>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN (embed)

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Last Thread:

Attached: 1467682905913.jpg (500x440, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/spices-and-herbs/216/2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what weight should i go for if i'm a 5'7" male that wants to be a sub twink?

Post qt3.14 thinspo girls

Attached: 1521760088489.webm (430x640, 2.94M)

can i get some reverse thinspo??

This is my ideal physique.

Thing is, I'm actually a bit skinnier than this.
Any tips for what I can eat to gain a bit of healthy weight? Oats? I really have no appetite for junk/sugary foods or GOMAD.

Attached: 27893290_283141798882784_172666335363334144_n.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

I'm the same height. And I'm going for ~120lbs for sub-twink
But just keep in mind it is different for everybody because of proportions, fat storage, muscle mass etc.

seems small, i'll aim for ~125-130 and see where i'm at

consume protein and lift.. its really not that difficult especially for THAT physique.
once you gain a bit of muscle cut down on the calories to lose fat and ta-daa you'll be fine
t. Veeky Forumsizen

Kale, beans, rice idk

This is my favorite

Attached: LargeAmericanWomenOnWheels.webm (480x208, 1.62M)

im 6'1 190 lbs and i look skinny. idk how you mamiacs manage to get down to 120 and below without withering into dust

being a manlet helps

i'm 6'2" 160. i still feel fat and have like 10-20 more pounds to go

>attention whore
>qt3.14

bubububububububu
stop lying to yourself. you're chubby or average.

You're actually overweight, so if you think you look skinny you're a fucking retard.

If you're a man who is 6 feet ish then 150lbs should be the bare minimum to be considered skinny. Even then, you can lose another 10 lbs before you're considered underweight.

when ur running through wildy and aggro too many lvl 24 skeles

>6'1 190 lbs
>and i look skinny

Attached: 1449040232833.png (560x500, 477K)

no sir. then you're not skinny you're muscular.
no one at 200lbs could be considered skinny...

Question: is it worth going skinny if I have a large frame? I am built pretty wide; my chest is around 40' probably 38' without chest muscles. I really don't like my options with just being Veeky Forums and prefer the androgynous styles.

currently 6'1" 240 lbs

fucking degenerates

Attached: gronk-gq-0616-8.jpg (2000x1290, 424K)

>>make america thin again
don't ask for the impossible, user

>stay hidratted
what did he mean by this?

I'm 5'8" 120lbs and I need to go lower since I still have fat on my stomach and thighs.

le sir

there's no way to know if you have large frame if you're still fat.

even if you can only feel skin and ribs, there's still fat surrounding your organs underneath your ribs when you're that overweight.

>inb4 you're responding to a troll, i know

I mean I lift consistently so I'm not sure if I'm fat really...

how do I keep my hair and nails looking nice? I already take vitamins and take good care of my hair along with trying to get in as much protein as i can

you're not the first person to make that comment believe it or not haha. upvoted

I hate my manlet family. I feel like a fucking giant hulking monster even though I'm 5'11 and 170 lbs. not good for my self esteem when I'm trying to be andro. not to mention I have the typical, "OH HONEY YOU NEED TO EAT 3 STEAKS AND A BUCKET OF MASHED POTATOES YOU'RE WAISTING AWAY" former bullemic sabotaging mother

unless you look like arnold or the rock, you're just fat m8

>190lbs
>6'1
>appearing skinny in any way
You're either memeing or you're genuinely delusional

Attached: 1473479778.822216IMG_1215.jpg (500x432, 16K)

I can almost believe this person. At 168 I looked "skinny", the kind of skinnyfat that hides really well in clothes.

Didn't look too hot naked tho

168lb 5'9" or 76kg 175cm for those of you elsewhere

108 hours in my fast
I feel great this morning.
I couldn't sleep much this night and had a massive headache, so I drank a teaspoon of salt in my water and it helped alot. This morning I drank another one and I don't feel dizzy or weak at all, my body is probably full on ketosis now. I don't feel any hunger what so ever and don't even crave things anymore. Went from 56.7kg to 54.4 so far, even though most of it is probably water weight.

you doing EC stacks as well?

I only take multivitamin, drink black coffee and now I'll start eating teaspoon of salt every day.

That salt you're having is likely messing with your fast some. You shouldn't really be cutting back on water.

Is it? I thought it's okay to get some salt, as long as I'm not getting in any calories. I still drink alot, but now my head doesn't hurt as fuck.

yeah, imo don't listen to salt is electrolytes, good for the brain. maybe try electrolytes instead of salt to avoid retention?
Also, are you active during your fast? In any case, impressive. take care, user.

Consuming this stuff probably won't affect how much weight you're losing but you're potentially negating some of the health benefits of fasting. Best to do your own research into that if you're concerned thou.

If you're going to be regularly drinking black coffee I would suggest getting either a french press or an aeropress + a burr grinder and some decent beans and you'll save money in the longer run while drinking something a lot less depressing. You don't have to get all retarded coffee snob about it but it's not hard to beat starbucks

I already have aeropress and grinder and I buy freshly roasted coffee, don't worry user.

Awesome.

you need way more than a teaspoon of salt, lady.
take at least 1200mg salt... that's not gonna bloat you, you need it

>lady
How much mg is one teaspoon? I don't have food scale.

according to the USDA 1 cup (292g) of table salt is 4716% of the daily recommended. Divide by 48 ( 1 teaspoon ) and you get 98%

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/spices-and-herbs/216/2

I wouldn’t take it all in one teaspoon tho. Maybe slowly lick a ramen flavor packet or something

Also, some people put a pinch of salt in their coffee

as many mg's as fit inside 1 tablespoon

How do I know I have to stop fasting? I mean, the weight loss is pretty fast and I'd like to just stop fasting when I'm at my goal, but I'm kinda afraid that I'll suddenly die one day or something. I feel good now, but will my body let me know when I really need to eat again?

