Jordans and other urban Nike shoes

Jordan thread

Also welcome: Foams, Barkleys, Uptempos, Griffeys, Air Max 90, 95, 97, and plus

What are your favorite models and colorways, and how do you feel about the various models?

My thoughts:

1. Classic, but too similar looking to a dunk to be worth the price
2. I can't tell whether it's ugly or fresh
3. Classic, one of my favorite silhouettes, but not a fan of the cement print.
4. Classic
5. Classic, but not a huge fan of the flames. Still, pretty fresh overall
6. One of the best, it looks good in so many different colorways. Very fresh.
7. I like it, more so the non-Olympic colorways. Look good on girls too, like the 3 and 6.
8. Underrated, I think they're pretty fresh. I don't mind that they look juvenile
9. Easily the worst of the first 14, looks like a generic And 1 shoe
10. Underrated, I think it can be pretty fresh depending on the colorway. The cold steel ones are pretty cool.
11. Classic, but a little played out and the most hyped pairs
12. My personal favorite. These are super fresh, and pretty much all the colorways look good. Versatile as fuck, goes with many different fits.
13. Cool but I see these in real life and think they look a little "off" much of the time.
14. I like more than the 13, it seems easier to pull off. I think the Last Shot colorway is pretty dope.
15-20. Fufly
21-22. Decent
23. Pretty fresh actually, the one thing I don't like is the accent on the side of the heel

Foamposite One: Classic, one of my favorite non-Jordan basketball shoes.
Foamposite Plus: Not as fresh as the One even though it's similar

Air Max 90: Dope
Air Max 95: Dope, my favorite of the air max series but overpriced
Air Max 97 and Plus: Fresh but less so than the 90 and 95

Griffey: Fresh
Barkley: Fresh
Uptempo: Fresh, but a little juvenile

Attached: j12.jpg (700x500, 197K)

Oh and AF1s are a classic too, especially the low top white or black ones

I want this, but like... Inverted, so the white parts are black. The perforation is way too prominent on white uptempos.

Will I ever have my day in the sun?

Attached: BC1D7A72-42EB-42F7-B5BB-CDA368B5798B.jpg (940x659, 247K)

I would totally cop the inverse of this. something similar already exists, but without the red accents

actually I would definitely cop these as is if I could find them

Oh and question that I've been wanting answered for a while, are you always supposed to cuff your jeans when you go for the urban look? or does it depend on what kind of shoes you have on?

I'd say no cuff, at least with jeans. Ideally you find a fit where the leg just hits the top of the hi top and looks natural, like pic related. I guess you could get the jeans tailored, but honestly, if you're posting in a jordans thread, that's probably out of your league (it's out of mind). I'd say just wear some 1s to the store and try on some shit that hits em just right. I found tapered levis make em pop without going full fuckboy, but that's me.

Attached: 0429C0B6-735D-4215-9312-0DE785118DA5.jpg (750x738, 163K)

Here's a slightly less buchy take (still no cuff)

Attached: 84E434ED-A5E0-46B8-A53F-8C93082DF0A6.png (800x804, 1.18M)

yeah, most of my jeans fit properly. They would probably just bunch up a little bit with high top shoes

The reason I ask is because some of my black coworkers the other day were making fun of this other black guy for not cuffing his jeans

Bizarre, i never see anyone cuff their jeans. Maybe the occasional ancient hipster.

where do you live? I'm in New York

Copped these, how'd I do?

Attached: nike-air-jordan-2-retro-alternate-87-1.jpg (900x627, 77K)

I wear cuffed jeans with some of my 1s, I think it looks good.

You did terribly

I guess you're all ready for your first day at McDonald's now though!

If you like the way they look, then rock em with pride. Personally I hate the 2s, but opinions are just that, opinions. If you're happy with your purchase then go out and make a fit with em :)

>let's buy expensive ugly shoes that will get stolen by black people
nice idea senpai

pic related

Attached: looking like I work at mcdonalds.jpg (420x617, 45K)

I live in europe tho

i have love for the 2, they're top tier as far as comfort goes, but they colorways are so hard to get right. Like, by all means those red and black joints SHOULD look great, but between the construction and materials it just falls short. Lazy answer, but, i go with the two og colorways and the "wing it."

Pic related is a PE i didn't know existed till recently and now I'm in love.

Attached: 45F403F7-8797-438C-8D38-05D7E32259E9.jpg (600x450, 37K)

bump

implying your soyboy shoes are better

Just got my bonus, thinking about copping some Eggplant foams

I feel like the 2s look better on feet

So guys, for 210 dollars, am I better off copping the Abalone foams, or the Jordan 8s in pic related?

Attached: j8.jpg (1600x1140, 201K)

such a hard decision, someone help me!

dont buy foams m8