What's the most aesthetic way to commit suicide? Seppuku?

What's the most aesthetic way to commit suicide? Seppuku?

Attached: MishimaB.jpg (317x420, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster
youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freezing to death

How so?

because its cool

Attached: clessicsnek.jpg (640x640, 26K)

Buying an aesthetic gun and blowing your brains out

for me it would be overdosing in the woods. hell, if i were gonna do it i'd probably do it in the japan suicide forest because it seems peaceful.

Crash a supercar going top speed

self immolation as a political statement

Sudoku would be painful and you might release your bowels in front of you. ODing or drowning seem more effay. But don't kill yourself user.

and become the album art of one of the worst albums of all time? no thanks

how to get this aesthetic ass bod
do i need to slice motherfuckers in half or

THE BEST DEATH IS A HEROIC DEATH, OPTIMALLY, SAVING ONE’S COMRADES, AND/OR INNOCENT INDIVIDUALS, WHILST DEFEATING THE ENEMY, OR BRINGING TO DEATH AS MANY OF THE ENEMY AS POSSIBLE.

Attached: A25AD3D3-AC0C-4F7C-994D-C4CDFE117783.jpg (2048x1442, 671K)

Attached: D255EEAC-3713-49A5-ACFC-3148D1967029.jpg (2048x1442, 345K)

Attached: 8E2842E8-2479-4844-B3D4-CC7E4465B69E.jpg (2048x1443, 104K)

Attached: 39759142-A125-4581-B565-3B6D2220CC7D.jpg (2048x1441, 162K)

Sudoku.

kek

Elliott Smith suicide best suicide

Launch yourself into the sun

Um, maybe allowing a venemous snake to bite you then succumbing to the poison coursing through your body as your life dwindles until you eventually die.
That, death in a pursuit of glory, like backflipping off a building or sacrificing yourself to save others or for a pagan belief system.

Nordic Bloody Eagle

Attached: 1460388899018.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Suicide by police.
Course, it requires flexible morals

Staging a disasterous and humiliating reactionary coup d'etat

fighting a bengal tiger to death is the best way to go out

More like, "im gay but a traditionalist, what if my wife finds out? better commit suzuki."

Try losing the Nobel Prize in literature to one of your close friends

be a homosexual

If that was an actual suicide, then it's surprisingly badass for someone like Smith.

I am pretty sure once you stab yourself with a knife, no matter how serious you were about it, every inch of your body starts to freak out in a "holy shit, what have I done nonononostopstopstop" kinda way. To actually go through with it and take another stab is pretty admirable and requires a lot of willpower. Unless of course, he was high on batshitcrazy amount of drugs as usual. Or simply got murdered by his gf.

Attached: 72054199cd32637ef85055116395407a--bot-beatles.jpg (602x519, 38K)

train with your katana every day

Attached: p18-flanagan-mishima-a-20180107.jpg (1202x1600, 836K)

Hang yourself with an off white belt :^)

Jump very high and don't come back (this requires never landing).

suicide isnt fashionable you depressed fucks. seriously though, dont commit suicide :(

this is some of the most contradictory faggot shit ive ever read

Has to be drowning.

Rain dampens
And the frost chills.
All is dark within the earth.
But in spring waters there's no pain
Afloat on waves...
Sunk beneath waves...

Attached: ophelia_by_voodica-d6dbyj9.jpg (900x599, 114K)

don't commit suicide, just grow a beard and make everyone think you're missing but really you're in the next town over as the town drunk

Drowning has an appealing look to it but water filling your lungs would probably cause you to panic.

Stopping your own heart with sheer willpower. If you cannot do this, you do not deserve to die, and should just make changes in your life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

I'd say fistfighting a pack of wolves comes close as well.

>Be Yukio Mishima
>Perform a coup from balcony
>Fail spectacularly and get mocked by Japanese soldiers
>Decide to end yourself with a Seppuku
>Ask your friend to decapitate you as part of said Seppuku
>Said friend can't manage to cut the head off your dead body
>Finally, he decides to ask another guy to do it while he stabs himself in the abdomen for failing at his task
>In the end both Mishima and his friend end up decapitated
Doesn't seem Veeky Forums imo.

I think most of the thread is shitposting but yes you call can make it actual depressed anons

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU

Jumping off a tall building is effay as fuck, but only if you stick the landing.

Attached: evelyn_mchale.jpg (768x1024, 570K)

>Thinking Mishima killed himself as a result of the failed coup and not knowing that Mishima planned his suicide at least a year in advance and that the coup was simply a front for it.
u pleb u
>Spends years getting into what he considers his peak physical condition
>Says screw watching his body be destroyed by time
>Instead decides to kill himself while he is at his literal peak right after he finishes his magnum opus, the Sea of Fertility
If this isn't effay, then nothing is effay desu.

I used to think you were decent but now I'm like, lol, why are you reblogging Icycalm-tier garbage?

Go to bed, Tony.

His height was 155cm, holy shit! this must have had something to do with his suicide right

Wow you really know a lot about Mishima's "traditionalism" and Japan's traditional view of homosexuality. Aren't your clever.

you need to tear motherfuckers asses in half

leading a Jonestown type suicide pact

Rest in peace Slobodan

Attached: 1518128722654.jpg (948x1463, 773K)

While you are right that he planned the suicide, the suicide wasnt simply just a way to go out while still looking kinda good.
It was also a political statement of revolt against modern japan. A modern recreation of the shinpuren incident.
But it was also the logical conclusion of the blood and death asthetic he cultivated throughout the years due to his warped childhood. His aetshetic culminating into his own suicide.
The destruction of beauty, death, blood, tragedy, the old japan all flowing into one action, the seppuku.

>I am pretty sure once you stab yourself with a knife, no matter how serious you were about it, every inch of your body starts to freak out in a "holy shit, what have I done nonononostopstopstop" kinda way. To actually go through with it and take another stab is pretty admirable and requires a lot of willpower.
Cato the Younger stabbed himself with a sword but was discovered by his family, who called for a physician to nurse him. He pushed away the physician, tore open his wound, and pulled out his bowels.

ODing on fentanyl

Why are her panties around her ankles?

this is what im going to do soon

entering the atmosphere in a corvette

Attached: vlcsnap-6115-01-02-08h30m32s827.png (1280x706, 513K)

>1947
>not wearing your panties around you ankles

its like you dont want to be effay