Wtf, so adderall actually works. I lost my appetite and don't even think about food anymore hahahah

I hate myself. I'll never be thin. I have no self-control.

???

Attached: shutterstock_124988432.jpg (500x334, 78K)

manlet here

Attached: wasku belly.jpg (226x301, 10K)

as long as you're hydrated and not totally out of shape you should be fine. if you're worried maintain a decent exercise level and experiment with fasting lengths until you feel comfortable stretching it out. your body freaks out on a fast but you'll be able to last longer the more you push through the cravings and other mental signals.

Can 30 kcals of energy drinks throw me out of ketosis

why won't you get sugar free ones?

There are none by me even though I live in a 1st world country

same thing with an mdma comedown
shit's comfy

how do i get to alice glass levels of thinspo

If you're worried about your health, consult a doctor for advice. Not everybody can fast for this long without running into some health complications.

Otherwise, if muscle is a thing that you care about, you should probably research how long it takes before your body stops getting energy from fat stores and starts eating away at your muscles, because that's something that will happen eventually. However, i'm guessing it varies from individual to individual, depending on how much they 'have to lose'.

i can’t stop binbing omg my just kill me

look into refeeding if you're fasting for longer than two weeks. breaking your fast with the wrong food can actually kill you.

wtf
I thought I just have to start eating slowly. Like 200 calories first day, then 400 next day and so on.
I'll look into it.

Source?? Who is this???????????

uh, tour for a band and jump around

How much weight will I lose fasting for 2 weeks?
150lbs M average height

10 mayb

Crying inside

more if you do exercise. the thing is if you're average height/weight lbs don't come off as quickly the same if you were overweight because your metabolism slows a bit. a lb a day is possible but it's dangerous. 2 week fasts aren't even recommended unless you're fairly experienced.

I really thought I could lose somewhere closer to 15 - 20 lbs since 150 is still pretty fat

calculate your tdee here
tdeecalculator.net
now one pound is roughly 3500 calories deficit, so 14 days times your tdee divided by 3500 is how many pounds you'll probably lose

it really isn't for an average height male. are you under 5'9 or something?

Yeah I guess. Im 5 8

remember, frof is always watching

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

Attached: f2c3cc4e097cf4ea9e875dec2959fbd7a25d5336ecbe31ba3d06664ac56ed768.png (657x527, 47K)

How do i become perfectly hairless in a cheap, long lasting, relatively quick way at home?

pic related how I want to look.

Attached: 1504827909167.jpg (900x1200, 101K)

so, whats the general consensus on here regarding deficits - what is your personal optimum or average?

Timur Simakov

This fucking water retention won't go away. I had a big cheat meal on Sunday and am still carrying 10 lbs of water weight. I've been drinking gallons of water, running l, taking potassium supplements and diuretics. I've had to cancel all my plans this week because my face is so swollen. Wtf. Am I dying? I know it's water weight because I only ate at a 400 Cal surplus that day.

Attached: 1504796854202.png (967x954, 554K)

Interested in this too.
I wanna be hairless that actually lasts and doesn't leave you covered in red bumps.

>bloated as fuck despite always eating below my calories
>everybody is complayning about water weight
Is this an epidemic? Are we slowly getting bloated back to our oiginal weights?

I honestly think it's because most of y'all have kind of obsessive and unhealthy eating/dieting habits. I am not trying to unpleasant, but the truth is, it's NOT an epidemic, it's not normal for people to struggle with it as much as people in this thread seem to. I am not necessarily talking about You, Specifically (meaning not just the poster I'm replying to but anybody who's reading this and taking umbrage at me describing their eating habits as "obsessive and unhealthy") but I think a lot of the people in this thread would feel and look a lot better if they basically chilled the fuck out and dieted more like a normal person.

shit i fucked up guys
I wanted to fast till sunday to finish my 7 day fast, but my dad invited me to family dinner on sunday and I said yes without thinking. I can't break 6 day fast with steak or whatever it's gonna kill me.

Too much salt in ur diet bro

Are you some kind of fag?

Nope. On an average day I only get 300mg. It's all from that one day.

Ofcourse.

you should tell him

If I say no to my dad he literally beats me up and drags me into his car. He actually invited me today as well so I had to say yes.

Yes. Now help us be smooth and hairless that lasts and we'll suck your dick.

I can't tell my parents I'm fasting, they already think I'm too thin and keep telling me I should eat more. If they found out I haven't eaten anything at all for six days they'd freak out.

anywhere from 300-700 depending on how I feel but my maintenance is already really low as it is

pretend that you're sick and eat some soup and nothing else

Muh nigga

When I got the stomach virus I lost a shit ton of water weight. If I make myself puke a couple of times could I reduce the bloating ? (Inb4 someone warns me about the dangers of Bulimia. Just give me a yes or no answer)

she looks disappointed lol

Attached: received_1899405587041968.jpg (376x539, 14K)

cute

S M H

So fat I have tits, what's do? If, omad, fasting, low carbs ?

Attached: 20180322_231731-1.jpg (964x2560, 366K)

You’re kidding me

lol what the fuck, are you actually female

Attached: 1496886630039.jpg (123x125, 2K)