Military Boots

Alright Veeky Forums...recently I have been on a military boot kick.

I know nothing about Corcoran boots, or any other brands that make military style boots, so let this be a general military boot thread.

Does Veeky Forums recommend Corcoran boots?

Attached: boots4.jpg (770x578, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carhartt-wip.com/en/men-pants-work/single-knee-pant-black-2_2
steinadler.com/en/shop/boots/light-boots/steinadler-austrian-light-infantry-boot-stx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here.

By the way, recently I have been rocking the Rocky Jump Boots. Ideas or suggestions for anything else would be chill.

Attached: FQ0002090_LARGE.jpg (440x440, 18K)

A U S T R I A N

Attached: 1501726931987.jpg (1280x1280, 242K)

M E M E

Attached: 1501933887594.jpg (1750x2857, 3.95M)

B O O T S

Attached: memes.jpg (1403x993, 182K)

Corcoran make the best Jump Boots. Made in america. Make sure to get the Lug Sole jump boots with zipper. High Quality shit. had mine ten years. pic related.

Attached: 20150823_093357.jpg (2304x1296, 924K)

Austrian meme boots fit more like Addison boots (Vietnam war era safety boots), or jungle boots than Jump boots... jump boots are a bit higher profile and constructed much more heavy duty.

Attached: Corcoran-Jump-Boots.jpg (600x400, 98K)

gay leather clown daddy core

real nice fit

austrian meme boots are soyboy tier. post a fit proving otherwise.

Attached: corcoran.jpg (800x576, 137K)

There is literally nothing special about that fit.

it's on you to back your own claims you turbonigger

Okay, deal. see:

Attached: c.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Are those just Austrian styled or do they have a brand name?

Very "school shooter"-esque kek

Those are actually the ones I was interested in.

I have heard a lot of rumors that they fit fairly large. Would ordering a size down be a good idea?

Also the quality was something I was very curious about as well. Is the leather pretty tough? Full-Grain? Does it flake like the shitty dress boot leather?

Thanks mate.

There is already a boot thread, moron.

Just go for a femboy look and wear these

Attached: 51rIAaAYsXL._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Mine fit true to size. All of the shoes in that photo are size 12, all fit perfect. The leather is very tough, it doesn't flake... it's rough on the inside. i think its very utilitarian materials.

pic related is mine after 10 years. mostly only worn in michigan Fall, winter, spring.

Attached: 20180322_183816.jpg (2560x1536, 1.01M)

Very solid. I'm highly considering a cop on a pair.

They’re surplus from the Austrian military.

>Very school shooter esque
Every fucking black combat boot is.

Corcoran is excellent quality and a good price, but I’m personally not a fan of the jump boot look. Like somebody above said it’s kind of clowny and bulbous, especially when paired with slimmer fit stuff. If you plan to wear it with more ~effay~ clothes I’d recommend Austrian memes or Vietnam era US leather boots (someone already mentioned Addisons which are good, I have a pair of McRaes that I love and are nearly 50 years old in great shape with very heavy wear).

If you’re just looking for a tough boot though, you really can’t go wrong with Corcoran.

Corcoran look good with a pant similar to Levis 501 or Dickies 873. the post-skinny jeans style slim yet non skinny denim. I rock my corcorans with these carhartt WIP carhartt-wip.com/en/men-pants-work/single-knee-pant-black-2_2

Attached: 3222018.jpg (2560x1536, 931K)

Motherfucker looks nothing like something a soyboy would wear. Its okay to dislike something, but calling that thing ''soy'' is like a 13 year old calling pokemon ''gay'' because he doesn't like it

why are your shoes in the toilet?

Well that’s a string of words I have not heard before

Order half a size down. Leather is pretty great, made in USA, relatively thick but also flexible. Only real downside is how long it takes to lace, which is about a minute per boot. I use the ladder style Airborne uses.

hahaha

no bully plz :3

These boots fit true to size. You should have your feet measured.

Thats just plain wrong. All military boots and contractors for the military size a half or full step down in allowance of heavier socks to be worn.

And if the shooter wore sneaker?

pilotenstiefel > belgian combat boot > austrian memes

Ohhh, I may end up copping them anyway. As right now I'm living in Vienna, so does anybody know where I can cop these boots here? I know they are called Leichte Feldschuhe in German but haven't had much of success finding good pair.

steinadler.com/en/shop/boots/light-boots/steinadler-austrian-light-infantry-boot-stx

link where to cop ???

look above idiot

Thrifted these a few days ago for $7, anyone know the id? I like them, and they're pretty comfy, they just need some new laces.

Attached: 20180323_134240.jpg (4032x2268, 2.33M)

join the military you fucking larper

My corcorans fit true to size. The only mil boots ive owned that fit funky are jungle boots.

Wont be able to tell unless can see the sole. but they kinda look like vintage all leather jungle boots.

Attached: ZY-Altama-all-leather-military-armor-black.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x320, 24K)

1970s US military DMS boots.

Can some keep kindly user help me source these bad boys, I believe they’re South African Army? Cant find anything on fleabay. Where to cop?

Attached: image.jpg (1643x1030, 1.32M)

More likely 80s cause of the cut-in on the ankle

kommandostore.com

That's what I did. My paraboots from Rocky are 12's and I normally wear a 13 in Danners or tennis shoes.

Ordered a 12 just to be safe.

based memes

Attached: 1521671561821.jpg (3862x4621, 3.06M)

Attached: 1508972904020.jpg (2048x1536, 243K)

Attached: kaz_01.jpg (1800x2493, 347K)

Those are actually the heavy boots. Fine. You win user.

Stop posting me REEEE

Have any of you lads/lasses used the brand Brandit before?

Then he would not be upholding the traditional school shooter profile.

I also just assumed the gender of the school shooter as well. Traditionally, it's a "HE"

Nope. Educate us user.

They seem to be a German surplus label who mainly do Para boots.

Interesting. I'm going to take a look.

It's difficult to find boots, especially milsurp ones, that are not mass produced and above $150.

I've found 2nd hand Boots from the UK Army for about £30 ($50) before. This Brand does a pair of Para boots, with decent reviews for £40 ($60).

Actual femfag without any experience with boots here.
I'm looking for slim, discreet boots. Is pic related (in black) a good choice? Can i wear them over skinny jeans without drawing much attention?

Attached: h.jpg (900x945, 120K)

If female and trying to not draw attention just go with doc martens

Just ordered some Palladiums for lunarcore

Attached: 91lpLaNwlDL._UY600_.jpg (867x600, 154K)