338, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/productlist?k=gat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just buy any fucking remake. Original GATS are uncomfortable as fuck.

OP, don't listen to this unfashionable pussy he's probably an adidas shill

Fuck you dude, I own a pair of the OGs.
Also good luck finding a new pair OP.

sportsmansguide.com/productlist?k=gat

the jerk store

the originals were literally made by adidas and puma. just spend the extra few bucks on the new adidas rereleases and you’ll be happy you did since they are the same shoe with modern comfort

Yeah, they've got got some but they're all outta you.

Wrong. They are literally the most comfortable shoes I own.

got mine from jc penneys for 35 america bux

german ebay, I just ordered a pair yesterday
thay should arrive in around a week and a half and I'll make a review for them

Anybody here who owns a pair of originals?
How's the sizing in comparison to Chucks? I currently wear eu size 45 chucks

tts measure your foot and order your size, i have 270mm foot and ordered 270mm size
they fit great and even have around 1mm in the toe left

ebay.de
you can also check auctions and find them even cheaper, got brand new ones for 15 bucks (25$ shipping)

Don't know how they compare to chucks, but I have a pair of the margiela replicas and the original gats, both in EU44, and I found that the originals fit slightly more snug.

I managed to get a pair on eBay that had new soles and laces put on but the upper looks almost brand new. Was a hell of a lot cheaper than paying for shipping and customs from germany

Alright. Thanks m8. I guess I'll go with 45 then

How do i buy from German Ebay if i'm from Canada? I use my normal shipping address and a VPN right?

you just go to the .de site and log in with your account,. No need for a VPN or some weird shipping adress. You just need to figure out if they will ship to Canada or not (and if it's not in the item description, you could just ask the seller if it's possible and how much it'd cost).

What are the differences between the OGs and MMM? I'm honestly curious. I have the originals, but was looking to cop the replicas sometime.

Really? Mine are definitely not great for comfort compared to like, a pair of running shoes.
Are your other shoes made out of pallets or something?

Replicas are slightly chunkier, but they're a lot more padded, warm and comfortable (that's not to say the OGs aren't, just comparatively less). The replicas will last you a lifetime if you take good care of them whereas the upper on the OGs isn't that durable. Worth getting the replicas if you can afford it, but if you live somewhere that sells near-unused OGs very cheaply then you may as well stick with them

Not that guy, but I got mine from a Polish seller online and he included some foamy inserts for them. Very comfy, walked about 2 miles in them this morning

Should I just give in and buy the Adidas? I don't know how to tell if they are replicas or ogs so I just kinda want it to be comfy

just lurk ebay.de for a day or two and you'll find some crazy steal
copped mine for 5 euro + shipping

Ok then, if i wear US 9 Samba's i guess European 42's should fit?
What do you search for steals like that? I searched for Bundeswehr Turnschuhe and the best i could find was 40 euros with 30 euros shipping.

wtf do I type in I dont speak german

what's the difference? you're their all time best seller!

replica is a name of the sneaker by Maison margiela, ogs are original GATs (original are the ones you want)

found mine by typing "bundeswehr sportschuhe"

whats wrong with the MM replicas?

Ilu user

they cost like 10 times more, sure materials used are better but really MM version looks much different

Oh that's fair. Are the OGs comfy? Only reason I would buy the Adidas desu

bump

Gross. Ugly virgin shoes