Will buying a +$1,000 leather jacket make people respect me?

Will buying a +$1,000 leather jacket make people respect me?

Attached: 52BEF77A-D86A-4E0F-8B61-B05B13C608EA.jpg (880x1130, 189K)

Stealing a +$1,000 leather jacket will make me respect you

Ever spend more than 600 on a jacket.NEVER.

>spending more than a tenner on clothes

>spending money on clothes

you can easily thrift a leather jacket, restore/ clean it for a fraction of the price

Only if you make it yourself. And you have to make it out of the finest nigger hide.

Yes especially if it don't fit properly since you got it off the internet

Edgy :D

Better believe it, nigger lover.

I'll believe you when you skin yourself, my nigger

No, you will look like a normie wearing expensive thing. Successful people will make laugh of you because they not spending money on clothes while poor people will probably hate you

So you don’t believe I’m edgy? Haha, fucking idiot. Kill your self for being so stupid.

A $200 jacket that fits properly is better than a $1000+ ill-fitting one.

ive spend over 300 usd
and i have several, mostly vintage british ketts

Let me tell you a story about Leather Jacket Josh

Leather Jacket Josh was a sickly pale and skinny coworker of mine that had a weird pitch in his voice and unless reprimanded by anyone in a higher position than ours, wore his leather jacket religiously. He reeked of leather cleaner and body odor. He cared for that coat more than himself. He was consumed by it. His Auschwitz frame made him look like the Ed Boys from when they washed their clothes in a fucking pond.

This guy was refreshingly annoying. So much that it made you appreciate you will probably never run into another human being like him again.

I'm telling you no, it will not make people respect you. Unless if you are James Dean, people will mock you like all of my coworkers have. You will be remembered, but you will not be liked.

>not stealing all your clothes

Sounds like it had almost nothing to do with the leather jacket, that just happened to be the thing you associated him with because he wore it religiously.

Yes, you should buy one now.

I have multiple $1k+ leather jackets and it doesnt make people respect me.

But it does make them want to s my d.

>not forcing store clerks to pay you to take clothes