Acne Studios

thoughts?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 28K)

I've liked all the tops I've bought from them. Maybe it was just with the pair I bought or that specific model of jeans but I bought some skinny black jeans about 2 years ago from Acne and they split down the side within the 3rd wear.

Top tier.

>KEKHOLD STUDIOS

Boring, average quality for price.

Shoes are terrible.

They're jeans are like that
I like their beanies and tops, minimalistic style, low amounts of branding which is what I like

Price and quality doesn't match.
Only worth it at 50% off, otherwise stay away, so much better stuff to spend your money on.
t. works in a shop that has stocked acne for 10 years, and this is the last season we're carrying them because of prices going up and quality going down/staying the same.

>Top tier.
lol

Aware me on some good bang for your buck brands, desu

edgy

soycore

Attached: 1381365311615981740.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

I've only ever bought denim from acne, their jeans are nice and routinely available for less than half of the retail price. Their aces are some of the best-fitting jeans I've ever owned

t. proud kekistanis

what are the soy brands?

Me being born and raised in Stockholm, its definitely my all time favorite brand. Love what they stand for and what they do, their shops, their employees and the position they've placed themselves in.

I like their style.

Fits aren't that bad if you remove the billboards. I've got no beef with most feminists as long as they aren't "#killallcismen" feminazis, but I hate the text that no matter what it says.

soyboy cuck faggot brand

Can someone explain how those hairstyles are supposed to be effay?

Du verkar helt olidlig

All of the brands sub-literate retards such as dislike because they don't share their LARPy political views

I don’t think they’re worth the money. I usually don’t like their tops and their jeans are inconsistent. I would say they’re a brand where they mark up a lot to seems more upscale.

Terrible name

t. #ImWithHer tweeter

>kekistanis
don't you dare acne studios wearer

t. unable to comprehend that there exist political views outside of his retarded natsoc/hillary binary
catch a bullet you LARPing loser

Attached: Brandenburg_Gate.jpg (584x469, 100K)

Its basically higher priced uniqlo